Heaven or hell

Options
Linxxi - Lost City
Linxxi - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Archer
Hell:
everyoene say more cri but I have only seen 2skills that increase cri ratio

Skills cost way more than sage mostlykely u won't have the main ones as stun arrow

I have to say it, hell spark looks awesome

Heaven:

I use a lot take aim extra damage seems sweet

Hell spark seems awesome BUT I usually cri high sparked n for robe 1-2 shots

Doesn't mean.. More chi=more sparks?

Don't we need extra chi for skills such as aim low

It would be easy to get it skills n kim ****
Post edited by Linxxi - Lost City on

Comments

• Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Both options are great. Just pick the one you feel you'll get a better use of, be it PvE or PvP. Keep in mind you shouldnt take in consideration the skill costs. Sooner or later you'll make money in the game and be able to buy all skills, so its pointless to go 1 way because you might not afford x or y skill today and later on regret doing so.
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Linxxi - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I really haven't seen that many skills on sale.(demon)
    Any sage archers that can tell me how is it...
  • Cal - Harshlands
    Cal - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Both options are great. Just pick the one you feel you'll get a better use of, be it PvE or PvP. Keep in mind you shouldnt take in consideration the skill costs. Sooner or later you'll make money in the game and be able to buy all skills, so its pointless to go 1 way because you might not afford x or y skill today and later on regret doing so.

Lvl 93 archer ...... full coin amount i have <200k.

you will nvr make money in this game.
    By the power of the alt lord ....
    I am ALT-MAN b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Linxxi - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:surrender any sage/demon archers that can give ur opinions on why would u go for "sage/demon"
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    neither! dont do the culti its a trap b:cry
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:surrender any sage/demon archers that can give ur opinions on why would u go for "sage/demon"

Lost City = PvP server aka HELLb:shutup
    If u go sage u only have 1 decent skill so..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Hell:
    everyoene say more cri but I have only seen 2skills that increase cri ratio

Skills cost way more than sage mostlykely u won't have the main ones as stun arrow

I have to say it, hell spark looks awesome

Heaven:

I use a lot take aim extra damage seems sweet

Hell spark seems awesome BUT I usually cri high sparked n for robe 1-2 shots

Doesn't mean.. More chi=more sparks?

Don't we need extra chi for skills such as aim low

It would be easy to get it skills n kim ****

Only pros about heaven is more chi= more spark, more barrage in TW, always chi for metal combos And the passives are slightly better (not much) than **** imo

Rest is pretty much pve stuff. Like heaven ST is 20% and amazing for TT. Sage Stormrage Eagleon with 20% debuff is pretty good on bosses (yes i have it lol b:surrender), but a huge waste of 2 spark in any form of pvp.

Sage spark sucks compared to demon but you can use it alot more and not b/c u have more chi. Its because demon sparks draws a lot of attention even in massive pvp. As soon as ppl see the purple light go off they go crazy and runs to debuff/sleep/seal/stun. But if u sage spark ppl might not really notice.

Other than that hell is by far better and im sage and if i could choose again i prolly go demon instead <.<
    A hell archer will always have around 10% more crit after using ST or stun arrow. And 10% crit is alot. Pretty much every damn skill for demon gives attack speed, dmg, crit bonus or interval.

And you say you can 1-2 shoot robes now - that wont be the case 9X when ppl are fully buffed and surely not 99+. Ppl will have really nice defense at high lvls so w/o using spark or getting several crits in a row it can be really hard to kill arcane users.
  • Linxxi - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    [QUOTE=TigerLily -
    And you say you can 1-2 shoot robes now - that wont be the case 9X when ppl are fully buffed and surely not 99+. Ppl will have really nice defense at high lvls so w/o using spark or getting several crits in a row it can be really hard to kill arcane users.[/QUOTE]

i meant that WITH sparks~ So having more chi would consist in spark more often..

Well wat would be the standar price of stun/sharp book for demon =o
  • Linxxi - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Loookin up at passive skills n sum others skills, I decided to go Demon n I will try to save up tons of $ =P
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Lvl 93 archer ...... full coin amount i have <200k.

you will nvr make money in this game.
    Funny. I made once in less than a week over 8M just by buying items and selling for a profit on AH. Grinding gives you alot of loot. Even with the cost of esoterica you can score 100k+ in that 1h. Hunting with a proper squad can get you ALOT of coins. Last run i did i gained like 1.2M in a 40 min TT run. Even BH is profitable. Past week i made over 2.5M in mold drop shares. Going around picking up mats can easily get you 200k+ in less than an hour.

I got everything i have without wasting a single cent to purchase zen. If you're 93 and cant make decent money in any way, im sorry but its not a matter of the game not making it easy for you to make money. Its a matter of you failing in doing so.
    PWI:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I found a mid/high mat route that due to the price increase in mats lately, I can make 1.2mil in 3-4 hours if I use my mount and there aren't too many ppl on the same route as me.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Funny. I made once in less than a week over 8M just by buying items and selling for a profit on AH. Grinding gives you alot of loot. Even with the cost of esoterica you can score 100k+ in that 1h. Hunting with a proper squad can get you ALOT of coins. Last run i did i gained like 1.2M in a 40 min TT run. Even BH is profitable. Past week i made over 2.5M in mold drop shares. Going around picking up mats can easily get you 200k+ in less than an hour.

I got everything i have without wasting a single cent to purchase zen. If you're 93 and cant make decent money in any way, im sorry but its not a matter of the game not making it easy for you to make money. Its a matter of you failing in doing so.

solo grind in 9x sucks donkey
    reselling meh, greed
    BH at 90+ is mostly fb79, yah tons of coin drops, heck i get linus or brigand or both almost daily (rarely phlebo or ethereal)
    TT, yah decent money source in 9x runs go fast
    squad grind easy money granted you find a cleric or have acess to 3rd+ old map
    picking up mats? yah that does work too
    just saying that post is not 100% right
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    funny. I Made Once In Less Than A Week Over 8m Just By Buying Items And Selling For A Profit On Ah. Grinding Gives You Alot Of Loot. Even With The Cost Of Esoterica You Can Score 100k+ In That 1h. Hunting With A Proper Squad Can Get You Alot Of Coins. Last Run I Did I Gained Like 1.2m In A 40 Min Tt Run. Even Bh Is Profitable. Past Week I Made Over 2.5m In Mold Drop Shares. Going Around Picking Up Mats Can Easily Get You 200k+ In Less Than An Hour.

I Got Everything I Have Without Wasting A Single Cent To Purchase Zen. If You're 93 And Cant Make Decent Money In Any Way, Im Sorry But Its Not A Matter Of The Game Not Making It Easy For You To Make Money. Its A Matter Of You Failing In Doing So.

PvP Server

U = PvE Server
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i meant that WITH sparks~ So having more chi would consist in spark more often..

Well wat would be the standar price of stun/sharp book for demon =o

More chi as sage =obviously can triple spark more, but sage spark sucks so its pointless. Also everyone always has full chi when they enter bigger pvp-sessions. Reduce in dmg taken when u spark is only good for pve really. Most ppl will try to kite and get out of range when u triple spark, so you kinda want more attack speed instead of more survivability.

Demon stun arrow would sell for around 25-35mil or more atm since its one of the best skills fore demon archers at lvl 92 and its pretty hard to get it since its random. The few ppl that got it randomly using old book pages, obviously learned it themselves.

Hell ST is easier to get since its from pages of fate, so im guessing like 20 mil. Although never seen anyone selling demon ST, since it the most wanted 99 skills for archers.
  • BludShot - Lost City
    BludShot - Lost City Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    If you choose sage ur a loser... ther thats ALL the reason u need to not go sage.
    b:surrender
  • Linxxi - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Thx lily =]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    PvP Server

U = PvE Server
    Sorry, didnt know you could get pk'd near AH on safe zone or only be able to squad for TT/bh/other instances with ppl that want to kill you. My bad!
    If you choose sage ur a loser... ther thats ALL the reason u need to not go sage.
    Do you have 2 lv 100 archers 1 with all sage skills and the other with all demon skills and played them efficiently to come up with your brilliant "sage = loser" remark?
    Please, no ignorance on the forums. You cant burn an option entirely based on nothing.
    PWI:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Absoluth wandered into the troll's cave.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • adriandagda
    adriandagda Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    B> Sinister Shooter or Mold whatever ...

Anyone hav another suggestion of weapon for a lvl 45 archer? I'm not rly worried about aesthetics, just DPS ...
    I use to follow Annor's Guides cause it rly helped me to discover my gamestyle :D

Ty b:victory
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

Anyone hav another suggestion of weapon for a lvl 45 archer? I'm not rly worried about aesthetics, just DPS ...
    I use to follow Annor's Guides cause it rly helped me to discover my gamestyle :D

I can sell you that, but only if you're on Heaven's Tear. XD What server are you on?

It IS a very good weapon. But... that isn't the point of this thread...

On-topic: Do whatever your playstyle and personal character style would suggest. /thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Necro...........
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Oh... so it is. XD

I noticed the off-topicness, I didn't notice the necro though.

I still wonder if he's on HT though... been dying to sell that mold... ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Anchali - Heavens Tear
    Anchali - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

:O .. just use ncp weapons or reward weapons till you hit 60. i used the lvl 45 reward bow till lvl 60. did just fine. but that was a long long time ago and i was broke LOL

---on topic. go with whatever you like and what makes it fun for you. dont listen to others. some of them REALLY dont know what they are talking about. but demon spark might get you killed >_< i died couple times sparking and frenzy(awesome genie skill). it proves how strong demon spark is. which i like :D
    archer is awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Admante - Dreamweaver
    Admante - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It also proves that lowering def to 0 with frenzy makes hits hurt >.<