Widescreen monitor and map

Jesya - Lost City
Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Support Desk
Just wondering how to fix it so that I can open the map and teleport without having to shift my windowed game and elongate the screen so I can travel to the northern parts of the world.

It's annoying as hell.b:angry
b:bye
Post edited by Jesya - Lost City on

Comments

• Chobsi - Heavens Tear
    Chobsi - Heavens Tear Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Did you try playing with your resolution?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Chobsi the only thing your good at is making your character look good, otherwise your fail"
    "Did that 95 BM just kill himself to your Herc? Mmm..Yep"
    "Oh that thing I thought was a statue, it 1 shot me, switch to your cleric please"
    "So that Hercules guy from the disney movie really aged well.."
    ~Chobsi b:cute
  • sandeep122
    sandeep122 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    it is know issue . game is not optimised 4 Widescrenen monitor . u have 2 play in lower Windows Mode . try 2 800X600 and Higher 1ce .
  • Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    sandeep122 wrote: »
    it is know issue . game is not optimised 4 Widescrenen monitor . u have 2 play in lower Windows Mode . try 2 800X600 and Higher 1ce .

tried already... no go.
    b:bye
  • Krymsen - Harshlands
    Krymsen - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Yeah I'm having that issue too. The only way to get around it is to play fullscreen @ the resolution of your monitor or to play windowed but at a lower sized res. I resize my window to have it almost full screen and cant get to the top ones... I guess it doesnt matter except to tele on vol.3 of WQ or Misfortune.
  • cloezy1
    cloezy1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Its game design, its not you.

Personally, I think its sloppy coding to add a feature that doesn't work properly at all.

This reminds me of how Microsoft Vista has a feature to mass uninstall language packs, yet it doesn't work at all, you have to uninstall them one by one. (Big **** up but so minor at the same time)
    (\-/)
    (o.o)

This is Bunny. Bunny wants to Rule the world.
    Put this in your sig to help Bunny to World Domination.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    The engine for this game is about 4-5 years old and at that time did not have support for 16:9 resolutions.

The parts of the game that have been able to be updated continue to be updated. The large world map however, can be seen in its fullest capacity with your game window resolution in a 4:3 ratio. Many players play in windowed mode and don't have an issue running the game like that while they multi task.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.