Lobster Mount?

Options

Comments

• angyl
    angyl Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    boo4u wrote: »
    i saw the new apple mount for humans..if this correct.

Yay, take a bite
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    angyl wrote: »
    I bought 50 cubi because I thought they might just 'give a little' and sell a beautiful mount for a change. It's the last cubi I will ever buy, it was specifically for this mount :(

Crazy odds Marketing may work for the majority, it doesn't with me.

eeh what? this is not the forum for the version you're playing, you can only buy ZEN here.
    the lobster picture was found in the .pck file of the pw ch client, its not released yet there, and we dont know when it will be.

its a future update for pw ch thats all, and although not impossible, its unlikely to be a under water mount lol...
    but that would be sweet.

when it comes out theres also a black version of the fishie as flight tool for werebeast and some red/pink wings and a random orange human flight

oooh damn^^ you can check that a lot easier on ecatomb :)
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    That's just a fancy way of saying, "It's coming, I just don't want to bluntly admit it."

Yeah your right.
    xarfox wrote:
    :)
    The smile just gave you away.

xarfox wrote:
    I can neither confirm, nor deny that it exists.
    And by that you mean it doesn't exist but it will soon, right? Cuz I know it doesn't exist in PWI yet....
    xarfox wrote:
    I repeat
    Yeah... I wish there was a parrot mount too UNTAMED FTW

Point being, its not out yet but its coming, right GM? b:cute
    Anyways I'd totally buy it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • angyl
    angyl Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    eeh what? this is not the forum for the version you're playing, you can only buy ZEN here.

Playing PWI, heavens tear.
  • Eternalnub - Heavens Tear
    Eternalnub - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    angyl wrote: »
    Playing PWI, heavens tear.

so you should know there is not cubigold on this version ^^
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    can you post a link to where you saw the apple mount?? that is just too weird! the gourd was dumb enough...i hope we dont end up with the equivalent of a fruit basket flying around the skies!^o^ b:chuckle
    boo4u wrote: »
    i saw the new apple mount for humans..if this correct.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
    edited August 2009
    Options
    have you seen the crazy swords available on the oriental servers?!? they really have a thing for swords!

and, yes, folks, the gryphon is for sale in the chinese cash shop!! **mega cheers*** now, please, PWI, DONT make it another bloody prize for rich people who buy cards? so many of us have waited for almost a year for mounts like the NineTails and such, and have lost the chance to get one because of contests...please stop having the best ones only go to the rich?:begging

post a link to that please iv never once seen it ever...

in the next pw ch update humans get a orange sword flight not a apple lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-FrankieRaye"
  • Wolvenear - Sanctuary
    Wolvenear - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Hey would there be a slim chance of there ever being a non armored wolf mount?
    Vote for allowing wolves to turn into wolfs not tigers
    [SIGPIC]http://i46.tinypic.com/wlrtlk.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Coyote_Wise - Heavens Tear
    Coyote_Wise - Heavens Tear Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Hey would there be a slim chance of there ever being a non armored wolf mount?

Why not just make barbs tranform into their respective animals? D:
    (They said never already)
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    good news, iv located these files and attempted to put them inside a pw client, so far no luck but iv handed them over to my friend who is the best person i know with perfect world mounts, should have screens soon.

Are you in your right mind? Have you even read a TOS?

Do you think modifying PWI client data is ok?

Let alone coming to the company website and posting your hacking.

How dumb are people getting. b:sad
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    good news, iv located these files and attempted to put them inside a pw client, so far no luck but iv handed them over to my friend who is the best person i know with perfect world mounts, should have screens soon.

I hope you are not saying what I think you are saying....

Read this (forum rules)
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=63291

and this (TOS)
    http://www.perfectworld.com/about/terms

It is illegal to alter the PW client in any shape or form. And it is illegal to talk about illegal stuff as well.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Yes, I would highly suggest that you to not do this, modifying game files is prohibited for a reason
    edited August 2009
    Options
    no, im sure none of the mounts go in the water. the bubbles would be just kind of generated by the lobster, like the glow or glitter on other mounts

probballer wrote: »
    I see bubbles around it b:chuckle does that mean it could go in the water also?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-FrankieRaye"
  • Unreal_God - Harshlands
    Unreal_God - Harshlands Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I WANT THE BEST MOUNT OF EM ALL PETER GRIFFIN U RIDE HIM AND HE SAYS DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN :D TAT BEATS ANY LOBSTER CRAB MELTING BUTTER MOUNT IN THE WORLD HELL YAb:laugh
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Well, 'Sebastian' does sound like a good name for the mount.

No, it doesn't... It was a ROCK LOBSTER!
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    the lobster picture was found in the .pck file of the pw ch client, its not released yet there, and we dont know when it will be.

its a future update for pw ch thats all, and although not impossible, its unlikely to be a under water mount lol...
    but that would be sweet.

when it comes out theres also a black version of the fishie as flight tool for werebeast and some red/pink wings and a random orange human flight.

b:surrender
    its not a black fish Robb its more bettle like
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    aw9hqtyqxww.jpg

awesomez
    no effects active yet tho its being worked on by a good friend of mine

oh gawd. Can I get that with a side of butter plzkthx?

(also Robb, a name I never expected to see here >_>)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i know you?

Not at all, but I've heard of you. ;P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Leonon - Sanctuary
    Leonon - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Who are you Robb?b:surrender

When GM see client editing they usually close the thread...what powers do you have?b:cry
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Who are you Robb?b:surrender

When GM see client editing they usually close the thread...what powers do you have?b:cry

He also told us all about the other class code that wasn't implemented...He has strange powers :x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • __Starlight_ - Heavens Tear
    __Starlight_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    aw9hqtyqxww.jpg

awesomez
    no effects active yet tho its being worked on by a good friend of mine

so is this an idea of what the Lobster will look like or is this the real deal?
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i saw it today. edited my client to use that model replacing annother
    it is a black version of the fishie with a single antler sticking out of its forhead, its messed up...

also you guys are kidding me right?
    i dont play here i use this forum to gather info on updates to take those updates elsewhere lol...

anyway so my good friend managed to fix the mounts and will hand them over to be in 3 days, expect pictures :D

So you are replacing the files in the PW client AND editing the files..... and you play on a private server..... lol
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    So you are replacing the files in the PW client AND editing the files..... and you play on a private server..... lol

definitely sounds fishy, actually probably even enough to get them to press charges. He's breaking some major copyright infringements.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KungFu_Fight - Harshlands
    KungFu_Fight - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    yeah i said some thing on some one put for new idea's for pwi :) about a mount that can go under water and u can swim with it :) and one where u have a bird (every class gets it) and one where u can run on land press fly key and fly the press it again to get down and swim in water :) lol when pigs fly b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    COCOCOCOCOCOCOCCOCOCOCOCO >.> :3b:chuckleb:cute
  • Robb - Heavens Tear
    Robb - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    its not a water mount lol
  • KungFu_Fight - Harshlands
    KungFu_Fight - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    its not a water mount lol

I know but still i will be cool if u did have mounts that can swim in the water :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    COCOCOCOCOCOCOCCOCOCOCOCO >.> :3b:chuckleb:cute
  • Tup - Harshlands
    Tup - Harshlands Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    definitely sounds fishy, actually probably even enough to get them to press charges. He's breaking some major copyright infringements.

Stop being a wannabe mod

Why would a company like PWE press charges against these kids...
  • Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver
    Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Except as expressly permitted in these Terms or in the applicable EULA, such license does not include, and you agree not to engage in, any: (a) resale, sublicense, lending or commercial use of the Services or the Proprietary Materials therein; (b) distribution, public performance or public display of any Proprietary Materials except in connection with game play in the ordinary course, (d) modifying, adapting, altering, enhancing, or otherwise making any derivative uses of any Games, game content or other Proprietary Materials, or any portion thereof ; (e) use of any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods; (f) downloading (other than the page caching) of any portion of the Proprietary Materials or any information contained therein, except as expressly permitted on the Site; (g) reverse engineer or decompile the Proprietary Materials, or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Games or other software included in the Proprietary Materials; or (h) any use of the Services or the Proprietary Materials other than for its intended purpose. Any use of the Service or the Proprietary Materials other than as specifically authorized herein, without the prior written permission of PWE is strictly prohibited and will, at PWE's option, terminate the license granted herein. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to or rights in intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time with or without cause.

Because they signed a legally binding contract specifically stating that they will not do it.
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Why would a company like PWE press charges against these kids...

Same reason the lady that wrote Harry Potter pressed charges against her number one fan and largest fansite in the world, when they announced they were going to release a Harry Potter guide.... (since there was none available, and their website already had an online one).
This discussion has been closed.