• Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Yes they will b:scorn
    Quit.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Who cares? I hope we fail. At least we will have fun 2 weeksi n a row instead of no shows by the PvP gods of Sense/Over9k and Caresom.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Who cares? I hope we fail. At least we will have fun 2 weeksi n a row instead of no shows by the PvP gods of Sense/Over9k and Caresom.
    incoming flames HIT THE DECK
    Quit.
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited August 2009

When did Sense ever NOT show up to a TW? We have always been there, even when we knew 100% we were going to get rolled.

Not many people take TW seriously anymore. You guys choked the server from the beginning, and now you are free to romp around the TW map as you please. Who cares if you take Arch this week, or five weeks from now. You will get it eventually. But what you wont get, is the intense TWs that everyone loved on Lost City. 80 vs 80, three hour TWs. Whether you meant to or not, you guys in Kingdom made damn sure that will never happen. So after you take Arch, enjoy your 10 minute TWs from here on out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    When did Sense ever NOT showed up to a TW? We have always been there, even when we knew 100% we were going to get rolled.

Not many people take TW seriously anymore. You guys choked the server from the beginning, and now you are free to romp around the TW map as you please. Who cares if you take Arch this week, or five weeks from now. You will get it eventually. But what you wont get, is the intense TWs that everyone loved on Lost City. 80 vs 80, three hour TWs. Whether you meant to or now, you guys in Kingdom made damn sure that will never happen. So after you take Arch, enjoy your 10 minute TWs from here on out.

LoL Crimson also did TWs from beginning, and so could everyone. To bad you guys are to busy making new factions every week and QQing on forums about no pvp when all of you pretty much make us grind. Instead of joining KD so you could lvl at begining of the server when 4 some land.
    I blame you guys for this boredom. Why? You grinded ur way up to 90 (most of u). You started rpking the server. We had no chance for being lowbies. So what can we do? Catch up with you guys to actually stand a chance. To bad 99% of you got a hax much bird so even tho u suck (cause u only pk in full pt's) you still win thank to a game bug. Now gtfo of here and do something ingame instead off QQing about no decent TWs. Make then. Attack KD with 80 guys instead of ganking lower factions with Caresom and ur love boy Nurfed and his fail to guild.b:bye

if i recall Jugger when KD atacked Citadel, you and 3 more guys where are ur base saying Hi Guys ^^ and waving. Why did you wanted 80 people in a faction if u only used it for.. wait did u used then? Just GTFO b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    LoL Crimson also did TWs from beginning, and so could everyone. To bad you guys are to busy making new factions every week and QQing on forums about no pvp when all of you pretty much make us grind. Instead of joining KD so you could lvl at begining of the server when 4 some land.
    I blame you guys for this boredom. Why? You grinded ur way up to 90 (most of u). You started rpking the server. We had no chance for being lowbies. So what can we do? Catch up with you guys to actually stand a chance. To bad 99% of you got a hax much bird so even tho u suck (cause u only pk in full pt's) you still win thank to a game bug. Now gtfo of here and do something ingame instead off QQing about no decent TWs. Make then. Attack KD with 80 guys instead of ganking lower factions with Caresom and ur love boy Nurfed and his fail to guild.b:bye

if i recall Jugger when KD atacked Citadel, you and 3 more guys where are ur base saying Hi Guys ^^ and waving. Why did you wanted 80 people in a faction if u only used it for.. wait did u used then? Just GTFO b:shocked

You were in an alliance with Crimson at the start, and thats what started your chokehold on the server.

The ones who power leveled to 90, Ultimate, Antihero, angeRR, Nurfed, and a few others, are a very small number of players spread over 2 guilds: Sense, and Over9k. They were 8-10 players. If that’s enough to start ''rpking the server' and stop entire guilds from leveling, then more power to them. But 90% of what is now Sense and Over9k leveled up at the same pace as Kingdom.

When I was leading Citadel, we had less then 20 people active at the time Kingdom bid on us. Of that, maybe 13 showed up for the TW. We had no nix, no levels over 70, and no real TW experience. You brought 80 people, fully equipped with Kingdom's finest. That TW was a joke. We had no chance, and watched as you guys rolled into our base and kicked our **** in less then 10 minutes.

Get used to that kind of war, you will be doing a lot more of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    Faildom - Harshlands Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Icon will solo it with his pro gear which was funded by TW money ofcb:victory
    greed ftl
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Juggernaut, Crmson alliance was not beneficial for KD in anyway IMO.
    Crimson player X got rolled at swamps. Sheo's alt popped out in KD's GC "HELPPP"
    So many benefits...

And yes they can if they do it like:

2 venos, 1 barb, 2 eas VS 1 guys.

and that small group was in D at beginning. Why no QQ bout pvp then.. wonder why.

Failfaildom, still butt hrt u didnt get to join? damn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Failfaildom, still butt hrt u didnt get to join? damn

*sigh*
    i really am not gonna answer this pathetic question.......
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    *sigh*
    i really am not gonna answer this pathetic question.......
    Problem 1: I have no friends

b:cuteb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    lol what about it?
    i have no friends on this game...and i care why?
    you have no friends in RL, thats more an issue than on an online game dear noob b:cuteb:cute
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    lol what about it?
    i have no friends on this game...and i care why?
    you have no friends in RL, thats more an issue than on an online game dear noob b:cuteb:cute

So cuteb:cuteb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fallentiger
    fallentiger Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Yes, Kingdom will take Arch, because they have the numbers to take it. Even though their leadership (1 leader, 3 marshals, 4 executors) is a complete failure.

If it wasn't for the 2+ million every week for doing TWs, they would lose most of their members. Why else would anyone stay in a guild where the leadership doesn't even listen to the Commissioners, unless it benefits the leadership at that time.
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Early grats to KD.b:embarrass
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    If they can't take lvl 1 land with genies implemented and all carebears in one guild sucking on TW money..... b:shutup
    Anything is expected. I wouldn't be amazed either way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raitei - Harshlands
    Raitei - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You were in an alliance with Crimson at the start, and thats what started your chokehold on the server.

The ones who power leveled to 90, Ultimate, Antihero, angeRR, Nurfed, and a few others, are a very small number of players spread over 2 guilds: Sense, and Over9k. They were 8-10 players.

Weren't those ppl in Crimson at some point in time?
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Lol. Ultimate was the only person in Crimson. Anti was Pendulum/QQme. angeRR hated Crimson and Nurfed was Pendulum/QQme.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Did you seriously just say that we can't enjoy the 80v80 good TWs that are in LC? lol
  • Raitei - Harshlands
    Raitei - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I would have sworn I saw Nurfed with Crimson above him once.. hmm i guess I'm wrong.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    I would have sworn I saw Nurfed with Crimson above him once.. hmm i guess I'm wrong.

Nop. You are right
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]