Vampires vs. Werewolves

The_Champion - Sanctuary
The_Champion - Sanctuary Posts: 988 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Off-Topic Discussion
Personally I'd say werewolves, they are stronger, faster, harder to kill, and stealthier. All you true blood and twilight fans can tell me otherwise.

(By the way I thought I'd clear this misconception of werewolves; there is no difference between werewolves and wolfmen, in Latin were means man. Just thought of clearing that up.)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sounds about right
Post edited by The_Champion - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well, the wolves are hard to kill, but vamps aren't exactly pushovers themselves. And I'd say vamps might be stealthier than wolves, what with the whole turning into a bat thing. Plus, they have mind control, werewolves can't do that, now can they? I'd also say the vampires have intelligence on their side, since wolves are much more bestial, while vamps retain human level intellect. Another point that bears considering is that werewolves are only wolves during the full moon, while vampires are vampires on any night.

But, even so, if a vampire and a werewolf of roughly equal standing in their respective groups were to fight, I'd say it would be a draw, all other things being equal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • WickedSwords - Heavens Tear
    WickedSwords - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I would say Vampires would win :P.(considering their human intellect level.)
    They are quite faster then Werewolves and that gives them the chance to harness Werewolves weakness :P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nagikou - Dreamweaver
    Nagikou - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I'd have to go with vampires too (as favorites). Vampires really don't need to try all that hard to get what they want. They're deceiving in the best way possible considering they have that vanity and aristocratic nature that surpasses any creature. A lot of guys here would get what I'm talking about- If a vampire chick was about to kill me by drinking all my blood I wouldn't know it until I was dead. XD (They is HOT)

Now werewolves have a higher scare factor. Indeed I'd hate to be walking alone in the woods and bump into one. Running away would be pointless because it would most likely be fast. Plus I admit that large dogs scare the **** out of me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vixe - Heavens Tear
    Vixe - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Werepyres. Werewolf/vampire crossbreed. Owns all.
    edited August 2009
    lol i think nuke owns all b:laugh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tecknic - Lost City
    Tecknic - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I pick batman~
    edited August 2009
    Sauce faces wins them all o.o".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jokerxdude
    jokerxdude Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    A Werevamp!b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Want a darker race? A race fighting for their humanity?
    Go here
    > pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132 You know you want to.

Anime! Anime! Oh PW Anime!
    Coming Soon...
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Lmfao.

WEREWOLVES.

**** Twilight, i hate that cliched vampire story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Lmfao.

WEREWOLVES.

**** Twilight, i hate that cliched vampire story.

Twilight is cliched? I haven't read the books, nor have I watched the movies, but from what I hear about them, they are not cliched. In fact the sparkly, daywalking vampires that seem to inhabit these stories do injury to all self-respecting normal vampires. DOWN WITH TWILIGHT VAMPS! UP WITH THE CLASSICAL BLOODSUCKERS!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • The_Champion - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009

Is it an enviormently friendly nuke (I'm serious they have those)
    Sauce faces wins them all o.o".

What happened to nukes?b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sounds about right
    edited August 2009
    Is it an enviormently friendly nuke (I'm serious they have those)

What happened to nukes?b:cry
    there is a large difference between ownage and winning
    nuke owns (no one will be left standing b:laugh)
    Sauce face wins them all(coz of awesome power of its sauciness o.o).
    P.S yes its friendly environmental nuke
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The_Champion - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009

Good just checkingb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sounds about right
  • Cuety - Heavens Tear
    Cuety - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    bee bitten by a vampire and a werewolf werepire werewolf has strong bite so does vampy here,strong musles, werewolves have much more power over ther enatural behavior otherwise as the vampire acts more like a human then animal so the vampire won't be as firece so..werewolves are animals in wich case can kill any human being unarmed XD as a REAL werewolf here i'll say that werewolf will win cuz of their beastial rage and vicious ness,vammpy smart hypnotisium blood desire for blood minions, massive dealer with killing as a mythical expert with mytholgical monsters or cyrptids werewolf will win because the full moon still kinda last during the day for a few mins and the vampire disendergrates in the sun otehrwise all monsters born at night and die at day WEREWOLF WILL WIN.!
  • Cuety - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    there is a large difference between ownage and winning
    nuke owns (no one will be left standing b:laugh)
    Sauce face wins them all(coz of awesome power of its sauciness o.o).

only to survive are cockaroaches with the anit posioning shell of radiation XD
  • Cuety - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Twilight is cliched? I haven't read the books, nor have I watched the movies, but from what I hear about them, they are not cliched. In fact the sparkly, daywalking vampires that seem to inhabit these stories do injury to all self-respecting normal vampires. DOWN WITH TWILIGHT VAMPS! UP WITH THE CLASSICAL BLOODSUCKERS!

i know loads of info abotu vamps
    they hate garlic can't see themselves in the mirror cuz they're ghosts pratcially the undead.....they die in the sunlight because they're cold blooded they surivive with the moon,in which case a vampire can be anybody you know they can go to teh blood bank and buy loads of blood and inject some in their body so they will not disendigrate in the sun XD
  • Cuety - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    sorry for typing so much i always had this war in my head of vamps vs wolfies so werewolfs can be human in the day with and immortal life they are a were wolf maybe cuz they've got bitten by a human werewolf or encountered a rabid wolf...they have wolf supernatural abilities+ comunications with wolf and amazing desire for meat (i'm a meatanarian myself Xd)last post i made...
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    If your going to be a multi poster, than you should at least make sense. No offense, but I didn't understand a word you just posted. b:surrender

And I still say it'd be a draw unless one of them was higher ranking than the other.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited August 2009
    I agree with Lairian on the note of sense of your posts Cuety.
    And you should keep all of those in one post if you intend to multiply reply instead of trolling the forum @.@.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]