Fail

Paigrande - Harshlands
Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
After seeing so many ppl using this important flame word I need to say sum things to sum ppl who think everything that is in the enemy side is a fail and I will talk about the most commong things that lead ppl to call others fail:

1- A veno is not a fail if she kites nd lets the nix do the job cuz thats the smartest move sum veno can do if the other class is a DD (Archer, Wizard, Cleric) so calling a veno a fail veno cuz of that is FAIL.

2- A high lvl player( 9x) that fights a lvl 7x or 8x wont be fail if he/she doesnt manage to kill this lower lvl player while this player is kiting cuz jus cuz sum1 is 10 lvls higher then u doesnt mean he/she can one shot u so calling sum1 fail for not being able to kill while u r were running is FAIL.

3- For those Barbarians that think they are badass and call other barbs fail cuz they are avoiding a fight with em( i was in this kind of situation alot), this kind of barbs should use their brains well and realize that when barbs fight each other they are ignoring the fact they dont do alot of dmg comparing to other classes nd even classes that deal alot of dmg cant kill em easily or cant even kill em sumtimes, therefore calling a barbarian fail for avoiding a fight with other barbarian is FAIL.

4- Calling people fail jus cuz you think its fail its FAIL when you are ****, dumb, stuppid, brainless, etc...

With all that said, I want you ppl to say when do players fail when they call another player fail.b:laugh
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Post edited by Paigrande - Harshlands on

Comments

• Saji - Harshlands
    Saji - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    After seeing so many ppl using this important flame word I need to say sum things to sum ppl who think everything that is in the enemy side is a fail and I will talk about the most commong things that lead ppl to call others fail:

1- A veno is not a fail if she kites nd lets the nix do the job cuz thats the smartest move sum veno can do if the other class is a DD (Archer, Wizard, Cleric) so calling a veno a fail veno cuz of that is FAIL.

2- A high lvl player( 9x) that fights a lvl 7x or 8x wont be fail if he/she doesnt manage to kill this lower lvl player while this player is kiting cuz jus cuz sum1 is 10 lvls higher then u doesnt mean he/she can one shot u so calling sum1 fail for not being able to kill while u r were running is FAIL.

3- For those Barbarians that think they are badass and call other barbs fail cuz they are avoiding a fight with em( i was in this kind of situation alot), this kind of barbs should use their brains well and realize that when barbs fight each other they are ignoring the fact they dont do alot of dmg comparing to other classes nd even classes that deal alot of dmg cant kill em easily or cant even kill em sumtimes, therefore calling a barbarian fail for avoiding a fight with other barbarian is FAIL.

4- Calling people fail jus cuz you think its fail its FAIL when you are ****, dumb, stuppid, brainless, etc...

With all that said, I want you ppl to say when do players fail when they call another player fail.b:laugh
    that makes sence :D. but i say when a veno kite and use its nix to kill ya sure u could say that is a best strategy and all. i could accepted that. but when the veno brags about it and says how much skill they have and how much people they killed That is Fail. :P sayen. O i owned u so bad. Lies. ure nix did b:surrender. also u left out barbs and bms. venos can do it to every other class effectivly except other venos.
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Even as a veno'nixer, I disagree. A veno that sends a nix and kites fails, especially if either 1) she kites so far that the nix resets, or 2) she continues kiting while the opponent pounds away and kills the nix. A veno that kites after her nix/pet has died is exempt from this as long as the kiting is to gain enough distance to revive and resummon the pet. Running around BMs and barbs purely to gain distance is normal, but that's not the same as "kiting". As for kiting against DDs, if you're a veno kiting against a wizard or archer, you need to rethink your strategy. The only classes I see venos having problems with are barbs that have too much HP or clerics that are very skillful and know how to PvP. If you're a glass cannon, you may also get two/three-shot by archers that gank you, but that shouldn't happen if you choose your gear properly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    My favorite situation is a 3vs1 and you're kiting away to separate the people and they go "lolololol y u run nub?!"
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    so calling a veno a fail veno cuz of that is FAIL.
    so calling sum1 fail for not being able to kill while u r were running is FAIL.
    therefore calling a barbarian fail for avoiding a fight with other barbarian is FAIL.

Fail 10chars
  • Karmasbich - Harshlands
    Karmasbich - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Add bm vs barb and bm vs bm and I agree lol... This bm called me fail 'cause I didn't want to waste 5 hours and charm fighting him xD Sorry, I have things to do in real life and no time to waste on you. =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    MrConce - Harshlands Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Exploiting the nixes bleed in such way (kiting while letting nix do work), THAT is fail. I have 2 nix characters and I will never kite (Fox Form doesnt allow much room to kite) Unless Is another nix.
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Even as a veno'nixer, I disagree. A veno that sends a nix and kites fails, especially if either 1) she kites so far that the nix resets, or 2) she continues kiting while the opponent pounds away and kills the nix..

U mean Bk_trader or mazjack?
    Add bm vs barb and bm vs bm and I agree lol... This bm called me fail 'cause I didn't want to waste 5 hours and charm fighting him xD Sorry, I have things to do in real life and no time to waste on you. =D

Since when does bm vs bm last forever? There are like 111111111111111111 ways to own the opponent. Thanks to genies we now have 111111111111111112.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    U mean Bk_trader or mazjack?

He did say he had 2.. So it should be both of them.
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • Aznchristmas - Harshlands
    Aznchristmas - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    fail means brendle
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    fail means brendle

No it doesnt.
    Brendle is AWESOME!!

<- FTW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009

<-ftw..................
    Quit.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You guys don't know the real meaning of FAIL.

FAIL is when even the person that failed gets the feelign to scream FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Here is an example, this is so far the only kingdom member with a brain i have found:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s4IOmV-Ah0

HD for you bishes. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited August 2009

FAIL is when even the person that failed gets the feelign to scream FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Here is an example, this is so far the only kingdom member with a brain i have found:

force log? hilarious b:chuckle
  • Sylvae - Dreamweaver
    Sylvae - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Pro pvp tactics, obviously Icons created a forum thread on KD forums teaching his members these ninja style skills.

Icon - "FELLOW KINGDOM MEMBERS, IF ONE IS TO ENCOUNTER PVP ONE IS TO FORCE LOG STRAIGHT AWAY AND BE HAPPY IN THE KNOWLEDGE THAT WE, KINGDOM, ARE BIG FLUFFY CAREBEARS!!!"
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    force log? hilarious b:chuckle

Honest question from a PvP n00b: how exactly does force log work? Check the "force" box when quitting the PWI client and your char will magically DC? Works even when your char is in combat? I've always wondered as the last time I DCd while in combat (grinding), I force logged back in dead by mob and my heiro ticked many times. Is this different from DCing or is it just different for PvP?

Excuse my noobish question about something I've never had to try b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Honest question from a PvP n00b: how exactly does force log work? Check the "force" box when quitting the PWI client and your char will magically DC? Works even when your char is in combat? I've always wondered as the last time I DCd while in combat (grinding), I force logged back in dead by mob and my heiro ticked many times. Is this different from DCing or is it just different for PvP?

Excuse my noobish question about something I've never had to try b:surrender

They multi client and click 'force' at the login page. b:bye
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    you Guys Don't Know The Real Meaning Of Fail.

Fail Is When Even The Person That Failed Gets The Feelign To Scream Ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Here Is An Example, This Is So Far The Only Kingdom Member With A Brain I Have Found:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s4iomv-ah0

Hd For You Bishes. B:bye
    Holy **** I Lold
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • TimMagicstrg - Harshlands
    TimMagicstrg - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ROFL to Ultimate video
    b:chuckleb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]