Best Clerics out there, Sanctuary style

HolyInferno - Sanctuary
HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Bored@Work

This is NOT a PvP thread. This is a PvE thread. Just wanted to recognized one of the most under-appreciated classes out there. They save your butts, bring you back to life, bring down wood mobs in a second. They also have little wings on their heads. Post the best clerics you have ever pt'ed with b:cute
b:bye you were all swell peoples
Post edited by HolyInferno - Sanctuary on

Comments

• HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    My vote is split.

1. Sinanju - giant nub but a great cleric. Someone I could always rely on in tough spots but never stops yelling at me for **** up b:surrender. Only cleric that I personally know that brushes off AE's random aggro like it was nothing more than a loud ****.

2. Irage - recently pt'ed with this guy for the first time. All I can say is, for being only 85, easily one of the best clerics in this server. I was just wow'ed the whole time by how quick reacting and always on point he was. Bravo mate.
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Eduardoo hands down. Too bad he quit some time ago. He was also on top 50 pk list up until June 2009, by just going to TW.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    MisTiQueen, badass -channeling gear, a 38 second sleep spell and massive healing abilities. Plus he's a pro player.

The best unconventional one would be Frotis for me, he's a sick DD cleric.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Sarugami - Sanctuary
    Sarugami - Sanctuary Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Loneken-

Even though all his gears are average (maybe under average) but he can heal and stay alive like no other clerics I had pt w/ can. He is one of those "cheap" cleric...so he never use mp charm to BB...only event foods and apoth stuff. I pt w/ him back when we were in our 70s and he could already solo heal in FB 69 w/o any problems.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Mad_Doc -one of the smartest (and god forbid if hes not the poorest by choice -_-;) clerics ive known. Because of his lack of money, hes very versatile in his gear style using arcane, LA, or HA when needed accordingly in the situation. Has been asked advice from pple 5-10 lvls above him mostly in cleric/wizards, rare times barbs. I almost sh.it a brick and threw it at him when he helped another wizzy from unsaid faction not ours up his HP and pdef to 6k with some simple gear tweaking. (he will use the cheapest gears to do this)

He refuses to get any TT or upgraded gear for himself and gives away his good gear for pple who "need" it... thus getting owned in pvp cause refined+5 and above > non TT non refined. I would hate to think how far he would go if he actually had a want/greed for refined TT/good gear or used mine. (are u listening doc? >.>) His reaction is very quick in squad modes vs NPCs and members. Hes very good at planning.

He is one of the clerics i see that his skill/knowledge stand out WITHOUT his gear. (or lack OF gear >>)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well I know my choice :

Vincent_son (who quit) - ppl knew him for one of the best( the BEST in my eyes) pvp cleric on sanctuary , but his PVE was good as well as his support with fast rebuffing/heals/disabling and throwing attacks when needed while pvping.
    Some1 who knew what to do at the right time ; it's so frustrating(especially in pk) having to tell ppl what to do,use,who to kill,change attack on who while trying to fight yourself.

He was ..... probably one of the best pk partners I had b:sad .
    Along with him other proz have quit too,I miss my leet pk squad :( ,a squad that owned in pk like no other no matter who it was up against.

Sry for getting off-topc there ,got a lil' emo :P
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    WKY TotalAngel and erm hmmmm not getting any more names atm.........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    its been ages since ive done anything with her, but SilentxArias gets my vote.

but there have been A LOT of BAD ones. clerics who dont heal till after the charm ticks, clerics who never heal, clerics who think they can tank everything... ugh
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Any cleric that actually heals me when I steal aggro is awesome :)
    Really just expect for me to do that <_< It's either that or I just dont attack

Thanks for the heals guys ^^ <3 you all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Any cleric that actually heals me when I steal aggro is awesome :)
    Really just expect for me to do that <_< It's either that or I just dont attack

Thanks for the heals guys ^^ <3 you all

So girlish b:laugh .
  • Rozas - Sanctuary
    Rozas - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    what about me aya >:O b:angryb:angry
  • Amehlea - Sanctuary
    Amehlea - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Hands Down the Best are Ixchell and Tsumama
    Ixchell knows his jobs and knows it well, He is very helpfull and well will just arorund buffing anyone he sees!

Tsu she a wicked cleric, always willing to go out of her way to help a friend in need even if that means she dies after rezing me!!! Hatz up to Ixchell and Tsumama.
  • _bloodnight - Sanctuary
    _bloodnight - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    i would say..Ice_Godess and stylePARIS..(support)b:kiss wuv u two

..and maybe...just MAYBE..Jeridian..b:chuckle lv3 Rez @ lv85(pvp type build)
  • Jeridian - Sanctuary
    Jeridian - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    i would say..Ice_Godess and stylePARIS..(support)b:kiss wuv u two

..and maybe...just MAYBE..Jeridian..b:chuckle lv3 Rez @ lv85(pvp type build)

Is that you Julia? PARIS finally located her healing binds? I'm shocked. :D

Also, ever since all 80+ failures who can't afford a GA stopped bugging me about res half across the map, I've actually maxed out my revive. b:quiet
  • _bloodnight - Sanctuary
    _bloodnight - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Is that you Julia? PARIS finally located her healing binds? I'm shocked. :D

Also, ever since all 80+ failures who can't afford a GA stopped bugging me about res half across the map, I've actually maxed out my revive. b:quiet

omg jeri posted../shocked

and wow...good job at leveling your rez..and no, im not julio..b:laugh ..i meant julia*
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    what about me aya >:O b:angryb:angry

Whaaa ,what? This is a cleric thread roz...u know the healing/buffing class ,I think you got the wrong thread,it's not a wiz one b:laugh .
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Whaaa ,what? This is a cleric thread roz...u know the healing/buffing class ,I think you got the wrong thread,it's not a wiz one b:laugh .

hey, my first TT, when I was lv71, was with the following:

Me-: lv71
    xFlay-: lv69
    DancingTat-: lv68
    Maria_Neko-: Lv70
    pervertGUILD-: lv72

At dimentora, Tat got too close to the AoE, attacking, and died - Flay went to res her, and died. They teleported out - only to die on the way back in. 20mins later, the boss dies, and pervertGUILD had kept me alive for 30% of the bosses HP, when I held full aggro. Wiz heals are awesome! b:victory
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    They also have little wings on their heads.

b:sadfeathers

and dont u high lvl ppl have anything better to do then troling threads XD?
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I vote ClericRanger, lyke he wuz da best lyke o mai gawd.
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Me me me, who else would i pick? Maybe the nefarious cheerleader Miriade but only if she learns how to be on top of the pyramid. >.<
  • Ravenblossom - Sanctuary
    Ravenblossom - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    if i had the choice of the best clerics it would have to be
    Sinanju,Hell_Cat_Jay, and for old school SixSicSix, and dark_kuma.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    every cleric who isnt ninny b:surrender he wants me dead everytime I play with him...just like strife aka ****_son b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Houken - Sanctuary
    Houken - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Best cleric in Sanc hands down Aya-chwaaaaaaaan
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    some fine clerics

Kuma, Scri, WKY TotalAngel and dang i forgot that clerics names from ravenous ... was a male toon. And also Scoleo (never ever let my charm tick)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Majou - Sanctuary
    Majou - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I vote ClericRanger, lyke he wuz da best lyke o mai gawd.

We have a winner. I wet myself when I read this.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    We have a winner. I wet myself when I read this.
    ooo... almost put your post in my sig b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Past - Cailie (quit) nicest person I ever met in game and most competent pve cleric I've ever met.

Present - Zuyue!!! She easily solo heal'd me through a full 2-3 run last night, so I'll base my entire decision off that. Oh, she's also sexi b:dirtyb:chuckle
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited October 2009

I didn't even see Zuzu, my eyes went straight for your ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    I didn't even see Zuzu, my eyes went straight for your ****.

Hey....that's something I was supposed to say . Although if it's zu zu we're talking about , then I can't ignore her b:dirty .