Why can't I get the quest for marriage?

Tiara_Renee - Heavens Tear
Tiara_Renee - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
edited August 2009 in General Discussion
I am lvl 21 and I have went to the Eldest Matchmaker several times now trying to get the Matrimonial Quest. But yet no quest.
Could it because I was gonna do that Quest on another toon then trashed the Quest on it?
If this could be the problem, is there any way to fix it?
I have a wedding date of Sept. 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post edited by Tiara_Renee - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Its not free. You gotta pay $60 USD.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Enina - Heavens Tear
    Enina - Heavens Tear Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    To elaborate: You need a Male and a Female Wedding Pack from the Botique before you can get married. Each costs 30 Gold.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    if u got that make sure u have enough quest space and that there is no1 else in ur squad besides the 1 u wanna marry. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Tiara_Renee - Heavens Tear
    Tiara_Renee - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well my main problem is even getting the quest. The thing above the Eldest Matchmakers head is silver. As if I already have a quest with him. Which I don't. I have plenty of space in Quest list. And already have the Wedding packs. Any other suggestions?
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    lvl 30 perhaps?
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    Wizzeled - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well my main problem is even getting the quest. The thing above the Eldest Matchmakers head is silver. As if I already have a quest with him. Which I don't. I have plenty of space in Quest list. And already have the Wedding packs. Any other suggestions?

I'd suggest Alt + F4 but the GM's would /RAGE and then /wrist at me followed by a serve Q_Q session upon which I would have to pewpew them to make them feel better.

In English; perhaps they changed something along the way. Have you opened 'said' packs? If not open them, if the quest still does not show you also must be in a squad of 2. No more than you and your soon to be spouse may be in the squad, if you have tried this and it does not work I do not know what else to tell you.
  • Mikayu - Sanctuary
    Mikayu - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    both male and female char need to take the quest for marriage in order for it to work, atleast i had to when marrying. think u need lvl 30 too. and ofc to open the packs :):)

*edit* my sheild didnt turn yellow til we both taken the quest**