Something Irritating

Dark_Nagi - Dreamweaver
Dark_Nagi - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Tideswell (East)
i gotta get somethin off my chest, and id like 2 get other ppls opinion.

this ever happen 2 u? ur gettin in that final kill 4 a quest, and while ur fightin the mob, some1 else kills it. u get no credit for it(and in my case they keep killing them and the timer runs out and i gotta start all overb:angry) makes me wanna go back to the MMO i played b4 i came here, wer i can report ppl for **** like this.

now its 1 thing wen the guy that stole ur kill is doin the same quest as u. just squad up with the guy and let bygones be bygones. but say the guy is far from home(like in my situation, it was a Veno killing Squamas outside of Walled Stronghold). thats ridiculous! she was takin kills away from ppl who need them! look ppl, if u dont have a quest, or u r far from wer u do ur quests, stay out of the way of ppl who r tryin to finish ther quests.
Post edited by Dark_Nagi - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Eremedy - Dreamweaver
    Eremedy - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'd say t's just bad luck that you managed to get on the same wave with someone like that O_O
    That is really annoying tho, when it happens.

Just want to remind you, that regardless, there still are nice and cool people in the game as well... Such idiots come and go, but they too pass...

It sometimes happens O_O

I dont know what else to say : /
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Nagi - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    ya, ur right. ther r nice ppl in this game. i like to think of myself as an oasis in the desert as well, as i lend others a helping, nonjudgmental hand wherever possible.

some ppl just dont have a heart
    edited July 2009
    i guess i do have bad luck, since its only 10 pm and ive been KS'd over 50 times now

wut is this world coming to?
  • Eremedy - Dreamweaver
    Eremedy - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Maybe it's a bot? :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    nah, i dont think so. ive seen bots fight b4. ive never sen a bot fight like that o.0

1 thing ive noticed while watching bots fight is that theyre stupid. ther all muscle. as far as my knowledge goes, a bot will never tank with a pet, then be smart enough to heal the pet
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    why is the veno even there O.O
    i thought the untamed quests were down south
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
    edited July 2009
    I kno, thats wut i thought. wtfh is a veno doing in human territory? they may have the right to be there, but they still shouldnt be there
  • Amontillado - Dreamweaver
    Amontillado - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    not defending ks'ing, but they veno may have been there helping out a human friend on their quests. if i have come across this in the past usually talking to the person can sort things out - ie they are usually willing to help out completing quests.

having played all the classes to pretty much mid level, it is often interesting to try your skills against the other classes mobs (i.e pre Archosaur), additionally venos may want to capture unusual mobs to sell on to lower level players.

just keep in mind it's not personal - people just like a change sometimes from the usual mobs for their class.
  • Tye - Harshlands
    Tye - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited July 2009

True, the quests for veno's are around City of Lost, but they have as much right to be there as anyone else. Plus, to get the Crystaline Magmite (However it's spelled), they have to go around the Timberfield area to get those. Just saying. On my cleric, I pass by walled stronghold all the time going WQ from book 11-12 b:victory

Kill stealing is lame though. Mustr agree with that. Too bad you can't pk them b:cute
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited July 2009

this ever happen 2 u? ur gettin in that final kill 4 a quest, and while ur fightin the mob, some1 else kills it. u get no credit for it(and in my case they keep killing them and the timer runs out and i gotta start all overb:angry) makes me wanna go back to the MMO i played b4 i came here, wer i can report ppl for **** like this.

now its 1 thing wen the guy that stole ur kill is doin the same quest as u. just squad up with the guy and let bygones be bygones. but say the guy is far from home(like in my situation, it was a Veno killing Squamas outside of Walled Stronghold). thats ridiculous! she was takin kills away from ppl who need them! look ppl, if u dont have a quest, or u r far from wer u do ur quests, stay out of the way of ppl who r tryin to finish ther quests.

ur on a PVE server live with it or take a chance on PVP servers with ganks/rpk
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    UHHH HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    even if it was a pvp server you cant PK until lvl 30.
    WTG smart pvp server peoples b:cute
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
  • WeaponXXX - Dreamweaver
    WeaponXXX - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Solution is: Go to a PvP server on which you can fix issues with other person all by yourself ( Ignore it until 30) .
  • signox
    signox Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    just a quick logical question here but...
    did you try and talk to him or reprimand him on his behaviour ??

or did you just get so frustrated from taking all that KS'ing and went straight down to the forums??

i'm sorry if this might upset you but i thought i'd ask since most people tend to forget that fact, and i don't mean to scold you by asking this question either :)

and on the botting statement

a bot is essentially a script.. hence it's not all muscle it depends on the skill of the scripter in making it as smart as he wants :)

e.g. Macro's to heal the pet when it's HP falls under a certain percentage or even using certain skills on different types of monsters are all able to be scripted into a bot script :) just like a drawing you can make a script as complex and versatile as you yourself want to so it would be quite feasible to say it might have been a bot

though you wouldn't be able to find out unless you talk to it/him
  • SultryShade - Dreamweaver
    SultryShade - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    people really gotta stop necroing threads...
    I will not hesitate to beat you over the head with your own stupidity.

Yes I am a hypocrite.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    they must have a lot of spare time to actually search for these threads...
  • signox
    signox Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    people really gotta stop necroing threads...

I didn't even notice it was necro'd o.O

(not one to look at dates)
  • Kyni - Dreamweaver
    Kyni - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    well someone sure got some time to look in deeper XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -- Current Actives --
    >> Kyni // Arcane Veno // 6x Main
    >> Kynsu // Pure Archer // Xx
    >> Kun // Tank Barb // Xx
  • EvilDragon - Dreamweaver
    EvilDragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    necroing a thread is like: a cleric or a veno..when they revive..!! b:nosebleed
    *ahum*
    Well..when someone ks me..I first ask if they plz wont kill the same mob..
    If they do it again, I say: stop ks-ing me!!!b:angry
    When they just wont stop I start to ks back (as a veno I can do this verry well b:pleased) and mostly he/she goes away.

so..when someone is ks-ing you..just ks like hell back!! It works..(sometimes)

I now peacefully let this thread die...Untill an other veno or cleric comes in and revive...If some other class posts here:..ksstt!!! you cant revive!! ksstt!!
    b:chuckle
  • Hizaki - Dreamweaver
    Hizaki - Dreamweaver Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Sexual innuendo? =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hizaki - 89 Wizard
    Gansuringa - 25 Assassin
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I think that if the veno was any good at all she should turn to PK mode and go afk is SP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint