Post your thoughts for some new class idea's!

VenoXI - Dreamweaver
VenoXI - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Suggestion Box
i wonder. in the next patch or so, are there gonna be any new classes? id like an assassin to be added to the game, i like invisibility hehe.

post your ideas here people, lets add some ideas for new classes.
In the world there are four elements. Earth, Fire, Air, Water. If one were to control all four, there would be chaos, and if there is chaos, the Rise of Oblivion begins.

*grabs a staff* C'MON GUYS!!! LETS ROCK THIS JOINT!!! b:angry
Post edited by VenoXI - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Mr_B - Dreamweaver
    Mr_B - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I would like to see a male veno,or a class that can change to a dragon
    regards
  • VenoXI - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    thatd be kool
    In the world there are four elements. Earth, Fire, Air, Water. If one were to control all four, there would be chaos, and if there is chaos, the Rise of Oblivion begins.

• Oichii - Dreamweaver
    Oichii - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I'd like a Pirate Class hehe. Someone whose sneaky like an archer with loads of evasion and at the same time can wield Firearms and Short Swords for melee combat. Arghh Arghh x.-
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    inbe4move in the dead suggestion forum
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenoXI - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    whatcha mean goliath?

• Darkjagans - Heavens Tear
    Darkjagans - Heavens Tear Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited August 2009
  • VenoXI - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    ohhh i see

sorry for the mistake lol

• DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    There will never be a new class.

The chinese version of PW doesn't even have any more classes than us.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I honestly think it would be cool if they expanded on the demon and sage routes chosen at level 89. And created "Prestige" Classes to go hand in hand with those routes. These classes would offer different leveling bonus's and a new skill set to invest in...etc...etc..

Just a thought. Sorry for being so general and non specific.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    There won't be any new classes anytime soon, devs are too lazy to do balancing.

There is, however unused code for two more classes.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    A clown class would be sweet,main weapons are custard pies in various stages of mould,balloons for anti air pet defense,can scare mobs away with their squeaking shoes and can call on an army of kids in pvp to back them up.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver
    Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Meh, the current classes seem sufficient enough to me, though I would like to see the enforced genders removed from Untamed characters.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    there will nevar be new classes.

unless PWChina comes out with new ones, we will NEVER get any

all the new updates we get, we get STRAIGHT from china, the PWI devs dun do ****
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Warmechanism - Harshlands
    Warmechanism - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    VVVV some weird dude will say fail below me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Instant chaos with a turn of a key.
    edited August 2009
    ^^^^

fail

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Warmechanism - Harshlands
    Warmechanism - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ^^^^

fail

A guy can dream...or trip b:victoryb:laugh <--this no longer has sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Instant chaos with a turn of a key.
    edited August 2009
    I don't know about most MMO's, but Maple Story actually came out with pirates as a new class, and in the Korean version got the Knights of Cygnus class, so it's not that unheard of for MMO's to release new classes, however as pointed out, it is unlikely that the International version will get any class that hasn't been released in the original version yet. Mind you, not impossible, nothing is impossible, but it is highly improbable.
    edited August 2009
    PWI devs wont even fix cube pk glitch which they say they ban people for.. its only a minor safe zone error, all theyd really have to do is move where you spawn inside cube..

but they dont fix it

doubt theyd work on a new class

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    As I said, highly improbable, at least at this point in time. Maybe in a few years if they make it to their fifth anniversary or something, but that's a ways off so don't think anyone can really claim to predict what will happen that far into the future. I still think the current classes are sufficient enough of course, I just wish they'd make it so Untamed can be whatever gender and class they wanted. I'd love to play a venomancer, but I just don't like being forced to make my character a girl, similarly I wouldn't like playing a barbarian for the same reason.
    edited August 2009
    yea, i want female barbs to grind on..

interspecies relationships scare me ._.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    There will never be a new class.

The chinese version of PW doesn't even have any more classes than us.

Never say never, this is an American ran version of PW. Not Chinese. You have no idea what they can implement here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Never say never, this is an American ran version of PW. Not Chinese. You have no idea what they can implement here.

Korean-run. Perfect World is based in Korea and devs release to PW in Asia first.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
    edited August 2009
    While that's usually true, it's not always the case. In the US version of Maple Story they have a 4th of July event, with special monsters and flag themed items, they don't have this event in the European or even the original Korean versions however, as no other country celebrates the US Independence Day. So it is technically possible for different versions to get content that's never even been in the original version. Though it is still improbable to happen with classes, it's more likely to have it happen with items and even monsters, still though it's not impossible.
  • Naevo - Lost City
    Naevo - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    if i remember, they mentioned in a xfire interview that they were planning to release 1 or 2 new classes, one of them had something to do with the undead. or maybe it was a race, i dunno.
    edited August 2009
    Well, if they hold true to the current formula of the game, it would be both, a new race, with two new classes. That's how it currently works, humans get blade masters and wizards, winged elves get archers and clerics, untamed get barbarians and venomancers. The new race would also require a new type of aerogear to hold true to the current formula of course.
  • Camerlengo - Dreamweaver
    Camerlengo - Dreamweaver Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I wouldn't mind seeing a form of "enlightened" wraiths- they could look like the Lady-Wraith from that one quest...
    Full power to the Vagiroscope!
  • Darkjagans - Heavens Tear
    Darkjagans - Heavens Tear Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Korean-run. Perfect World is based in Korea and devs release to PW in Asia first.

wait... wha?

PW was originally developed in china

PW-Korea is not even out yet, last i heard it was still under development
  • EntityZero - Sanctuary
    EntityZero - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    It was stated in an interview with Jonathan Belliss that Perfect World Internation keeps its updates on par with those from China. I highly doubt we will ever see anything new added before China releases it first, with the exception of what we are seeing now with new areas being discovered. If china ever gets new classes, we will see them here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Unless of course they choose to add region specific content. It wouldn't really make sense to have a 4th of July event in China, or any other American holidays. Similarly, it wouldn't make much sense to have events based on holidays only celebrated in China in Perfect World International.
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Necromancer.
    A being who uses dark powers and dead stuffs yeah.
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]