Conqueror

Options
Amour - Lost City
Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Worst guild in the server.

Discuss.
"Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Amour - Lost City on

Comments

• Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i dont like them but they actually are the smartewst guild on server.pved till 90 -99 while rqs would pve til 6x and then waited till they had lvls and destroyed the server.they raise the gold and ya just bored and to tired to type
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    H4X0RZ

that is all
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Aleph Aeer Eb Koos Omak.

1000 dicks in your mama's *****
  • davijohans
    davijohans Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i dont like them but they actually are the smartewst guild on server.pved till 90 -99 while rqs would pve til 6x and then waited till they had lvls and destroyed the server.they raise the gold and ya just bored and to tired to type

x2
    they actually doing quite a good job at protecting theyr supiority,

hopefully, now with the bounty ppl will lvl fast and things will get more intrested, they cant take on 3 guilds of 90+ , and given bit more time 40% of the server will be well over 90.
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    they raise the gold

no comment.....
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    they are getting ate slowly , focussing on spectral only when the " new " rq guild take lands

thx to rb , bh , everyone catching up on their level now they only have the money to crasy refine
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Chowy - Lost City
    Chowy - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Then... we just take the land back next week
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ****ing grave diggers
  • Shinta - Lost City
    Shinta - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Oh noez CQ falling apart b:shocked
    Allons-y!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pwnar - Harshlands
    Pwnar - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    No one stays on top forever, its only a matter of time..
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    lol funny hearing people say oh cq lost a land, they are falling apart. Cq is on its knees.

err no, we have done very little tbh, only thing we are doing is dragging out a stand still. with 3-way we gain one land....they take it back the next week. endless cycle.

When the day comes where 2-way can beat cq and a 3way is over kill, that is when i think we will start to see progress.

imo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Cal - Harshlands
    Cal - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    until the time quite a lot of the top ppl are spread in Iam, Omniuos, etc.. doing noone any gud , this(some guild equal in power to CQ) will take some time to happen. Or else the <not to be named> should pull some top players.

Its funny when ppl say the conqueror has worked hard for their land, they are gud ppl, the rest do not deserve the land etc ...

The thing they dont get is they are losing out on one of the major part of the game TW. Moreover the 10M/week nvr hurt anyone. If they are considered CQ as ying then there is no equal yang for them. Ying-yang is a rule of nature. Balance must be kept. Else things will just keep growing worse.

P.S. I dont QQ about CQ owning the land, I QQ abt the rest of the newbs blindly supporting them. I was one of them once, not now, not anymore.
    By the power of the alt lord ....
    I am ALT-MAN b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    until the time quite a lot of the top ppl are spread in Iam, Omniuos, etc.. doing noone any gud , this will take some time to happen. Or else the <not to be named> should pull some top players.

Its funny when ppl say the conqueror has worked hard for their land, they are gud ppl, the rest do not deserve the land etc ...

The thing they dont get is they are losing out on one of the major part of the game TW. Moreover the 10M/week nvr hurt anyone. If they are considered the ying then there is no equal yang for them. Ying-yang is a rule of nature. Balance must be kept. Else things will just keep growing worse.

P.S. I dont QQ about CQ owning the land, I QQ abt the rest of the newbs blindly supporting them. I was one of them once, not now, not anymore.

Rofl. You actually believe this? All the top players are spread between the guilds that hold land (aside from harvester). Iam has who? Ominous really?

b:cute I love how clueless you people are. This is a game not some taoist temple. In real life 1 group / person controls everything. Missing out on TW? What you don't realize is if we aren't triple attacked we have 0 fun. Because a 1 v 1 with any other guild on the server amounts to no more than 10 minutes of spawn camping them.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cal - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Rofl. You actually believe this? All the top players are spread between the guilds that hold land (aside from harvester). Iam has who? Ominous really?

I nvr thought ur head was so up ___ that you would reply so. If the tops in these guild gave it a try they can surely ensure a land of CQ each week.

p.s. Guardianz, Iam, Ominious etc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I nvr thought ur head was so up ___ that you would reply so. If the tops in these guild gave it a try they can surely ensure a land of CQ each week.

p.s. Guardianz, Iam, Ominious etc

This is exactly whey I replied. Their tops, if combined are nothing. The current triple attack is barely enough. We been losing our land by "fluke" and somewhat on purpose. The moment we defend all 3 which we are capable of is the moment they give up and don't try again.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Eh Llama is half right and half arrogance imo.

Cq at this momment has about 30-ish people in the top50 of the sever.
    Rest is spread about the server in other guilds, none of which have the concentration of high lvls such as cq.

Even if the high lvls of the server were to band together cq has the advantage.
    They have the higher lvls.
    The tw experience.
    The lvl6? apothicary pots. (which are amazing, and a major advanatge imo)
    And the funds to back wars.

Soo yes I agree with Llama in saying gathering the high lvls from other guilds will not work, against people that have been doing this for a lot longer then you.

But I think Llama was a bit arrogant in saying that they "gave" up lands. I find that...I don't know insulting I guess.

I have talked to cq members, and they say the reason they lost most of the time is A.lack of organization B.lack of numbers C.underestimated.

And to say victories against your own guild was fluke is a stupid and lame excuse.

And yes maybe when you field 200 member's for tw nights you can defend all 3 every single weekend, but be honest, that wont happen.

RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    What the opposition need is better humans. That is Conqueror biggest advantage against all guilds. Your humans either low level, suck, bad build, or is a combination of them. Spectral is only guild I can think of with some warriors, but all, or majority of their mages is light armour build which does weak damage.

I'm interested in what class are these high levels you speak of. I'm going to guess 85% of them are archers because this server is overpopulated with archers. You can't win wars with bunch of archers. You definitely can't replace a mage with an archer.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    It's because I haven't been able to go to war with CQ yet.

Once I'm able to go............things will change.
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Eh Llama is half right and half arrogance imo.

Cq at this momment has about 30-ish people in the top50 of the sever.
    Rest is spread about the server in other guilds, none of which have the concentration of high lvls such as cq.

Even if the high lvls of the server were to band together cq has the advantage.
    They have the higher lvls.
    The tw experience.
    The lvl6? apothicary pots. (which are amazing, and a major advanatge imo)
    And the funds to back wars.

Soo yes I agree with Llama in saying gathering the high lvls from other guilds will not work, against people that have been doing this for a lot longer then you.

But I think Llama was a bit arrogant in saying that they "gave" up lands. I find that...I don't know insulting I guess.

I have talked to cq members, and they say the reason they lost most of the time is A.lack of organization B.lack of numbers C.underestimated.

And to say victories against your own guild was fluke is a stupid and lame excuse.

And yes maybe when you field 200 member's for tw nights you can defend all 3 every single weekend, but be honest, that wont happen.

RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE

We had about 120 on this week. And of course I don't believe it was a fluke, I say it to annoy people.

The most we have had on is 143 I believe, and that was when We ****ED UP and didn't see RQ back door us.

It is quite possible for us to defend all 3 as is. We just need to split things a bit better. I wouldn't say underestimate more than overestimating spectral though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    This is exactly whey I replied. Their tops, if combined are nothing. The current triple attack is barely enough. We been losing our land by "fluke" and somewhat on purpose. The moment we defend all 3 which we are capable of is the moment they give up and don't try again.[/QUOTE

Lol Llama <.<

I would not agree on the "fluke" or loose land on purpose part. CQ don't have enough ppl to defend 3 strong guilds (no guild has that power yet). Against RQ in TW its like 30 of us getting ganked, chain bleed, purged by 80 nixes+venos. Obviously getting ****, i wouldn't not call that fluke when they win, more like expected.

Dont know if CQ ever will starts loosing 2 lands per week tho. All these people from random guilds, when they hit 9X they apply to CQ. They want 2 mil salary, pve stuff done (like past culti + GV) and guild founded HH and all that. Stuff thats hard to get in a small guild. So CQ always have a stream of new 9X joining when someone goes inactive making it possible to defend at least 2 guilds.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Silly noobs, you can't beat conq. They have mages with 5 more stat points than anyone. b:shocked
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    What the opposition need is better humans. That is Conqueror biggest advantage against all guilds. Your humans either low level, suck, bad build, or is a combination of them. Spectral is only guild I can think of with some warriors, but all, or majority of their mages is light armour build which does weak damage.

I'm interested in what class are these high levels you speak of. I'm going to guess 85% of them are archers because this server is overpopulated with archers. You can't win wars with bunch of archers. You definitely can't replace a mage with an archer.

Sorry for double post. Ya before we even started playing Closed Beta we had this planned out for TW advantages. The biggest reason I chose to go Mage instead of Archer (which I had done already and got pretty far) is because of their power in TWs. Though at this point I love mage for other reasons. The numbers you can hit in PVP are astounding for the growth of one's e-peen. This is the case for alot of our 100 mages as well. Though some of them came to us after we formed. I guess the stance we held on mages attracted them. Hence, the reason we don't have any ****ty LA mages.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Sorry for double post. Ya before we even started playing Closed Beta we had this planned out for TW advantages. The biggest reason I chose to go Mage instead of Archer (which I had done already and got pretty far) is because of their power in TWs. Though at this point I love mage for other reasons. The numbers you can hit in PVP are astounding for the growth of one's e-peen. This is the case for alot of our 100 mages as well. Though some of them came to us after we formed. I guess the stance we held on mages attracted them. Hence, the reason we don't have any ****ty LA mages.

b:avoid

LOL10CHAROAISDJAOSIDJSDAOISDJSODIASJ
  • Pwnar - Harshlands
    Pwnar - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    No matter how strong CQ is they will eventually be taken down, til then they enjoy talking smack b:shutup

Although not all CQ talk smack, just sayin..
  • sorbik
    sorbik Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Hence, the reason we don't have any ****ty LA mages.

You realize back when LA was a popular build, there were no level 100 mages with ridiculous gear?
    Back then the biggest threat was melee classes... of course LA mages would get **** now, but before it was very viable.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Which is why you should be restatting at 90 rather than farming and making LA like these idiots known as iwar, revolution and darkedge.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Cal - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    All stand any bow

Clerics rule the server b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Which is why you should be restatting at 90 rather than farming and making LA like these idiots known as iwar, revolution and darkedge.

^^~this~^^ b:cute
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    sorbik wrote: »
    You realize back when LA was a popular build, there were no level 100 mages with ridiculous gear?
    Back then the biggest threat was melee classes... of course LA mages would get **** now, but before it was very viable.

Anyone who goes light armor @ 90 is a fricking idiot. Its ok before then, you still get 1 shot so I didn't see the point. @ 90, you aren't a threat to anyone. Why the hell would you do it?

You're stuck using the 89 mold SWORD instead of the glaive.

@ 90 I have 9K pdef and 10.2K mdef with a lot more matk than any LA mage at that level. And a respectable 5K HP.

Now those numbers are inflated because I have half my endgame gear. No one has stated a reasonable case to go Light Armor yet. "You don't die as easy" is BS. Light armor is squishier than robes. Low pdef, low mdef.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    My mage is going LA until level 90, then I'm gonna buy a restat and go arcane.