Wizzeled

13»

Comments

• PELZwife - Sanctuary
    PELZwife - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    wizzeled? well according to people in legendary faction chat, Wizzeled is GodHatesYOU. *snickers*
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    Wizzeled - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    wizzeled? well according to people in legendary faction chat, Wizzeled is GodHatesYOU. *snickers*

Very clever, take you weeks to come up with that?

And to anyone thinking I have any alts, I do, and their names are Aoi_Yoru and HoundOfHell_

Those are the only characters I have besides my main. I hardly ever play them.
  • Bellanessa - Sanctuary
    Bellanessa - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Randomly decided to show it on a thread, and thid one looked interesting b:laugh
    http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af172/Flamecrystal21/Flamecrystal.jpg
  • poverty
    poverty Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    device wrote: »
    I enjoy Wizzeleds comments.
    He makes my day, especially since he nonchalantly pisses 90% of the server off.

To Wizzeleds Haters;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5dnSXSV-eE&feature=related
    (starting at :45)
    (LordArkalay, you can start at 5:00)

the part where he started to cry(1:56), I think that's how Wizzled felt when people on WC told him that they were with him just for money, but overall, this seems very true.
  • PELZwife - Sanctuary
    PELZwife - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Very clever, take you weeks to come up with that?
    lol no, i heard it 1st hand from a legendary member who i talk on vent to, gave me quite a laugh
  • Azuresier - Sanctuary
    Azuresier - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Personally I find it amusing, on both sides. I did get 2 charms from him today to save for my Barb I started. He charged less than I could have bought the gold for so I bought his. He is kind of amusing to see in world chat since everyon hates him. Now the other side, lol 15k tele prices right now. 100-200k loss in coin from selling the charms instead of gold+the ungodly amount 100ks-millions spent on teleaccoustics. I find it hillarious that he goes to such lengths, and you all just go insnae as if it effects you. I change to faction or squad chat when I enter town to shut off the spam of reg, trade, n WC. If someone needs me they can pm me or i see my factions chat.
  • device
    device Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    poverty wrote: »
    the part where he started to cry(1:56), I think that's how Wizzled felt when people on WC told him that they were with him just for money, but overall, this seems very true.

You realize that I like Wizzeled, and that I posted that video TO HIS HATERS, correct? b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pillsdream
    pillsdream Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    k fun i have a ....... @when@ ........ tell me when you found relief of your deseperate thirst of ..... @i dont really know maybe loose the time of everybody in your fall@ ....... yea tell me when i die to know that il speak only of that at all my friends and burn it on my tombstone.
    Say anythings that always make some sens.
    hide a poor lesson in your words people try to understand.
    Shake the win and take a breath its like another breath.

De nouveau je chutais toujours j avis chute du bouleu s abbatant la glace par paquet avec fracas eclatait.
  • Jaggerjaques - Sanctuary
    Jaggerjaques - Sanctuary Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Don't really care about Wizzeled one way or the other. I do find it interesting that he is able to **** off people thousands of miles away with a few choice words about a game

If you all dislike him so much, blacklist him. It really is that easy.
    helr-cleric-8x
    Jaggerjaques-BM-8x
    blackrobe-wizard-7x
    _Tara-veno-6x
    Superpoke-sin-7x
    punching_bag-barb 7x
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Troll alert! Troll alert!

Necroing a thread is eatwithspoon's biggest annoyance. And lets not feed Wiz's hunger for attention shall we? :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Uhh, not really Ceshiari, they're just really easy to spot b:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.