oh yeah, sorry,i misread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

-Lost city-
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    TT mats prices are increasing due to higher charm costs and a constatly higher "life"-cost

HH mats prices are actually affect more by BH in my view. we used run HH after we finish our WQ and do not have other things to do, but we were all being busy every day since BH comes out. I usually need to tank at least 2 BH a day. so have not get time to do any HH runs since BH started.
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Two unsubbed TT1-3 runs last night:

1st Run:
    - Chin - 2 Chin's Plates, Mirages
    - Drum - Mirages

2nd Run:
    - 1 Apocalypse Page from one of those easy burning mobs (didn't know they dropped pages...)
    - Chin - 3 Chin's Plate, Mirages
    - Drum - 3 War Drums, Mirages
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    swgs wrote: »
    HH mats prices are actually affect more by BH in my view. we used run HH after we finish our WQ and do not have other things to do, but we were all being busy every day since BH comes out. I usually need to tank at least 2 BH a day. so have not get time to do any HH runs since BH started.

true b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MissEva - Dreamweaver
    MissEva - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Im a bit upset about this actually.

i just turned my veno 68, and was away for 2 weeks after. I come back and TT has become a nigthmare. Some times I dont even make half the money of a US (single mode).

Last 2 runs in 1-2 (yes 1-2 Chein is dropping nothing but Perfect stones for me)...

3Perfect stones 1 mirage and some skulls

2 perfect stones 1 mirage and some skulls

I think they severly nerfed it, too many venos trying to buy Hercs with incame cash (like me). Guess they would rather we all just drop 150+ dollars on it.

At this rate hercs have to cost nearly 200 bucks right?

Im not paying that.

I spend about 20 dollors about every 3 to 4 weeks. I know its not alot, and since things have gotten totally strange lately, I havent bothered to buy any gold at all. I wont be any time soon either, cause its shaping up to be a short lived game at this point.

I hope PW realizes that while the superflux they are enjoying from thier "promotions" temporarly boosts sales; drastic changes to the game boost sales, the long time payers like me are going to leave.

When this happens, no one is gonna buy stuff if theres only 100 or so people per server. Even if i wasnt spending any cash, the fact that im there, along with thousands of others not spending cash, is an impetious for others with money to want to stay and spend money.

Meh...since Genies have basically stopped Ach (25 min. to do CS now) This may be the straw that makes me leave...

Ever notice that life eventually turns and bites the **** of the very greedy?
  • FadedChaos - Heavens Tear
    FadedChaos - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    . Some times I dont even make half the money of a US (single mode).

Ever notice that life eventually turns and bites the **** of the very greedy?

"Pot calling the kettle black" me thinks

Maybe they just slightly nerfed the drop because to many people with herc's were making to much money by farming TT's and the items instead of being hard worked for were/are becoming to common ingame ???
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I think they severly nerfed it, too many venos trying to buy Hercs with incame cash (like me). Guess they would rather we all just drop 150+ dollars on it.

I doubt they care how you obtain it. Whether you buy it or someone else buys it, it's 187 gold (average) of demand. Gold from the trader doesn't pop out of nowhere, it's brought in because someone paid for it. If anything, they would rather have gold accessible for everyone through ingame coin, the reason for this, is that if it's accessible with some difficulty, people are more willing to look at boutique items, and somehow obtain gold in order to purchase it which brings them more money.

Maybe they nerfed it because they've added major demands for chi stones with gear repairs and genies, while lowering the supply by making mats to use on tradeskills harder to get (higher demand on them for wines) and at the same time, wanted there to be more of a strain on mirage stones since 1-1 is the most accessible and likely most done TT, remember when they changed it they also added warsong which needs 12 mirage.
  • AnnaLaura - Heavens Tear
    AnnaLaura - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Veno's like me just farmed it too much and got too much money out of TT. :P
    TT 1-2 drops are also messed up. :(
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I spend about 20 dollors about every 3 to 4 weeks. I know its not alot, and since things have gotten totally strange lately, I havent bothered to buy any gold at all. I wont be any time soon either, cause its shaping up to be a short lived game at this point.

IMHO there really isnt any reason why you should put more money in the game mounthly

Thats the average you pay in a P2P to have access to all the contents.

I think the economical genies at PWE havent undestood some of the economics 101

Is it best to gain 1000 * 50 gold every 2 - 3 weeks witrh temporary sales, boost sales ?

or 4000 * 1 gold every day ?

you have 2 hours, i ll get your copies at the end.
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    Options
    you have 2 hours, i ll get your copies at the end.

Answer: Find a way to get both.
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Answer: Find a way to get both.

there is a say in france=

You cant have the butter, the gold for the butter and the farmers daughter's A$$

(meaning .. greediness does get you nothing)
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Take the gold, steal the butter, pay the daughter with the gold.
  • taz860
    taz860 Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I doubt they care how you obtain it. Whether you buy it or someone else buys it, it's 187 gold (average) of demand. Gold from the trader doesn't pop out of nowhere, it's brought in because someone paid for it. If anything, they would rather have gold accessible for everyone through ingame coin, the reason for this, is that if it's accessible with some difficulty, people are more willing to look at boutique items, and somehow obtain gold in order to purchase it which brings them more money.

Maybe they nerfed it because they've added major demands for chi stones with gear repairs and genies, while lowering the supply by making mats to use on tradeskills harder to get (higher demand on them for wines) and at the same time, wanted there to be more of a strain on mirage stones since 1-1 is the most accessible and likely most done TT, remember when they changed it they also added warsong which needs 12 mirage.

yap thats it, they dont care if u buy it with coin or $ if u buy feathers u buy chash shop itmes.
    each time i buy hp charm / dolls / exp scolls with coins, they make $$.
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yesterday I went in TT 2-1.

The drops were very poor until we reach wurlord.... it droped 4 foshuras :P

The drops are random somedays we have more luck somedays we dont have luck at all.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • AzureRequiem - Heavens Tear
    AzureRequiem - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    So... TT pays less AND is more exspensive to run now? (charm costs)
  • Bearleeable - Lost City
    Bearleeable - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    "Pot calling the kettle black" me thinks

Maybe they just slightly nerfed the drop because to many people with herc's were making to much money by farming TT's and the items instead of being hard worked for were/are becoming to common ingame ???

SLIGHTLY? LOL 1-X is not SLIGHTLY nerfed. And a veno who has spent the crazy amount of time and subs to get $200 worth of Gold from coin has EARNED every cent of the herc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ahhao
    ahhao Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    yeah 3-1 already had horrible drop rates for beast armors and now its worse
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Went on a two 2-2 solo runs today. First run got 6 klunky swords and 2 mirages and a crusade order. Second run I got a claw, a feng's STEEL armour, 4 mirages, a crusade order, 2 klunky swords.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yesterday I got 50 mirages from killing Twilight Minister:Doom in 3-3 b:laugh
    I like pie
  • EgaeniI - Heavens Tear
    EgaeniI - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    meh got 50 chips that beats ur 50 mirages any day
    b:bye full time shop part time player
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Last nights results:

TT60, solo: 2 edges, 3 mirages. (Small pile of skeleton bits)

TT60, squad (That is 1-1, hard mode): 3 edges, 4 mirages, 3 drums, about a thousand skeleton bits, and a partridge in a pear tree.

Oh, and we beat up drummer boy even after half the squad, including our big cleric, dropped. Which was nice.

So, since that's, um, my second and third visits - how does that compare to usual, and to now?
  • Xnastyx - Lost City
    Xnastyx - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    who cares about green mats...
    i want my gx mats b:cry
    Running 18th HH 2-3 tomorrow.(killed ancient Evil 13 of those times :P)