PVP locations?

Henery - Dreamweaver
Henery - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Tideswell (East)
I am leveling up fast, and I don't tend on it soon, but I might PVP later on in my late 50's with the faction im in LivonY. Is there any places that are high demand for pking? Like some kind island or something with not many monsters on it
Post edited by Henery - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Novinha - Dreamweaver
    Novinha - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Secret passage usually has a couple of white names in there. Other times there may be a lot. There aren't that many mobs either. They're lower level mobs and it's usually done near the entrance spawn area anyways.

If you're looking for a nice pk fest there's always going to be some people who'll world chat it in advance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scandalous - Dreamweaver
    Scandalous - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I am leveling up fast, and I don't tend on it soon, but I might PVP later on in my late 50's with the faction im in LivonY. Is there any places that are high demand for pking? Like some kind island or something with not many monsters on it

Wait till Tuesday, go DT
    Back from Retirement

Calamity taking over Dreamweaver since March 2009.
    RIP Calamity - October 30th / 2010
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    Randoms - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited July 2009

OMG I see Henery!

But really, dont go to SP, and also, wait till lvl60+, even now I dont really want to go to PK mode because my armor set arent all that great for PvP and I am too lazy to get new ones .b:surrender
    I kill things b:victory
  • Tahathegreat - Dreamweaver
    Tahathegreat - Dreamweaver Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    by secret passage and tusk town.. i remember i came from killing someone at tusk town and went to help a friend with frang .. bad **** panda came behind me and owned me :( near the secret passage.

if u want good pk spots basically go to the secret passage/tusktown or any place where there are many level 55+.. you are bound to find people walking around in PK mode.
  • Bubimir - Dreamweaver
    Bubimir - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    my suggest, dont go pk before lvl80b:sad
    Lost everything in PK! Olee im still mad at u!b:angry
  • Seraphim - Dreamweaver
    Seraphim - Dreamweaver Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    There are only "universal" PK Areas, and no PK areas designated for low levels (Or a high level would go and just PK everyone for kills).

The best PK experience is to get a group of friends and go to a remote location to PK.

The universal areas include Secret Passage and Orchid Temple but most white named players are easy fodder to a bloodthirsty 9x.
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    Randoms - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    There are only "universal" PK Areas, and no PK areas designated for low levels (Or a high level would go and just PK everyone for kills).

The best PK experience is to get a group of friends and go to a remote location to PK.

The universal areas include Secret Passage and Orchid Temple but most white named players are easy fodder to a bloodthirsty 9x.

Dont listen to this bloodthirty 9x. He patruls there, dont go.b:surrender
    I kill things b:victory
  • Q - Dreamweaver
    Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Can't wait till I see you white b:pleased
  • WeaponXXX - Dreamweaver
    WeaponXXX - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Can't wait till I see you white b:pleased
    Lmao,mean Q.
    PS: If Q pokes you pm me b:cool