Do you know me? Like me? Hate me?

Options

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    lol nothing positive >.> someone needs to repent. Where the online church b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I think BigP is a hero.

This can be considered positive...maybe...

Ok fine, nothing positive.
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    BigPoS b:question

what a clown b:cute
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    BigPoS b:question

what a clown b:cute

b:shocked Fernie has been harsh lately
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:shocked Fernie has been harsh lately

b:cute I can just be open about my feelings about certain individuals now without causing unwanted discord within a faction.

I'm actually a nice person, honest b:pleased
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:cute That's my fernie. b:kiss
  • Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:cute That's my fernie. b:kiss

stalked b:cute

lol way of of this topic b:laugh
  • BigPunisher - Sanctuary
    BigPunisher - Sanctuary Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    lol nothing positive >.> someone needs to repent. Where the online church b:chuckle

Yes, I need to go to an online church.... How about making SP that place since there are lots of altars? Btw, bring lots of people there too. .b:kiss

Oh, Dominatiger, I didn't know you killed a Nef member in room 34. I just wanted to punish someone b:victory
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:shocked Y u punish?

Look how much QQ you BAITED! b:cute
  • Elentir - Sanctuary
    Elentir - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    aren't you a bunny?
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yes, I need to go to an online church.... How about making SP that place since there are lots of altars? Btw, bring lots of people there too. .b:kiss
    it looks pretty haunted D= the residents there look a tad unfriendly too. I suggest you stay away it might be a cult.

i found!
    http://online-churches.net/
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Oh, Dominatiger, I didn't know you killed a Nef member in room 34. I just wanted to punish someone b:victory

I didnt kill him... I just set the aoe ball... he didnt had the brains to use iron heart... I almost die in there too (unfortunaly I survived to waste a few more dices and then failed at the end-.-)
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I don't think he cares. Lmao.
  • Elentir - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    lol that probably made him smile
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:shocked Elentir we'd better run. He's going to be like "Lulz squishy healer and foxy here, I go pew pew them."

"I didn't know they were from my faction, I just wanted to punish them. b:victory"
  • Elentir - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Its ok I'll plume shell b4 he armageddons me and we can pew pew him back, then qq to Devalis so he gets spanked. Or we could just run-I don't think I'll survive his arma even with shell up :x
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Or we can run in different directions and hope he chases the slow cleric instead of the demon veno. b:thanks
  • Elentir - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You forget this slow cleric has seals to keep him the hell away
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    True. He should just stalk Dominatiger in cube then. b:victory
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Omg, you guys should stop making plans to take me out. b:sad b:cryb:surrender
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Ok, i'll go to online church like Deceptistar said... just so you guys stop.

Im just a kitty/bunny... or w/e u call it. b:cute
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Omg, you guys should stop making plans to take me out.

I'm not taking you out, that's Bunny's job.

You mean, exhibitionist? b:laugh
    edited August 2009
    Options

who knows in a year you might be called............

Saint. BP

....rofl b:chuckle
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    True. He should just stalk Dominatiger in cube then.

Hell no... I dont wanna lose more 300K QQ... ( he could do it in room 14 I wouldnt mind)
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Elentir - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Saint ImaBigBunnyPunisher-Ordained Priest and Stalker of Cube Patrons.
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Saint ImaBigBunnyPunisher-Ordained Priest and Stalker of Cube Patrons.

how bout St. BunPun its shorter b:chuckle
  • Elentir - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    That's all you'll be able to say before he attacks you lol
    edited August 2009
    Options
    always Puts Chest Digging To 100 In Cube Room
    edited August 2009
    Options
    always Puts Chest Digging To 100 In Cube Room

b:chuckle How do you know I was the one that put 100? I could have been anyone else... you know! b:sad
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle How do you know I was the one that put 100? I could have been anyone else... you know! b:sad
    You have alot of pple in your own guild BP lol........ not only i land in it.