Imma lvl 50 cleric with messed up stats...HELP ME

oliviarp
oliviarp Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Cleric
my cleric's stats are Vit 40, Magic 128, Def 54, Dex 45...yes, i know it's bad. And dont ask me how i got to those effed up stats. But back to the point, should i get the Inter Reset all note? or the regular Inter reset note? or any other suggestions would be greatb:victory
Post edited by oliviarp on

Comments

• MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You need to restat take all that dex and put in mag vit and str. look ok.You could use less though in str as you should have over 200 in mag.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • pand0ra
    pand0ra Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    restat dex all of it

dont put any points into STR untill you reach 100, then only if you need
    (49 str is needed for TT90 stuff)

Put everything in magery. 40 base vit is enough
  • Hsuzumiya - Sanctuary
    Hsuzumiya - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well,

Now ask yourself... Are you going to go for -chan or crit later on with gear?

If crit, you dont really need to do anything.... Keep the vit for sure. Str stop putting into. And just pump rest of points all into magic (if not a few more vit)

If you get.... all crit/dex gear, the 40dex can help yeah with 2% extra crit (Weird I know, but I've seen alot of "Pk" type clerics have dex, and the weapons / gear that give extra dex) Its not as stable of faster channeling but gives the chance of doing more damage.

I personally plan to get my crit from rings and gear and still aim for -chan also. Uber expensive.

Lot of hybrid builds out there, depends on personal taste.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Lol that reminds me of myself.... b:sweat Think we should both reset, eh? But its sad, I can't wield the weapon for my level cause I don't have enough magic b:cry -_____- lol
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You could always use lower lvl one.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • xxxdsmer
    xxxdsmer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You could always use lower lvl one.

lmao

that reminds me of a lvl 50 blademaster who asked me for help with mobs today while on my cleric. i look at his player info and what do i see..

ALL level TWENTIES equipments. weapon, armor, ornaments.. you name it. lvl 2x everywhere. and the dummy asks me for help? lol.

ppl like that need to help themselves before asking someone else to spend absurdly excessive amounts of MP to keep their HP up
    i'm pro all classes, and against none in particular..
    but the age old QQ about venos is just that. OLD.
    QQ'd about a nix lately? check out this thread n tell me who's "OP" lol..
    (copy and paste this to address bar):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=102172