Nefarious Penetrated

tenj#7625
tenj#7625 Posts: 50 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Ouch... Legendary really penetrated some Nefarious Territory last weekend after taking Plain of Farewells. b:shocked
Post edited by tenj#7625 on

Comments

• Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Erm, yes, yes they did.

I'm caught between b:shocked and b:chuckle
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Looks like I'm not the only one who noticed. I wonder if Legendary plans to go deeper next week? b:chuckle
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    b:dirty

Me likey.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    I wasn't aware that this is what they meant by making the tw map look more "interesting" b:sweat
  • RRARRRRGGHHH - Sanctuary
    RRARRRRGGHHH - Sanctuary Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Oh wow i just noticed...ROFL

Talk about getting owned hard b:chuckle
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    O.o.O

b:chuckle that is some funny shiznit....

also, looks like Legendary's map is giving the finger b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • bloblette
    bloblette Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    20090813174237.jpg
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    kinkeh O.o
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Take Tekkblade back on Sanctuary pl0x. Don't want this kid here on Harshlands.
  • Byno - Sanctuary
    Byno - Sanctuary Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I've already informed Ast that if he goes for Immolation he will be kicked in the face.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    well... every faction can be Penetrated.... so "y you drama"?
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    well... every faction can be Penetrated.... so "y you drama"?

You did it wrong! It's "Y U DRAMA?!?!"
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You did it wrong! It's "Y U DRAMA?!?!"

You did it wrong! It's "Y U DRAMA!? b:infuriated". The smiley is mandatory! b:laugh
    b:dirty
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Ninny! Y U DRAMA?! b:infuriated I'm going to report you to GMs now!
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Does make you wonder how many people actually get the innuendo when you look at the picture. DW is the feet, legs going up, then 2 territories hanging underneath a shaft of territories penetrating Nef. :)
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Does make you wonder how many people actually get the innuendo when you look at the picture. DW is the feet, legs going up, then 2 territories hanging underneath a shaft of territories penetrating Nef. :)

tmi.gif

Too much info darling..
  • PELZwife - Sanctuary
    PELZwife - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Looks like I'm not the only one who noticed. I wonder if Legendary plans to go deeper next week? b:chuckle

am i the only one who took that as a sexual innuendo?
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited August 2009

i want to grab archosaur and wellspring b:chuckle
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Narica - Sanctuary
    Narica - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I lol'd. Hard. (Innuendo not intended. ;D)
    -- Currently playing Perfect World version Vendetta b:victory --
    "Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it."
    - Albert Einstein
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    O.O And before Plain of Farewells, Nef took Broken Plains, Swamp of the Wraiths, and Etherblade. b:surrender
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I tend to see it more as a face about to take a big bite than a man standing at attention.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    god your guys's map looks sooo boring
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    god your guys's map looks sooo boring

lmao yes it does indeed.....
  • Miriade - Sanctuary
    Miriade - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well, if you go for Lost City you'll see a big red map, with about 5 lands green, one land yellow and if i'm not wrong 1 land blue. Ok, they have more colors, but one guild hold almost the whole map.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well, if you go for Lost City you'll see a big red map, with about 5 lands green, one land yellow and if i'm not wrong 1 land blue. Ok, they have more colors, but one guild hold almost the whole map.

If ppl think about it a lil' they'll notice that Conqueror and Nef are pretty much alike,out-gearing and out-lvling their opponents to the point that the others can't do much,using a tt90+8 weap now seems like using a tt80+5 vs lvl 90s months ago.

Ofc skill-wise CQ is way superior as are all big factions in PVP servers over PVE ones,the average nubs are the same everywhere,it's just that there are allot more proz in the big factions while the big factions in here have very few ppl that can actually match skill-wise with pvp server ones,the rest are just high lvls that still don't know how to utilize their class and their TW role,same with leg/nef/reg or other PVE server factions,there are no exceptions.
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    If ppl think about it a lil' they'll notice that Conqueror and Nef are pretty much alike,out-gearing and out-lvling their opponents to the point that the others can't do much,using a tt90+8 weap now seems like using a tt80+5 vs lvl 90s months ago.

Ofc skill-wise CQ is way superior as are all big factions in PVP servers over PVE ones,the average nubs are the same everywhere,it's just that there are allot more proz in the big factions while the big factions in here have very few ppl that can actually match skill-wise with pvp server ones,the rest are just high lvls that still don't know how to utilize their class and their TW role,same with leg/nef/reg or other PVE server factions,there are no exceptions.

TW is same on both aspects (pve or pvp) just because u have to walk around white past lvl 30 on a PvP server does not mean u understand your class better in TW. You become more superior in PK then those of PVE server for sure i have a 62 veno on HL and i know whats its like to have the hand close to the T key waiting for ppl to fall out of the sky to kill u. That does not mean i understand the class i play better in TW.

TW is a group attempt on bother PVP and PVE and Legendary has a problem working together tho we are constantly working on it. I can quote a million things ive seen in FC that would put those that walk around white in leg on the spotlight for going to TW just to kill random ppl and not work together. PVP or PVE TW has the same aspect u can't put aside bigger factions on PVP servers to be superior to those on PVE in a thing that requires the same aspects on both servers.
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Being a wizzie for Pk is fun! You run in, snipe and if you get hit, run away. I love the skills! Wish I had one for my char. b:cute
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    i think i can be considered one of those noobs who don't know how to use their char as zuyue has pointed it out to me b:chuckle

but then again it's a learning process and i think tw is just nice way to learn. cause now i don't run from bm or barb anymore. i kill them :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    b:dirtyleg take ower pl0xb:dirty
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mrsurine - Sanctuary
    Mrsurine - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    bloblette wrote: »
    20090813174237.jpg

LMFAO! That took me a second or two to see :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I'M DARTH VADAR!"
    "Who gives a sith?"
    b:chuckleHAHAHAHHA. I'm not funny. b:cry