What is the best Class to have in Twighlight Temple?

Jer - Dreamweaver
Jer - Dreamweaver Posts: 215 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Tideswell (East)
I think
Barbarian-Tank
Cleric- Heal
Cleric- Damager,Heal
Cleric-Damager,Heal
+ 2 Genie's that can pull

What do you guys think?

edit---V
and SORRY I MEANT TO SAY BEST 4 PEOPLE SQUAD FOR TT
so there is more drops for everybody
Post edited by Jer - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Jer - Dreamweaver
    Jer - Dreamweaver Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    oh and i choose 3 Clerics because they can do some Damage also, and incase 2 Clerics die you always have a back up,so it it's safe adventure
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Barb, tank.
    Archer, DD and Sharp tooth.
    Venomancer, lure, amp, and DD.
    Cleric, heal.
    Blademaster, for stunning mobs if needed, DD, help canceling boss AoEs and varieties of magic attacks from bosses.
    Wizard or archer for more DD. ?
    And everybody bringing a revive scroll, especially the cleric b:shocked.
    Or all 6 venomancers, each with a revive scroll or one cleric in that veno pt b:chuckle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Barb + Cleric
    (maybe 2nd Cleric for special bosses like Belial)
    Archer for sharptooth
    Veno
    Veno
    Veno..
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Barb
    Cleric
    Veno
    Archer
  • Duchess - Dreamweaver
    Duchess - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    As long as u have at least a veno (good veno w/ a herc) & a cleric (good cleric w/ lvl 10 rez) b:surrender plz, the rest of the squad make up doesnt really matter. Yes i know venos cant tank every boss but u can skip them, or take a barb if u need that particular boss.

OP class FTW!!b:victory
    "I'm bi-curious! And even that's okay, becase if I'm bi-curious and I'm somehow made from God, then I figure God might be a little bi-curious himself!" Words of wisdom from South Park. Letting everyone know its okay to be 'A Little Bi-Curious' b:mischievous

=^.^=ɷ I'm a lucky cat b:cute
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Full veno squad. over out lol. best DD. good tank with herc. 1 cleric for mistakes >_>.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    We do just fine with:
    Barb (tank)
    Veno (lure/reserve tank)
    Wiz (DD)
    Cleric (Buff ho)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Progrinder - Dreamweaver
    Progrinder - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ew duchess start to open your eyes to the other classes, skip bosses cause you can't kill it, that just show there are higher lvl before you that did it before and sell you mats..... and cleric is not here to give you a lvl 10 res, it's here to keep you alive! best squad is what magi said, and yeah if you really want to go faster archer is a good ideab:pleased

and true that wizz and bm have the worst place thereb:sad

so go for magi postb:victory
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    6 man squad for tanking all bosses safely:
    1 barb
    2 clerics
    1 maxed sharptooth archer
    2 venos

6 man squad for tanking easier bosses:
    1 cleric for mistakes
    5 venos

4 man squad:
    barb
    cleric
    2 venos
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Coldflash - Dreamweaver
    Coldflash - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ew duchess start to open your eyes to the other classes, skip bosses cause you can't kill it, that just show there are higher lvl before you that did it before and sell you mats..... and cleric is not here to give you a lvl 10 res, it's here to keep you alive! best squad is what magi said, and yeah if you really want to go faster archer is a good ideab:pleased

and true that wizz and bm have the worst place thereb:sad

so go for magi postb:victory

Everyone always wanted me to come along so I dunno what you're talking about. Wizards 79+ with undine strike will make the fights go quite a bit faster, especially if there are 2-3 well equipped wizards, with at least 1 undine. Obviously though pets will still do more damage b:surrender
  • Duchess - Dreamweaver
    Duchess - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ew duchess start to open your eyes to the other classes, skip bosses cause you can't kill it, that just show there are higher lvl before you that did it before and sell you mats..... and cleric is not here to give you a lvl 10 res, it's here to keep you alive!
    Who says my eyes r closed to the other classes?? I just meant as long as u have 1 veno, 1 cleric & maybe 1 barb, fill the other 3 spots w/ whatever class u want. I take whoever needs it & make it work.
    "I'm bi-curious! And even that's okay, becase if I'm bi-curious and I'm somehow made from God, then I figure God might be a little bi-curious himself!" Words of wisdom from South Park. Letting everyone know its okay to be 'A Little Bi-Curious' b:mischievous

=^.^=ɷ I'm a lucky cat b:cute
  • EvilDragon - Dreamweaver
    EvilDragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Full veno squad. over out lol. best DD. good tank with herc. 1 cleric for mistakes >_>.

Defenatly what he said!!!b:laugh Us veno's can tank all bosses!! Even the world bosses!!b:avoid
    *If we just have enough veno's for healing*
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Defenatly what he said!!!b:laugh Us veno's can tank all bosses!! Even the world bosses!!b:avoid
    *If we just have enough veno's for healing*

a few worldbosses yes. not all. as some 1-shot it. and other DOT and u cant purify herc :P
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • EvilDragon - Dreamweaver
    EvilDragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    a few worldbosses yes. not all. as some 1-shot it. and other DOT and u cant purify herc :P

Ever heard of: bring all veno's on server together and mass heal the freaggin pet??
    Would be fun!!b:pleased
    Maybe we should try it sometimes...All veno's, 1 pet, 1 world boss...b:victory
  • Progrinder - Dreamweaver
    Progrinder - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    of course you take who need it but we were talking bout best squad for all tt, wizz are good dd but veno are better, archer are only here to sharpooth so one max then they good dd, of course veno do more damageb:shutup
  • Larxene - Dreamweaver
    Larxene - Dreamweaver Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Ever heard of: bring all veno's on server together and mass heal the freaggin pet??

That would be a very laggy experience resulting in more pet deaths then pets getting healed.b:surrender
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited August 2009

all the heals in the world won't help you if your pet gets one shot.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    TT is pretty clear:
    1 barb
    1/2 cleric
    1 veno

whatever else from here is for fill:
    1 archer and another 1/2 veno

if u get wizards, get 2 and make sure they have undine and posion . An undined boss + debuff from cleric/ veno makes the wizards a hell of a DD.

But nothing can beat a veno's pet in DD, so as many venos as possible is the best idea.
    Wizards and BMs have basically no use for TT bosses. Clearing the TT, that's something else.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Wizards and BMs have basically no use for TT bosses. Clearing the TT, that's something else.

Thank god you can't wine a TT b:cry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Thank god you can't wine a TT b:cry.

LOL
    the only reason to play wiz would probably be TW ;P
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Amp rotation, keep poison up, one sage veno to knock 20% of the hp off, a few venos for myriad/demon IW. Who needs a herc, just do a nix zerg and kill it before it has time to kill the pets. If 20 isn't enough, bring 40, if that's not enough bring 80... enough nix's and you'll kill anything.

It's too bad we can't take them into TT.
  • Eclipse - Dreamweaver
    Eclipse - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Amp rotation, keep poison up, one sage veno to knock 20% of the hp off, a few venos for myriad/demon IW. Who needs a herc, just do a nix zerg and kill it before it has time to kill the pets. If 20 isn't enough, bring 40, if that's not enough bring 80... enough nix's and you'll kill anything.

It's too bad we can't take them into TT.

Lol or how about you just take ur faction if ur gonna grab 40+ ppl instead of finding urself and grouping up 40-80 venos with nixes :X
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Because then you don't get to see a WB die in a goal of under 30 seconds to a swarm of birds.

Take 26 mil hp to start.
    Sage degeneration=20.8 mil left
    Permanent sage Amp+80 dex poison=+60% damage effectively=13 million unmodified damage to deal.
    Non stop myriad/demon IW to remove physical resist=full pet damage=5324 damage/hit per nix.
    30 second goal=433334/sec=81 nix not including pounce. 55 with.

Guess it wouldn't take 80, though I didn't take pets dying as the fight progresses into account.

Now to find 60 or so level 90 veno's.
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Barb to tank
    2 clerics
    1 veno
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint