Comments

• frank6666
    frank6666 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    wow this thread is so fail
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Yoshi"best gear LC or Diego sorry for postin this on ur thread sense this is a HL server thread but im bored D:
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Yoshi"best gear LC or Diego sorry for postin this on ur thread sense this is a HL server thread but im bored D:

LC Mr. lvl94 Hib:laugh
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    LC Mr. lvl94 Hib:laugh

i really dont think it matters what lvl u are in 9x cuz it will come down to the gears
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    i really dont think it matters what lvl u are in 9x cuz it will come down to the gears

i never say it matter....>< lol

since i dont know you at all, thats why i give you a nick name "LC Mr. lvl94"b:chuckle
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    i never say it matter....>< lol

since i dont know you at all, thats why i give you a nick name "LC Mr. lvl94"b:chuckle

thanksb:cute
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    wow a new 9x since a left 6 months agob:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    hey how come Saji isnt in here .. he is pretty good with his HH80 gold bow.. +6 really good.. critted me for 2.8k in duel.. but its just enough to take 1/2 my hp.. so b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    <--pro arch
    Quit.
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    BlazinAzn.. hardest to kill and toughest archer I've fought. He knew how to play his class well + when to use pots. Too bad he and a good bunch of other good pvpers already quit. Can't blame them though.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    BlazinAzn.. hardest to kill and toughest archer I've fought. He knew how to play his class well + when to use pots. Too bad he and a good bunch of other good pvpers already quit. Can't blame them though.

yeah but lets be a lil serious.. when i just popped 8x we were fighting south district and i nearly owned him (by using dew of protection i admit) before angeRR came and bleed meb:cry
    anyway he is strong with all his refine.. but havent seen a good archer without refine... have u?
    He is strong.. thats why i voted for him... i never really killed him
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jwu - Harshlands
    Jwu - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Darkfate has my vote he is the poorest **** I know.Still good at pvp with his crappy gear. Another archer would be IcyAnt but he's not on this list so I vote for fate.
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    Xheart - Harshlands Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    yeah but lets be a lil serious.. when i just popped 8x we were fighting south district and i nearly owned him (by using dew of protection i admit) before angeRR came and bleed meb:cry
    anyway he is strong with all his refine.. but havent seen a good archer without refine... have u?
    He is strong.. thats why i voted for him... i never really killed him

that is the whole point though, you never see a monster archer without refines BECAUSE they NEED those refines to be any hard, its the weakest class (defensive wise) and offensive wise too vs a great BM, take Zinova for example, full +5 gear, all rings armor and ornaments, rich up the **** and a +7 TT80 gold bow, has great timing skills and knows how to kite (best ive seen, even on ground) but still cant put a dent on me, why? because the class is just weak and i got the right one against him

then you get iamkiller with a +11 Xbow and ZOMGWTFBBQ HE OWNZ IN PVP!!!!!!

right class and CSing, its all its about. i dont even want to think about even TRYING to fight nurfed once he gets his TT99 whatever the + may be, even as a friendly fight, fk that(then again to be fair we are close to 15 lvls apart now id get my **** kicked no matter what hed use), although hes just gonna hunt siva 24/7 after what happened

i voted for blazing too but what other said here is true, we dont have many to choose from, unrefined ones wont get mentioned, and the high ones all CS
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Zinova doesn't count because he uses Stormrage Eagleon.b:cute
  • Zinova - Harshlands
    Zinova - Harshlands Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    YO!!!! I only use that skill during HH and FB79+ b:sad
    Using my double spark will get me killed by stealing aggro, even if I wait till the boss is down to like 50%. AAAANNND Eagleon is mad pro : you shoot that on a lvl 30 let them run away and they will die 10 sec later = UBA GG

FRESH

Edit: P/S I got mahhh str genie now X, let me test out the zap on you today after work.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    btw XuLin will u refine my gears? now that i've stop playing my other caracters and channelled the spirit of Siva b:chuckle

Martin said : "Wtf dude, u were 87 8 days ago and now u are 89... I hate oracle users..."

Jwu knows my gaming situation.. i cant buy oracles or participate to these event.. I wont use zen for those things.. only refines may worth putting cash in this game.. and no refines before 90... 1 more lvl to go... oups 30% to go..
    Gratz to nurfed continuous crash.. nice job btw.. i would have too 9x friday if i didnt get crashed so much.. good job i admit but i had pk pots and i didnt see u comingb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]