Should i stick with SS or buy Summer's Longbow?

theamazingcucumber
theamazingcucumber Posts: 4 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Archer
I'm not exactly the richest person, but i am willing to pay an extra 750k if it means 10 levels or either heaven or hell >_< is there really that much difference between Summer's Longbow and the Sinister?... i just wanted some comments on this to help me make a decison b:bye Thanks in advance
Post edited by theamazingcucumber on

Comments

• Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    The bow is significantly better. Buy a hammer and get it. It sounds expensive, but you'll have to unlock the box for future anyway. Might as well do it now.
  • theamazingcucumber
    edited August 2009
    Thanks, btw how much can i sell a SS for... if it is just plain? Also should i refine it a little before selling it? Thanks in advance (i'm on Harshlands)
  • Zinova - Harshlands
    Zinova - Harshlands Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Depending on refines/sockets/shards the value will vary but the mold itself sells for like 600k on HL. You might have quite a lot of trouble selling it though because not a lot of lvl 42 can afford the slingshot unless they cash shop ofc b:victory and Mothergoose is right about buying the hammer now because you will eventually make that money back by opening the boxes at lvl 55-60-65-70-75 which gives you like some emerald charm ( quite useless )5 Do-Alls sold for 100k each easily, G6 Citrine/Garnet ( pick the Citrine it's worth more you can resell to buy a G6 garnet and still make like 200k profit ) the g6 Citrine is 750k and you get 40 chips from 70-75 boxes ( this will save you a lot of money if you use those chips to buy your lvl 69 molder pants and lvl 78 molder top ).
  • theamazingcucumber
    edited August 2009
    Ok thanks
    10 char