Comments

• Satuki - Harshlands
    Satuki - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You are stupid.
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    This type of smug, stroke-my-ego-im-in-a-pwning-faction-my-geekism-is-now-full-zen type of post is just the type of thing that will tarnish your factions image.
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Not trying to attract a lot of flames here, but I actally agree with MD. I kinda wish the TW map had a lot more guilds on it. Hopefully we will see that in the future.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Not trying to attract a lot of flames here, but I actally agree with MD. I kinda wish the TW map had a lot more guilds on it. Hopefully we will see that in the future.

<3 you tytyty
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You are stupid.

What he/she/it saidb:chuckleb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    Faildom - Harshlands Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Pretty hard when everybody joins KD for 2.1m coins a week. and nobody wants to waste 500k cuz there are 3 strongest guilds anyway.

TW is boring here, as i said it would be fun if QQme would remake again and recruit everyone from sense and over9k and all other ppl that want to remove KD from the map...but ppl dont do itb:sad
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You are stupid.
    What he said.
    Quit.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Umm...even if people are afraid to attack the 3 strongest guilds...
    Sense hasn't been attacked in 3 full weeks. Over9000 didn't get attacked last week. Ethics got attacked by a 2 person guild.

WTF are all these lower guilds doing? A guild of 20 80+ and 60 50+ could probably take out all three of the above mentioned guilds, or at least be a damng good fight.

The 3 strongest guilds are not the problem here, it's the rest of the server.
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    This type of smug, stroke-my-ego-im-in-a-pwning-faction-my-geekism-is-now-full-zen type of post is just the type of thing that will tarnish your factions image.

Keep it simple please, u know geeks dont understand advanced sentences, ty.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Pretty hard when everybody joins KD for 2.1m coins a week. and nobody wants to waste 500k cuz there are 3 strongest guilds anyway.

TW is boring here, as i said it would be fun if QQme would remake again and recruit everyone from sense and over9k and all other ppl that want to remove KD from the map...but ppl dont do itb:sad

Please go to Lost city or any other server. There is always a guild on top.
    TW is boring cause everyone is a puss... And stop saying QQme please remake. They sucked balls at TW why do u think they never attacked us? They are good at pvp cause they autlvl most of us and zerg to kill 1 guy.
    So please STFU and get balls. Wonder why everytime i hit you i get this whisper "I dont attack KD". Ye u are awesome on the forums. Start to be so ingameb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    TW is boring for 3 reasons.

1-this game is boring because this game takes 0 skill to play its all about who spends the most $$$.
    2-people are greedy and all want to be in the strongest guild. no one wants to take the time to build up a new guild.
    3-who really wants to be in charge of a new guild filled with overinflated egos and a bunch of 14 year olds that cry/whine/beg for help all day and only care about what they can get from you.

edit:MD if you want things to be more interesting why dont you go make a new guild and make the map more colorful.
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
    edited August 2009
    And stop saying QQme please remake. They sucked balls at TW why do u think they never attacked us? They are good at pvp cause they autlvl most of us and zerg to kill 1 guy.
    So please STFU and get balls. Wonder why everytime i hit you i get this whisper "I dont attack KD". Ye u are awesome on the forums. Start to be so ingameb:cute

Aurian, everything I have ever seen you write on the forums, it makes my head hurt trying to comprehend how stupid you are. You have no idea what QQme was like, so stop talking about them.

We kicked your **** in world PvP cause we were used teamwork and knew what we were doing. Crying about getting zerged, or higher levels, just makes you look like a baby.

As for TW, (to the best of my knowledge this is correct) we had wanted to attack Kingdom because you guys were bragging, arrogant, you sucked at pvp, and all this other stuff. So we set a course on the map to attack you. By the time we were there, we realized that you guys weren't nearly as bad as some of the smaller guilds, Kylin specifically at the time. So we decided that instead of starting to attack you guys, we would wipe Kylin off the map first.

You can call it running away, or chickening out, or whatever else. But regardless, anyone with a brain on the server could tell you this: If QQme had fought Kingdom when we were at our prime, you guys would have lost.

Personally, I hope that we do reform. Maybe it will happen, maybe not.

<Equips Flame Shield>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sylvae - Dreamweaver
    Sylvae - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    What makes me vomit is the fact that the 2 guilds who would have a decent TW against each other both suck each others d!cks and won't attack each other, like wtf is with those 2 yellow blobs in the middle of KD's lands that they refuse to attack?

It would not surprise me to see a yellow and red map, red being the bigger percentage of course. Kylin will still be happy with rolling in 70+ million a week whilst in the knowledge they cannot take KD out, KD will be happy with this agreement too as it would make them seem less greedy and they will have an allied guild to help them (cos they fail) in world pvp.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Aurian, everything I have ever seen you write on the forums, it makes my head hurt trying to comprehend how stupid you are. You have no idea what QQme was like, so stop talking about them.

We kicked your **** in world PvP cause we were used teamwork and knew what we were doing. Crying about getting zerged, or higher levels, just makes you look like a baby.

As for TW, (to the best of my knowledge this is correct) we had wanted to attack Kingdom because you guys were bragging, arrogant, you sucked at pvp, and all this other stuff. So we set a course on the map to attack you. By the time we were there, we realized that you guys weren't nearly as bad as some of the smaller guilds, Kylin specifically at the time. So we decided that instead of starting to attack you guys, we would wipe Kylin off the map first.

You can call it running away, or chickening out, or whatever else. But regardless, anyone with a brain on the server could tell you this: If QQme had fought Kingdom when we were at our prime, you guys would have lost.

Personally, I hope that we do reform. Maybe it will happen, maybe not.

<Equips Flame Shield>

I never see u pk so STFU
    Getting 200 hours red in orchid/SP not my style like is ursb:bye
    And ye QQme would have won. To bad u never had balls to attack KD. Its easier to gank Kylin with Caresom.

But ye iam a **** baby. Iffy needs Nurfed and Saveless to leave SZ and i suck ballz.. lick more butts please.

PLEASE EVERYONE NOW TELL ME HOW MUCH I SUCH, AND THAT U DONT PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE. YOU JUST QQ ON FORUNS CAUSE U HAVE NO RL b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tamaguchi - Harshlands
    Tamaguchi - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Honestly for a lower lvl guild to take over one piece of land means a great loss for them. Considering that tanks go through charms like no tomorrow, as with the clerics doing the healing. Even if they win, splitting the 10mil won't break eve for people. And if consider only paying those barbs and clerics for their charms would mean that no one would join. Honestly when you guys say a good fight, generally, you are looking for a fight you can win, or to mask the fact that the supposedly top dog guild lost is a really dumb way. All in all, TW is more about whose e-pene is bigger.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    What makes me vomit is the fact that the 2 guilds who would have a decent TW against each other both suck each others d!cks and won't attack each other, like wtf is with those 2 yellow blobs in the middle of KD's lands that they refuse to attack?

It would not surprise me to see a yellow and red map, red being the bigger percentage of course. Kylin will still be happy with rolling in 70+ million a week whilst in the knowledge they cannot take KD out, KD will be happy with this agreement too as it would make them seem less greedy and they will have an allied guild to help them (cos they fail) in world pvp.

Kylin got ganged by everyone that owned a land (and some noobs) except for KD.

Countless times people saed it was a 2 on 2. When KD won second vs Caresom everyone shut up all of the sudden. The best alliance won. Now stop licking balls of losers that quit game but troll forum 22/7b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    I never see u pk so STFU
    Getting 200 hours red in orchid/SP not my style like is ursb:bye
    And ye QQme would have won. To bad u never had balls to attack KD. Its easier to gank Kylin with Caresom.

But ye iam a **** baby. Iffy needs Nurfed and Saveless to leave SZ and i suck ballz.. lick more butts please.

PLEASE EVERYONE NOW TELL ME HOW MUCH I SUCH, AND THAT U DONT PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE. YOU JUST QQ ON FORUNS CAUSE U HAVE NO RL b:shutup

Lol, what the hell are you talking about? I very rarely pk, and when I do, I'm not even that good at it. The only time I ever went red was when I was in my 50s and I kept 1-shoting Exodus. (Good times)
    b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited August 2009

you sucked at pvp

Then dont include urself.
    When QQme charged vs KD in a even fight result was almost always QQme in sz qqingb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Then dont include urself.
    When QQme charged vs KD in a even fight result was almost always QQme in sz qqingb:bye

Riiiight... that's complete bull.

QQme/Sense/Over9k has proven over and over and over again that when it comes to world PvP, Kingdom can't win in a fair fight. Actually, forget a fair fight. We have proven that we can win even when you call in more men and outnumber us.

A random side note: Aurian, you remind me of this comic every time I see your posts.
    http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o312/MagDragon89/20080227.jpg
    b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Since u don't actually PK pease STFU.
    Talking with me and showing me posts that are copy+paste from ur old GC is BS. Since they all like to zerk, QQ and pretend they are godsb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Since u don't actually PK pease STFU.
    Talking with me and showing me posts that are copy+paste from ur old GC is BS. Since they all like to zerk, QQ and pretend they are godsb:bye

I said I don't pk that often, not that I don't do it at all. And the link I posted was actually my attempt at a joke, trying to get you to see how stupid you sound.

Anyway, you obviously don't grasp the fact that I think you are an idiot. And trust me, its not without reason. You can't spell in a coherent sentence, and you've been reduced to making up lies to defend your point. You are nothing more then a leg-humping Kingdom lapdog, and I'm tired of arguing with you about it because you apparently live for this kind of pathetic drama. It's people like you that give Kingdom such a bad rep.

Now go ahead and respond, saying how much I suck, how much QQme was made of fail, how amazing Kingdom is at everything, blah blah blah...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    TW is boring for 3 reasons.

1-this game is boring because this game takes 0 skill to play its all about who spends the most $$$.
    2-people are greedy and all want to be in the strongest guild. no one wants to take the time to build up a new guild.
    3-who really wants to be in charge of a new guild filled with overinflated egos and a bunch of 14 year olds that cry/whine/beg for help all day and only care about what they can get from you.

edit:MD if you want things to be more interesting why dont you go make a new guild and make the map more colorful.

Reasons:

because kylin was underdog back in the day
    because people think kylin will die once they lose a land
    because I like kylin's guild drama

thats why i dont need to make a new guild, we arent strongest guild so blah
  • Exodus - Harshlands
    Exodus - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Lol, what the hell are you talking about? I very rarely pk, and when I do, I'm not even that good at it. The only time I ever went red was when I was in my 50s and I kept 1-shoting Exodus. (Good times)
    b:laugh

u know wat, frack ub:angry u perditioned me ONCE on an fb then all the rest of the times you'd miss(i was still LA at the time
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Doesn't matter anyways. There are 14 non-Kylin/KD lands left (including Thousand Streams).

It's already largely dead except for 1 or 2 TWs a week (Kylin/Crimson and the bottom left corner). At the current rate TW will officially end in totality on Harshlands in 7 weeks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    Faildom - Harshlands Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Please go to Lost city or any other server. There is always a guild on top.
    TW is boring cause everyone is a puss... And stop saying QQme please remake. They sucked balls at TW why do u think they never attacked us? They are good at pvp cause they autlvl most of us and zerg to kill 1 guy.

meh im too lazy to read all of it but QQme was about to attack Faildom but then fail rage ascii disbanded QQme. you knnow itb:bye

and PK? who are you i never seen you in game, nor saw u pking ppl
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    meh im too lazy to read all of it but QQme was about to attack Faildom but then fail rage ascii disbanded QQme. you knnow itb:bye

you called? b:bye
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited August 2009

Spider bot FTW
    To bad GMs never show up b:bye
    you called? b:bye

Yes, EVIL INVASION IN SECRET PASSAGE!! PROTECT THE MOBS!! KILL THE 30'S!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GreenDay - Harshlands
    GreenDay - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Why KD don't KoS Kylin?; Kylin can't do that, cuz they too soft b:shutup
    History shows that Kylin took TOP of dmg from most of faction's and till then KD just lvl+geared from salary b:bye

Well anyway, if nothing will be done, here just another Lost City server 2 b:shocked
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Why KD don't KoS Kylin?

Cause me and Dark Fate are husband and husbandb:cuteb:dirty
    We can't fight. Get it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lamarcus - Harshlands
    Lamarcus - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Riiiight... that's complete bull.

QQme/Sense/Over9k has proven over and over and over again that when it comes to world PvP, Kingdom can't win in a fair fight. Actually, forget a fair fight. We have proven that we can win even when you call in more men and outnumber us.

A random side note: Aurian, you remind me of this comic every time I see your posts.
    http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o312/MagDragon89/20080227.jpg
    b:thanks

Now Now, how can you say things when you, yourself say that you rarely pk. I know THE old QQme (original ones not the wannabes like you) used very good teamwork and almost kicked everyone's assess. The fact of the matter is, aurian was there when we had pk war w/ QQme, and you weren't there so you should be silent in judging who sucks in pvp and who's great. We won some pk wars, QQme won some pk war. Point is you win some you lose some. You sound so pathetic when you say "Ohhhhh you outnumbered us no fair *cries*", face it ITS A GUILD WAR not individual war. It's not our fault your guild can't back you up when you're in trouble. Guess you're not that important to them at all.

PS: Please don't say "We" when you say when they're in pk war because you're never there to begin with.