PVE gamers stuck in a PVP world =/

2»

Comments

• Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I have to agree with Nak. You should always make sure your final decision is the right one. In your case, you choose the wrong server and charged zen on it too. There's nothing you can do but reroll if you want to be on PvE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strangel - Harshlands
    Strangel - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well finally...... I might like PVP !!!

Ahem *blush*.... Well I met a player that attacked me but I couldn't fight back he explain me how to do it and we had a fight... well was killed pretty soon but he revived me... That's was a gentleman ! Then he asked me to PK and I gave it a try... (never say never...)

So we went and find some players to attack... but we made it nice... not attacking afk people, finding people of our level and if the player didn't want to fight back well we stopped attacking... He revived all of our victims (cleric)... I was feeling very bad and lost myself in "sorry" "sorry" "sorry"... but... I must admit... it was great fun !

So... I might just give it more try... when played well PVP seems fun...

However... it would be useful for player to be able to switch between servers... PVP for PVE or vice versa... Like in WOW... you pay a fee and there you go... I don't think it would ruin the gameplay...

Sorry for my bold words I was stating facts... if I sound harsh well sorry my mother language is french and I would do a better job to express myself in my language.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well, I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying PvP and I hope that you'll get to a high level to enjoy the improved pvp of 7x+.

As for players switching between servers, there is (I assume) no support for this in the game's coding: writing it would be a major task.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Iliam - Lost City
    Iliam - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    LOL at this whole QQ thread. How long does it take to download the game client? As I remember it is long enough to read the majority if not all of the beginners guide. (God forbid someone would actually do such a thing as read). Hence your ignorance problem would be gone, and your QQ problem as well ^^.

Honestly, cry more. I hope you reroll another combined $30 into this game, since then you both can cry to your new pve buddies about how rough the pvp sever was.

Someone said something about this forum being about fixing pvp problems or fairness issues... tell me, where is the problem here, or the unfairness? On a pvp server where you hit lvl 30 and pvp opens, you get pk'd. There is no problem there. Everyone, including myself went through this wonderful time. I still get pk'd while questing (mostly because I'm red.)
  • Strangel - Harshlands
    Strangel - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Dear smartmouth, where in the "beginners guide" is it written that Harshlands was PVP ?

For the rest... well no comment... *chuckles*

Anyway... Thanks Nakhimov I really think I will enjoy it... I try to play it fair though...

And yes true would be I guess major task to make transferrable chars... well will see... they might go into it...
  • Iliam - Lost City
    Iliam - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Dear smartmouth, where in the "beginners guide" is it written that Harshlands was PVP ?

For the rest... well no comment... *chuckles*

Anyway... Thanks Nakhimov I really think I will enjoy it... I try to play it fair though...

And yes true would be I guess major task to make transferrable chars... well will see... they might go into it...
    Dear Strangel,

To start, thanks for the little jab there. Go **** yourself.

If the original poster would have read the beginners guide, they'd have known the importance of the difference between pvp and pve. And therefore would have been aware instead of ignorant. Thus would have checked to see what server they were entering.
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Harshland is pvp? Since when?
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    few things:

1) you can't switch servers sorry

2) stay in a safe zone

3) run when attacked

4) work together to kill things

5) don't feel like its your fault for her getting killed

6) don't flame about it - its not our fault or the GMs fault you chose to be Harshlands

7) when selecting server it says PvP or PvE

8) Your QQing cuz you spent 30 dollars between the two of you? I spent at least 100 bucks on HT then I switched to dreamweaver and maybe spent another 200 or 300

9) Thats what happens when your on a PvP server and past level 30 - you get PK'd - nothing personal - its just what happens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • Ohnimusha - Lost City
    Ohnimusha - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    well, u just hitted 30, its normal to get pk'ed i remember when i was like 30-40 i got massacared, but as you level up, things start to slow down, now im 54 i cant remember when i was last atacked,the thing u showld do is try and make some levels hit the 40-50 and as with that you change the zone and pk'ers are gone. they do stay around lvl 30 areas because pepole there are an easy kill, as u get past those area u wont be pk'ed anymoreb:chuckle and as u get into the higher lvl's u can try it yourself..try thinking it as a revenge it feels good i asure you.
  • zaaphiel
    zaaphiel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You know, i want to say, stay in lost city, even though you get PKed its par for the coarse, and ill tell you this, now im lvl 90 my life on PWI cas become really boring.
    Its not till your not pked then you miss it, sure you get a hard time in swamp ect,God vixxxen **** me 9 times in and hr there and all the dolls i lost, pkers do add excitment and fun! i dont think i could go on a PvE server, to me thats a waste of time and effort, that route is not for me, just stay stick it out and buy dolls and have funb:bye