{BaRbS} {GuId}

Drgnfire - Heavens Tear
Drgnfire - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Barbarian
hi if u are looking at this u want to know how to build a barb

first off :
there are 2 types of barb 1'st is a Tank barb and the second is a Damage Dealing barb.u want to put ur points for both types 1 dexterity,1 vitality,and 3 strength

second off:

barbs are a class that are know as tanks tanks get called on for fb's,bosses,world bosse's,rebirth orders,warsong city,and bounty hunter also known as BH thanks to the new patch... ^^
if u want to be a class that just wants to fight then u would be best for a blade master also known as 'the warrior'

3'rd:

if u make a barb u should use heavy aromor because it gives u more physical res than all the other armor,and to be able to use heavy armor,and to be a tank barb u will want to put ur points 1dex,1 vit,3 strength,the vitality will give u more health,the dex gives u a crit hit rate evry 20 points wich gives u a better chance at getting a crit hit of 1k-i would estimate around 20k and the strength gives you more physical attack... well that about covers it for a barb..if u want to know more pm me at Drgnfire on the heavens tear server..... have fun gameing
Swaqqa of a cripple.
Post edited by Drgnfire - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Joe__Biden - Sanctuary
    Joe__Biden - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Is your caps lock broken? or just your English?
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    hi if u are looking at this u want to know how to build a barb

FIRST OFF:
    there are 2 types of barb 1'st is a Tank barb and the second is a lure barb.u want to put ur points for both types 1 dexterity,1 vitality,and 3 strength

NOW IF U WANT TO BE A CHARECTER THAT WANTS TO RUN DIRECTLY INTO THE FIGHT U WANT TO BE A BARB IF U WANT TO BE A CHARECTER THAT JUST WANTS TO FIGHT U WANA BE A Blade Master a.k.a Blade

NOW THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT BARBS WEAR HEAVY ARMOR NOT LIGHT,NOT ARCANE,STRICKTLY HEAVY

IF U ARE A BARB U WILL GET CALLED ON CONSTANTLY FOR FB'S,BOSSES,Etc. SO U WILL BE HELPING ALOT

SO THAT COVERS IT FOR A BARB IF U WANT TO KNOW MORE PM ME IN GAME AT Drgnfire

Makes me ashamed you're apart of the barb community.
  • Rupture - Dreamweaver
    Rupture - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited August 2009

At least he tried -.-.
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Would be nice if the sizes were smaller and the caps lock wasn't on. It might actually be readable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • device
    device Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Would be nice if the sizes were smaller and the caps lock wasn't on. It might actually be readable.
    And the colors..
    The eye-burning colors b:surrender
    FIRST OFF:
    There are two types of Barbarians. First type is a Tank Barbarian, which absorbs the majority of damage in boss/fb fights and the second is a damage-dealing Barbarian. You want to put your points as 3 Strength, 2 Vit on EVEN levels and 3 Strength (Increase P. Def and HP Regen Rate) 1 Vitality (Increase Barbarians Max HP by 17 for each point) 1 Dexterity every ~3-4 levels for the Tanking Style, where as for the Damage-Dealing Style you want 3 Strength 1 Vitality and 1 Dexterity for stat allocation.

Now if you want to be a character that simply wants to charge into all the fun-looking boss fights, You want to be a Barbarian. If you want to be a character that simply wants to fight without having to tank (generally) you want to be a Blademaster (also known as 'Warrior')

The most important thing to remember for a Barbarian is that they will ALWAYS wear Heavy Armor, commonly abbreviated as HA.

Another side note is that being a Barbarian will have you called upon to tank many things, such as FB runs, Quest Bosses, RB-Alpha through Delta, and Bounty Hunter (BH) thanks to the new patch.

So that covers it for the Barbarian Class, If you want to know more PM me ingame at Drgnfire on Heavens Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drgnfire - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009

why does it make u ashamed that i am part of the barb communite im just trying to help the new comers
    Swaqqa of a cripple.
    edited August 2009
    everyone i remade my help guid hope u like b:victory
    Swaqqa of a cripple.
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    What's a "lure barb?"b:chuckle
  • Pnut - Lost City
    Pnut - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    hi If U Are Looking At This U Want To Know How To Build A Barb

first Off :
    there Are 2 Types Of Barb 1'st Is A Tank Barb And The Second Is A Lure Barb.u Want To Put Ur Points For Both Types 1 Dexterity,1 Vitality,and 3 Strength

second Off:

Barbs Are A Class That Are Know As Tanks Tanks Get Called On For Fb's,bosses,world Bosse's,rebirth Orders,warsong City,and Bounty Hunter Also Known As Bh Thanks To The New Patch... ^^
    If U Want To Be A Class That Just Wants To Fight Then U Would Be Best For A Blade Master Also Known As 'the Warrior'

3'rd:

If U Make A Barb U Should Use Heavy Aromor Because It Gives U More Physical Res Than All The Other Armor,and To Be Able To Use Heavy Armor,and To Be A Tank Barb U Will Want To Put Ur Points 1dex,1 Vit,3 Strength,the Vitality Will Give U More Health,the Dex Gives U A Crit Hit Rate Evry 20 Points Wich Gives U A Better Chance At Getting A Crit Hit Of 1k-i Would Estimate Around 20k And The Strength Gives You More Physical Attack... Well That About Covers It For A Barb..if U Want To Know More Pm Me At Drgnfire On The Heavens Tear Server..... Have Fun Gameing

you Are So ****ing Stupid It's Unbelievable, You Are An Idiot
    "when i get about 10m

gonna restat to AA and hop into a TW in 90 robes... :D" - Stickygreen lvl 93 WB Heavens Tear
  • Devilmages - Sanctuary
    Devilmages - Sanctuary Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited August 2009

so are you buddy so are you :D
    i like pie
  • Belligero - Sanctuary
    Belligero - Sanctuary Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    It's nice.... effort.

But... don't make anymore guides, please.

[This is a joke topic, right?]
    Belligero
  • Kamikiri - Lost City
    Kamikiri - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    why does it make u ashamed that i am part of the barb communite im just trying to help the new comers

LOL omg, I read this and choked on my coffee this morning.
    That was so horrible. There already is a few guides here on the forums therfore this topic is pointless, cept for a few laughs. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಙೆ_ಙೆ Rage sauce face, it's my expression everytime you necro a thread. ~Made by Konariraiden!
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    please make no more guides i mean a lure barb
    i think you thought of zhen perhaps but for that nearly any barb will do

now newcomers ignore this guide and read a proper guide
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
    edited August 2009
    mann I Was Just Tryin To Help Why Yall Gotta Be Like That
    Swaqqa of a cripple.
  • Joe__Biden - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Why do you insist on abusing caps? You actually have an error in every single word except for "I."
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited August 2009

^

10 char.
  • Kamikiri - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    mann I Was Just Tryin To Help Why Yall Gotta Be Like That

BECAUSE THE HELP YOU OFFER IS COMPLETLY **** b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಙೆ_ಙೆ Rage sauce face, it's my expression everytime you necro a thread. ~Made by Konariraiden!
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    b:byei second that ......maybe :P

about the broken english ^_^
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    HEY Pnut UR THE STUPID ONE TO NOT KNOW A KID MADE THIS b:angry
    Swaqqa of a cripple.
  • Joe__Biden - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    The fact that his rank is almost double yours tips me off to think that maybe he isn't stupid...possibly. (sarcasm meter: 9.5)
  • DutchTank - Heavens Tear
    DutchTank - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    LMAO at this topicb:shutup
    Signature by FedTehNoob

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Belligero - Sanctuary
    Belligero - Sanctuary Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    HEY Pnut UR THE STUPID ONE TO NOT KNOW A KID MADE THIS b:angry

So... being a kid is now your justification for your erm... piece of work?

>.< Why am I joining in on being a jackass... lol.
    Belligero
  • Feral_Wrath - Lost City
    Feral_Wrath - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    "Thank you for your contribution, but there are other guides that are a lot more in depth."

That's all anybody needed to say...seriously...why do people feel the need to be such complete *******s to others? You're just making yourselves look immature.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Ok the replies are pretty well, just makes them no better. But what about guides for gears? Its worth a shot... I got to say is... even though its kinda hard to read your statement. Yes, a lot makes sense, but your getting it from other guides i believe. Also a lure barb? anyone can lure incorrectly and correctly. All you need is a genie with an offensive skill. As for equipment, HA is great in most cases for barbs, possibly all the time since barbs got skills to ward off magic attacks... But yes... experiment with gears, and tell the players what they would do well wearing (from stat bonuses like P.DEF, HP recovery etc)

P.S: i agree with others, makes no sense to make another guide that is there already... But doesn't give them the right to flame you or others. Hope that clears things. Feral_Wrath is right too lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Balint - Dreamweaver
    Balint - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    *walks into topic*
    rofl
    *walks out of topic*
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited August 2009

win 10 charrr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bardolph - Harshlands
    Bardolph - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    BECAUSE THE HELP YOU OFFER IS COMPLETLY **** b:bye

This. loooooool
  • Dagnatic - Sanctuary
    Dagnatic - Sanctuary Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Oh come on kids arnt that bad.
    He was trying to help out.
    you gotta lern some where . dont you?
    so give the guy a break and leave him alone.
    JUst cos he Atleast tried to help out does not. I repeat DOES NOTgive you the right to bag him out and make fun of him
  • Kamikiri - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Oh come on kids arnt that bad.
    He was trying to help out.
    you gotta lern some where . dont you?
    so give the guy a break and leave him alone.
    JUst cos he Atleast tried to help out does not. I repeat DOES NOTgive you the right to bag him out and make fun of him

Are you his alt or something?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slickrick - Heavens Tear
    Slickrick - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    guide fail - oh well at least he tried. At least he is not running around lost city with a bow challenging lvl 5s to duels