new place

Comments

• Aurores - Heavens Tear
    Aurores - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    my guess is that this new island will be the starting point for new wraith angels and monk players, assuming that there may be a new class on the way as well
    Retired b:bye
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Not sure if this is the place where you solo quest that new RB that was mentioned in the update preview a while back, but either way should be fun.

EDIT: Just looked up the information on whips, and wonder how this will affect fist masters.

The whip has less dmg than fists, while needing less stats for use. Seems it will be a hybrid melee/caster class with a faster than fist attack rate possibly. The double attack range of it compared to fists means it reaches as far as spears do as well. Should be interesting if it is introduced, would have to delete to make room for some more alts.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Robb - Heavens Tear
    Robb - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    it doesnt really look like wraith angels or monks.

im thinking aqua people or dark elves?
  • KungFu_Fight - Harshlands
    KungFu_Fight - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Page 7 or 8 (cause of my comment) Robb WOW that was cool :O looks werid casue my coment way back here at last page but do u know if it like a dungen or if there tam. pets there and how mobs look like cause long break of pwi want me to lvl to a 90 and join ruler of map in harsh (kingdom) hmmm wonder if u rule map makes u feel STRONG :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    COCOCOCOCOCOCOCCOCOCOCOCO >.> :3b:chuckleb:cute
  • pwnmato
    pwnmato Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Lol chili peppers
  • Robbb - Sanctuary
    Robbb - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    if you google a bit you can see my full detailed screens of that area.
    theres more behind it that you guys cant see. whole other brand new island that just apeared...

also something to notice, pw ch doesnt have this update?!?!
  • EntityZero - Sanctuary
    EntityZero - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    if you google a bit you can see my full detailed screens of that area.
    theres more behind it that you guys cant see. whole other brand new island that just apeared...

also something to notice, pw ch doesnt have this update?!?!

Heres what my belief is. PW CH has the update, its just not loaded yet. When PWI got the data from china and localized it, they must of somehow enabled the client to load the data before its even needed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Just so everyone knows, editing or modifying client files in any way to access blocked areas is grounds for a permanent ban.
  • __Necro__ - Sanctuary
    __Necro__ - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    And eatwithspoons got the 100th post on this thread :[

Ya, that place looks pretty sick. Can't wait till it's openb:dirty
    OmgPwnage
  • Anyai - Harshlands
    Anyai - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Heres what my belief is. PW CH has the update, its just not loaded yet. When PWI got the data from china and localized it, they must of somehow enabled the client to load the data before its even needed.

I reckon they have the whole thing there to be released, I don't think they thought we'd see the minor changes though-no wonder whenever the servers come back up it seems like nothing has changed...Summer can't come faster >:D (It's summer here when China has Winter) Annoying that GM's are being sneaky-OR all the quests and everything's ready-they just want to wait for the deadline to realease it to us-How meanb:cry
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    this must be the new starting city for the new race
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    yay for necriong :P?
    but ya i agree with teh above post

newsflash o,o : today i uploaded this SS of the new place and saw seahorses also known as "chilly peppers"

if some1 tells me this isnt proof of soem new sea-race-creatures....im gona slap u
    b:cute
    2009-08-2722-56-09.jpg

and also i got atracted from the light and flashy thingies from this cristal...electricity....thing... o,o
    2009-08-2721-57-22.jpg
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaligua - Lost City
    Kaligua - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    The only reason people didnt notice this before was because it was under water. someone cut around the map and lifted it out of the water to make a preview of new things to come.

i bet...
  • eatwithspoons
    edited August 2009
    my only question is, how did you manage to get to that place without exploiting?

Because although the images are cool I doubt that's worth breaking game rules for.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    busteddd b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    this must be the new starting city for the new race

+1

Looks really pretty. I'll definitely be starting a Tideborn just for the prettiness alone.

That is, of course, if it's not a rumor.

*prays for sexy mermen*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Archville - Sanctuary
    Archville - Sanctuary Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    yay for necriong :P?
    but ya i agree with teh above post

newsflash o,o : today at 23:01 i Alyyy from Sanctuary uploaded this SS of the new place and saw seahorses also known as "chilly peppers"

if some1 tells me this isnt proof of soem new sea-race-creatures....im gona slap u
    b:cute
    2009-08-2722-56-09.jpg

You beat me to it i was about to post that screenshot. ;-;
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    my only question is, how did you manage to get to that place without exploiting?

Because although the images are cool I doubt that's worth breaking game rules for.

you need to use the console.
    open it with "~", then type sv_cheats 1
    then noclip.

Wait, no, that's not right...
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • eatwithspoons
    edited August 2009
    you need to use the console.
    open it with "~", then type sv_cheats 1
    then noclip.

Wait, no, that's not right...

nice HL2 reference there b:chuckle
  • Archville - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009

Its not ''breaking rules'' you can see it from a certain coords then you just zoom-in with F9 thats bout it.
  • eatwithspoons
    edited August 2009
    Its not ''breaking rules'' you can see it from a certain coords then you just zoom-in with F9 thats bout it.

from those angles? because I've tested the invisible wall myself, it's a lot further away than one would think
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    nice HL2 reference there b:chuckle

Glad to see you caught it b:cute

And spoons, you'd be surprised what you can do with angles.
    http://www.officialdatingresource.com/beware-the-dreaded-myspace-angles-pics/
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Archville - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    from those angles? because I've tested the invisible wall myself, it's a lot further away than one would think

Right now im at 669,297 still in Sea of Reality and i can see that place with the electric thingy without a prob, go see by yourself? o,o
  • eatwithspoons
    edited August 2009
    Right now im at 669,297 still in Sea of Reality and i can see that place with the electric thingy without a prob, go see by yourself? o,o

I'm not going to argue with you about this, I was merely asking the person who posted the pics a question
  • Archville - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    just making sure i wouldnt get labeled as possible cheater for this no worries. =P
  • Eviltwist - Lost City
    Eviltwist - Lost City Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2009
  • Archville - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Makes me wonder now if there's no other place where you can see unaccessible place from a certain coords like in this case.
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited August 2009

There's one possibility I can think of. I've got some very old screen-shots from the Malaysian version of PW (which I had installed before I found the "good" PW) that would appear to show clear TOS violations *IF* I had been using PWI, which I wasn't at the time.

So perhaps the screen-shots are from a non-PWI version of PW. There are many out there, all inferior, of course. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • LaDolceVita - Sanctuary
    LaDolceVita - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Makes me wonder now if there's no other place where you can see unaccessible place from a certain coords like in this case.
    This place can be seen at 707, 792 near an NPC (whose purpose I shall not reveal). The mobs there are lvl 50-ish, and access to this island is currently not available.

http://i31.tinypic.com/3588n4l.jpg
    "My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
    Fairy tales of yesterday will grow but never die."
This discussion has been closed.