Cant see my attributes? (pictures)

Options
Nagendra - Dreamweaver
Nagendra - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Support Desk
So, I've been putting up with it for a while, but now it's been getting kind of irritating for me.
For some reason, a good half of my characters I cant see the attributes.
I even made two new characters, and I could see one of them on one, and none on the other. I dont get why it does it.
attrib.jpg
On the left is what it looks like when I try to pull up my character sheet,
and on the right is what it looks like when I click on it(which at least lets me improve my stats...)

Is there a reason why it randomly does this?
And how can I fix it?

Any help on this is appreciated, thanks.
Post edited by Nagendra - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Swiftail - Heavens Tear
    Swiftail - Heavens Tear Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Have u tried making a file check to see if you've got corrupted files or anything?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nagendra - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Er, not computer savvy,
    how would I go about doing that? .-.;;
  • Darkjagans - Heavens Tear
    Darkjagans - Heavens Tear Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    The Verify button on the Launcher
  • Nagendra - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Okay, so I did that, but it didnt fix the problem. :x
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I'm going to need some more information from you about your computer. Go to Start, click on Run (or Search if using Vista), and type in dxdiag and press enter.

Click on the Display tab, and then post here everything in the Device and Drivers boxes:
    dxdiag.jpg
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Nagendra - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    Options
    devicedrivers.jpg
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You can check your laptop manufacturer's website and see if they have updated system and video drivers for your system.

Intel video chipsets are NOT that great for 3d intensive games (my personal opinion). Updating drivers might help.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Nagendra - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Hm, but everything is normal half of the time. I'll get random characters that I can see the levels and stats of perfectly fine,
    wouldnt there be a widespread effect if it was just my computer?
This discussion has been closed.