Quick Guide to Catshop

Love_Bowz - Heavens Tear
Love_Bowz - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi everyone, I am doing a fine job with Catshop now. I'm making a nice profit, and now, I'm going to share my secret! b:laugh

Now before we even get started with the catshop, let's start with resources. Think, what do people want? If you did a little research and scavaged the Catshops a little, you'll know the basics, they want Materials and useful items.

So how do you fit these demands?
It's easy! All you need to do is invest, if you are willing to spend a few hundred thousand coins. As you know, investing in resources can be very risky.

So how do you invest?
First, check the price of the resource, like the stock market. The lower the price, the less money you waste, so find the cheapest materials available. Buy as much as possible with MULTIPLE resources. Then sell for more expensive, of course I know some people won't come to your place, but honestly, are you willing to lose thousands because you sell for less?

There's another way to do this, it's called Natural Resources. you scavage resources around the world, this takes a while, but it's free right? Now sell it very cheap. Some should be less than 1,000 coins. I'm not even going to get to prices...

Now, let's get with titles. You need a catchy phrase. I'm not saying this will work, but like this.

Cheap Cheap Mats

If it doesn't fit, then try something else... b:victory

If you can't get customers, then you're in a bad place. Here are suggestion areas.

EtherBlade - The streets in the market area, there's usually a swarm of 4 - 7 catshops there.

City of the Lost - Near the Blacksmith and Teleport Master, usually 3 - 5 catshops around

City of Plume - The most crowded, Swarmed with 5 - 15 Most people go here because of the resources and herbs.

Small Facts

All cities are known for resources (lowest grade)

Etherblade is known for Smithing Mats and Tailor Mats (lowest to high grade)

City of Lost is known for Veno eggs and Herb Mats (lowest to Mid)

City of Plume - Usually known for Chi sells and all Mats (lowest to highest) also known for weaponary and armory.
As time passes
I constantly look at the clock
But how does it pass by?
Post edited by Love_Bowz - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Ok a few things.

You've listed suggestions, but you left out archosaur? O.o
    so wrong of you.....

"Cheap Cheap Mats" lol - some of those stores are even more often avoided. I have my own series of shops (stuffs) on dreamweaver, they are always called that - though its not discriptive often times people come because they are familiar with it. Also it can be good to get straight to the point, like if your selling a bikini you could call it S> Bikini

Investing can work and sometimes it can't. You got it somewhat right in this case - but typically it should be avoided unless you know PWI well (I do know it well and I admit I have made over 5M using this and similar methods).

Just so you know, everything is fairly similar between servers, however it can vary - a lot.

By the way, not to question you or anything but..... (sorry but I can't help myself close your eyes if you don't want insulting flames)..... your only level 17.

Level 17, no offense, but its around the level where you think you know a lot but you really don't (trust me I've been level 17).

You seem to sound like you know a lot but you've barely explored the game at only level 17. And what? You made 500k? Congratz.... if you know how to do it right you'd be making millions (trust me I do make millions).

You probably haven't done a DQ, FB, TT, TW, or RB. You probably don't even know what half of those mean. Heck, you haven't even been to archosaur.

No offense, but your a noob, and your guide though consise for you level, is a noob guide. I'd recommend you get some gaming experience here in PW and get to a higher lvl before you start thinking your great.

Now you might go off claiming this is an alt and you have a high lvl main and if you do, go ahead (you should post with that one). But seriously, your not in any position to be making a truly helpful guide yet.

- Ok flames over -

The point is, you got the beginings of something good, but you don't have the experience yet to make it great (that will come).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • Tehdemon - Dreamweaver
    Tehdemon - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Harsh...b:chuckle

But anyway. I have found that arch is a bad place to sell stuff (well if your in that middle mob) I find that selling right near the west teleporter is a fast way to sell stuff. I sold 500 Perfect stones in like 10 minutes, it was sweet.

Honestly, this is basic stuff that anyone with common sense would know about. As she said, maybe when you get to a higher level. BTW, another helpful hint. If you're near a shop and there's a bunch of people selling similiar stuff for lower than yours buy them all out. Then resell.b:victory