How I Destroyed the Perfect World Economy

Options
Escobar - Harshlands
Escobar - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Chronicles
I don't understand why so many other people don't do this, but then again that's the reason it works so well.. Well.. Until enough people read this thread I guess. I've made enough money and done enough "over pricing" for my entire PW career, so I've decided to let you guys in on how I do it.

MERCHANTING.. but not the hard kind where you look for good deals all day just to make a few hundred thousand here and there and only once in awhile.. I mean the easy kind, where you put IN-GAME COIN offers for gold in the Gold Trading section. Then you take that gold, which you bought with IN-GAME COIN to get boutique items such as dolls, teles, socket stones, and sometimes sale items. Then you resell the items for more than you paid for the gold. Rinse and Repeat.. Pretty simple.. inorite? nah yah dun know.

Here's a quick cheat sheet I made on MS Excel to calculate profits quickly:
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/5823/roflmaomicrosoftexcelft.jpg

It's too late to do this now, at least until they decide to bring it back, but here's how I used the Jolly Old Jones Event to do something similar. Even with gold at it's highest point during the event,230K each, one doll would cost you just over 68K. Now take that doll and turn it into a Small Pack of Springs. Open that pack and sell the contents(YES EVEN DURING THE EVENT). The average value of each pack was 96K during the event, I'll even show you the calculations below:

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/4607/springpackomg.jpg

That's NEARLY 30K PROFIT PER DOLL. Now do it over and over.. and you'll end up with a ***** ton of spring packs at the end of the event. It doesn't even matter that you are selling underpriced items, you're making a 30k return PER DOLL. So what if the people who bought my items will double or triple their investments. I started with less than 30m and ended up with nearly 3000 pack of springs by the end of the event. Now CRY CASH SHOP if you want, but that's just blatant skillz.
Post edited by Escobar - Harshlands on

Comments