Warsong City = we will NEVER have FB109 in PWI?

Darksylph - Heavens Tear
Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
Take a look at this screenshot of the map of Warsong City (the new 80+ instance);

20090820144354.jpg

Now take a look at FB109, The City of Naught in other versions of PW with a higher level cap;

a252.jpg

Notice the similarity? or should i say completely identical? They ripped off one of the FB109 dungeons to use for our new instance. Is this a sign saying they never plan to use FB109 in PWI, so might as well use the already created dungeon for something else?

Something seems wrong and forboding about this...
Post edited by Darksylph - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I wouldn't be so hasty to jump to conclusions like this, especially when there is still new content being added. b:chuckle
  • Enina - Heavens Tear
    Enina - Heavens Tear Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ... maybe Warsong City is the FB109 "souped up" to be a special instance? And when/if we get the level cap raised and actually see some level 109's, we find that Warsong City can be opened by a level 109 only to bring in a squad for the FB?
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    um isnt that in heawen....(some sort of fb) its to complete ur culti i beleiwe
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I wouldn't be so hasty to jump to conclusions like this, especially when there is still new content being added. b:chuckle

Sounds suspicious. Otherwise it would have just been a flat denial.b:chuckle
  • Enina - Heavens Tear
    Enina - Heavens Tear Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    In before the "OMG WE GET A NEW FB109" posts. :D

(also, I still want to get access to the Mushroom Island south of Dreamweaver)
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Sounds suspicious. Otherwise it would have just been a flat denial.b:chuckle

They would have to life the level cap first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I guess this is good news....

It means people have ran out of stuff to complain about, and are now complaining about a dangeoun that is above our level cap to start with, and that has not even been implemented in this game yet.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    They would have to life the level cap first.

new big content update? o.o *blink*
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • XbladeXBm - Dreamweaver
    XbladeXBm - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Do other versions of PW have a instance like our Warsong city ?

I dont mean like in the OP's post where theirs is fb109, but with all the genie gear and set up like PWI's version ?
    edited August 2009
    has anyone noticed as both screenshots have the PWI stamp on the left lower corner?

One says age of spirits and the other is the old PWI stamp without the words age of spirits?

If that is from another version, I am not sure it is a "legal" version...... Since there is only one PWI
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    has anyone noticed as both screenshots have the PWI stamp on the left lower corner?

One says age of spirits and the other is the old PWI stamp without the words age of spirits?

If that is from another version, I am not sure it is a "legal" version...... Since there is only one PWI

Good observation.
  • Vidalaire - Heavens Tear
    Vidalaire - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    That's not FB109. FB109 is located in Heaven/Hell. There's Seat of Torment/Abaddon which are FB99 then there's the two other dungeons whose names I can't remember right now which are FB109 heaven/hell. Take a look at the map. The one Hell is in the upper right corner of the map. You can enter either of them because they haven't been implemented yet.

EDIT: According to ecatomb.net, City of Naught is one of the FB109s, but we all know how accurate that website is. Look at the maps for Heaven and Hell and you'll see dungeons called Renegade and Mist City in them. I believe those are FB109.
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Do we even need FB109 in the first place, even with the lifted level cap?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    doesnt matter, china doesnt have 109 anymore

the week they released 109 the book market crashed, 109 book drop rate is incredibly high, higher than 89.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Goodie, we need some book market crashing. I'm not paying 5 mil for my 89s lol.
    b:dirty
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    We are far from having players reaching level 105 anytime soon anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Gregen - Lost City
    Gregen - Lost City Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I heard going from level 104 to 105 is like going from level 1 to 104. Does anyone know if that's true? If it is I don't see much hope in the cap being lifted.
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I heard going from level 104 to 105 is like going from level 1 to 104. Does anyone know if that's true? If it is I don't see much hope in the cap being lifted.

Well, according to this exp chart, you would indeed need 1,750,000,000 (1.75 billion) experience to go from 104 to 105, whereas you would need 1,174,028,185 (1.17 billion) experience for 1-104. So, 104-105 requires 49% more experience than 1-104. And just for kicks, the amount of experience required from 104-105 would take 5 characters 1-100, plus a sixth character somewhere into the upper 90s.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well, according to this exp chart, you would indeed need 1,750,000,000 (1.75 billion) experience to go from 104 to 105, whereas you would need 1,174,028,185 (1.17 billion) experience for 1-104. So, 104-105 requires 49% more experience than 1-104. And just for kicks, the amount of experience required from 104-105 would take 5 characters 1-100, plus a sixth character somewhere into the upper 90s.
    Well, at lv 100 you get way more exp per day than at lower lvs, so although the total exp is as you stated, you get it alot faster. Its still absurd nonetheless ^^

Im sure that if they increase cap level, the exp rate will probly be raised a bit or some new quests will be added. I mean, BH itself is new and already boosting alot the avg exp the players are getting per day. I myself got my barb from 56~66 in little over a week with just daily and a quest here and there. No grinding at all. Took me a hell of alot longer to do without on archer ^^
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    the map seen here is the exact same map as heaven - fb109.. or as in another version - misty city.
    This map is a "outdoor" dungeon with alot of floating platforms.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Maybe we will just get a better 109 oh negative one
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well, at lv 100 you get way more exp per day than at lower lvs

From what I heard, it's the reverse.

For exemple, BH don't give XP anymore to them level 100+
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • EgaeniI - Heavens Tear
    EgaeniI - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    b:chuckle oh yea clearly after lvl 100 u gain like 10mil exp a day, like im totally lvling creazy here atm. NOT

tell me who still grind for exp after 100.. hardly any1.. the only exp im gaining is thru fbs/wq, i dont even do rebirth no more, only doing it coz sometimes i feel like doing it, or coz maybe i want to farm some old pages out.

as for bh... we do gain exp SOMETIMES, the bh reward for 100+ is either 50 socket stones or 50 mirrages or 50 chips or 2mil or 400exp cube that cant be dropped or trade. hence.. exp from BH is like THE worst reward lvl 100+ can get.

in fact lvl 100+ gain exp at the same rate as 80s
    b:bye full time shop part time player
  • coldice2000
    coldice2000 Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited August 2009

tell me who still grind for exp after 100.. hardly any1.. the only exp im gaining is thru fbs/wq

I thought WQ ended at lvl 100 (as in you can get at 99 but not 100).

Anyway, if they kept jacking up the exp that you got as you lvl'ed, ppl could really live off dailies. PWI needs/wants money, so they would have to make you play at some point.
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Me b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Last i remember

Misty city wasnt realesed in china, it was announced but not released

its counterpart, wich seemed to be called Renegade on PWI, was

Only demon books were implemented in the renegade dungeon.
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • Ryiah - Heavens Tear
    Ryiah - Heavens Tear Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Warsong is probably just borrowing the FB109 map because its easier than having to make a new map completely from scratch. Especially a large map that is free of problems. Far easier to take an existing map and use it.
  • Vezz - Heavens Tear
    Vezz - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Notice the similarity? or should i say completely identical? They ripped off one of the FB109 dungeons to use for our new instance. Is this a sign saying they never plan to use FB109 in PWI, so might as well use the already created dungeon for something else?

Something seems wrong and forboding about this...

If you compare FB89 Brimstone & FB89 Heaven, you can see that they are similar but yet have different monsters & quests. It's kinda like saying that you can only complete Sage quest because the map is already used for Heaven.
    I would not be surprised that this map would also be used for multiple dungeons.
    edited August 2009
    Look at the lower left corner of the screenshots!!!!!!! Both say PWI

They were both taken on our version, (or a illegal private server). Most likely it is a photoshop job changing the names than an actual screenshot of the map in OUR server.
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    lol, why would I worry about fb109b:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.