Hi ^o^

XVampireKiss - Heavens Tear
XVampireKiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Venomancer
Heyy. So I have a veno. I want to get the shadou cub for it. I'm level 20. =) I currently have a volcanic, crystalline magmite. And a snow hare (it was a gift from my friend so I'd have to use it to not hurt his feelings). Do you know where should I tame it? :D
Post edited by XVampireKiss - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• CrazyzViet - Dreamweaver
    CrazyzViet - Dreamweaver Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    im not really sure, but high lvl venos will camp at the spawns of the shaodu cubs, so unless you are really lucky u have no chance to tame one. they are 700k+ for a reason. i only know that there are 2 spawns
  • Meruri - Harshlands
    Meruri - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Where can Shaodu Cubs be found?
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Your friendly neighborhood cat/cow shop.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Your friendly neighborhood cat/cow shop.

Don't forget Auction House
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Kristiona - Heavens Tear
    Kristiona - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    The locs for the shaodu cub are 188,766 and 200,452 now they are on 12 hour respawn times which I don't have that part for you. Maybe someone will post times but that is highly doubtful these things seem to be kept under raps cause farmers don't want others getting them. They would rather you buy them from thier catshop or auction house so they keep getting richer.
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I'm not on a pvp server myself so I don't know how it goes there, but the poster is low level. Tamers tend to be higher level. You've maybe got a 1% chance of getting it on a PvE server at your level (only chance is increased life/defense, people with windrage blow it, and you start your tame at the perfect time), on a PvP server someone could just kill you to get you away from the spawn when it's 30 seconds or so away.
  • Meruri - Harshlands
    Meruri - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Thank you everyone! = ]
  • XVampireKiss - Heavens Tear
    XVampireKiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    LOL Meruri stole my thread. Whatever. Thanks for the help guys<3