Pet Accuracy?

Options
DMG - Dreamweaver
DMG - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Venomancer
How can I tell what my pet's accuracy rating is?
Post edited by DMG - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• DMG - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Is it possible?

I've seen websites show the accuracy rating of pets, but I don't see how they got the number.
  • Akechi - Harshlands
    Akechi - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Isn't it in the stat's panel? That's where mine is i think. I'm sure that it at least shows you the chart with the pentagram rating the specific areas that your pet is good in.
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Open pet bag --> Stats --> Accuracy.
  • DMG - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    Options
    My stats don't show Accuracy...

HP; Phys. Atk.
    Phys. Res; Mag. Res.
    Damage; Evade
    Atk. Rate; Speed
    Hunger; Loyalty
    Starting Level; Type

Are one of these Accuracy and I can't tell?
  • Peritia - Lost City
    Peritia - Lost City Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I believe "Damage" is really "Accuracy" (but, translated inconsistently).

This is correct.

You can confirm it for yourself by mousing over its portrait while it is summoned; it displays there correctly as "Accuracy".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DMG - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Ahh. Okay then. I was wondering what "Phys. Atk" was if it wasn't the same as damage. :3
  • DMG - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Just an observation... Physical Attack shown in the rollover tooltip and the Phys. Atk in the stats panel are off by 1 on my Crystalline Magmite. Is the tooltip more accurate than the stats window?

I've been collecting data on pet growth and have been using the pet window to store the values.

By the way, are the equations for pet growth already known?

Also, I've been using the excel sheet from Succubae's thread, and have just noticed that on the Abysmal Turtle (the pet I've been training and collecting data on), the Base Damage is the Damage/Accuracy value. However, I have no clue where they got their Accuracy value. Could anyone inform as to where this was from?

EDIT: Never mind the part about Succubae's thread; That was my error. *I* switched the values of Phys. Atk and Damage, since I didn't know where Accuracy was coming from and was confused. :3
  • Peritia - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I've been collecting data on pet growth and have been using the pet window to store the values.

By the way, are the equations for pet growth already known?

Values for everything apart from Attack are easily determined by observing a few levels of growth - often as few as three, although more levels confirm it.

Determining attack growth is a bit more tedious, but I have an example of the process and results here, which should give you a head start:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3204101&postcount=20

If I need to clarify anything or you need more information, let me know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DMG - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    Options
    That post is a huge help! :D

I was collecting my data in Excel and looking at the increases per level, and noticed the same thing. Everything except for attack was consistent. I'm going to test a few other pets too, to develop an equation based on the growth charts. I'm fairly sure that growth rates are based on the chart, but I need to confirm if the difference between different growth rates is linear or exponential. I also forgot to account for the loyalty, so my attack stat's growth rate has a huge jump after I finished feeding my pet oils.

I'm making a database of pets into my website and want to enable people to compare pets at different levels. It would be especially useful for the stubborn venos that refuse to get golems, but still want a good phys. pet. :3

Determining the growth rate of all non-attack stats should be as easy as getting the tamed level stats and the level 90 stats (that are available online). As for attack... I'm going to have to put forth more effort.

Again, thanks a lot. :D

I'll keep the community updated. :3

P.S. A side note for your post: Speed increases by 0.1 every 10 levels, from what I've seen. However, I'm not exactly sure what levels this occurs. My Abysmal Turtle started at level 5, but it's first speed increase was at level 6, then every 10 levels after that. I'll be examining this as well.
  • Peritia - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I was collecting my data in Excel and looking at the increases per level, and noticed the same thing. Everything except for attack was consistent. I'm going to test a few other pets too, to develop an equation based on the growth charts. I'm fairly sure that growth rates are based on the chart, but I need to confirm if the difference between different growth rates is linear or exponential. I also forgot to account for the loyalty, so my attack stat's growth rate has a huge jump after I finished feeding my pet oils.

I'm making a database of pets into my website and want to enable people to compare pets at different levels. It would be especially useful for the stubborn venos that refuse to get golems, but still want a good phys. pet. :3

Determining the growth rate of all non-attack stats should be as easy as getting the tamed level stats and the level 90 stats (that are available online). As for attack... I'm going to have to put forth more effort.

Awesome.

I've pondered making a calculation type program in Visual Basic in the past, as I don't have the web programming skills to make this type of service online, but never really put the work in since it's a massive undertaking.

I have a bunch of data for a couple of pets (Cub, Piggy, Scorpions...). If you need a hand getting this project off the ground, count me in. Would be a real boost to the community, I think.

~ Peri
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DMG - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Anything that anyone can offer would be a huge help. :D

I'll PM my e-mail to you. I appreciate your assistance. ^^