Cube of Fate (confusion)

LaNeria - Sanctuary
LaNeria - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
edited August 2009 in General Discussion
Today i tried to do the cube of fate becuase i heared that in room 4 a Venomancer can lvl up there pets, the problem i had was that i couldnt get the dice i needed which is dice 3 to get to room 4, what i got was dice 5 b:shocked, i asked my Faction friends what to dob:surrender and they suggested to go and trade it in one of the pots that surround the Teleport master. the problem was that i couldnt trade it to the dice that i wanted. can someone help me in what i need to do to get to room 4. all i want is to just lvl up my pet. Thank you
Post edited by LaNeria - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Go in, go forward if you pass room 4, get killed in whatever room to port back to 1 and start over. Rinse and repeat, it may take a heapload of tries to hit 4, or you may get lucky and roll the 3 your next try.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Today i tried to do the cube of fate becuase i heared that in room 4 a Venomancer can lvl up there pets, the problem i had was that i couldnt get the dice i needed which is dice 3 to get to room 4, what i got was dice 5 b:shocked, i asked my Faction friends what to dob:surrender and they suggested to go and trade it in one of the pots that surround the Teleport master. the problem was that i couldnt trade it to the dice that i wanted. can someone help me in what i need to do to get to room 4. all i want is to just lvl up my pet. Thank you

Those trade pots are only for dice you get from rooms 2-49, not for a dice you get in room 1. The best option is to use the dice (this sends you to room 6 and gives you back your puzzle cube) and use town teleport or teleport incense to go back to room 1. Here you can talk to the npc again for another dice which will hopefully be a 3. GL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • LaNeria - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    so if i get any dice go in get killed and get another dice anf hope its a 3?
  • LaNeria - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    thank you ill do that then
  • LaNeria - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    but do i lose exp if i die in the Cube of fate?
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    but do i lose exp if i die in the Cube of fate?

Nope b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Today i tried to do the cube of fate becuase i heared that in room 4 a Venomancer can lvl up there pets

You can also level your pet by attacking mobs that drop items and coins, as well as give you XP, spirit and rep. It also doesn't cost you any mirages or dice tickets.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • LaNeria - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    i would love to spend 10 hours on exh pet grinding them till they lvl but i dont have that type of time, thats why i want to try to do the cube of fate