Top 5 factions Post your Top 5 too!

PityTheFool - Dreamweaver
PityTheFool - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Who is the top 5 strongest factions? Now try to be non-biased on this pls =)

1. Nefarious (ehh some weeks Legendary can be here some weeks Nefarious)
2. Legendary (Honestly Top 2 are way to close to tell a TRUE #1)
3. Regicide
4. Recluse
5. Dreaming

Mentions

LIONSOUL, Outlaw, Validus, Audmeus(sorry if I spelled it wrong ;) ), Direfate
Post edited by PityTheFool - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    This thread shall not end well . . .

edit - whoops your avatar had me confused on which server you were discussing :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009

3. Regicide
    4. Recluse
    5. Dreaming

Mentions

LIONSOUL, Outlaw, Validus, Audmeus(sorry if I spelled it wrong ;) ), Direfate

I'd replace Dreaming with Outlaw. They're just not a strong guild, never was. And nope, I'm not in Outlaw. :P
  • RRARRRRGGHHH - Sanctuary
    RRARRRRGGHHH - Sanctuary Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Duckies, end of discussion.

Ok on a more serious note,
    1. the rebellion (AKA legendary -the good guys)
    2. the evil galactic empire (AKA nefarious - the dark side)
    3. Regicide
    4. Recluse
    5. Lionsoul,validus, dreaming....etc....lots of ties for this
    *some really big number*. Steel

There that sounds about right b:cute
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    something something something dark side...

LroyJnkns nevar forget?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Duckies ;O rofl

1. the government (AKA legendary -the 'corrupt exists' pple)
    2. the evil galactic empire (AKA nefarious - the dark side)
    3. Regicide
    4. Recluse
    5. Lionsoul/validus/dreaming/outlaw (hard to say because some participate less in TW yet have more pple and levels)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    1. Sauron (nefarius-the evil to plague the middle earth)
    2. Gollum (legendary- dual personality, at times good, at times evil)
    3. Frodo Baggins ( Regicide- slow emergence from the corner of middle earth, determined to prevent chaos)
    4. Merry (Recluse)
    5.Pippin (LIONSOUL)
    edited August 2009
    riddiculus wrote: »
    3. Frodo Baggins ( Regicide- slow emergence from the corner of middle earth, determined to prevent chaos)
    4. Merry (Recluse)
    5.Pippin (LIONSOUL)
    b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle

omg ill rephrase mine then
    1. Quintessons (AKA legendary -orderly but some faces are corrupt)
    2. Sweeps (AKA nefarious)
    3. Superion (Regicide)
    4. Dinobots (Recluse)
    5. Insecticons (Lionsoul/validus/dreaming/outlaw)
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Lady_Selan - Sanctuary
    Lady_Selan - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I don't understand why everyone hates Nefarious cause they been very nice to me... jealous of their power much?
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I don't understand why everyone hates Nefarious cause they been very nice to me... jealous of their power much?

Some people are quick to associate an entire faction with the actions of a few.

1. Nefarious
    2. Legendary
    3. Regicide
    4. Outlaw
    5. Recluse
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    hmmm jealousy...... ntyb:chuckle
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    But I'm jealous of your axe archers. b:sad Where can I find one of my own?
    edited August 2009
    I dont think its a "hate" (at least i personally dont), but in another thread and someones ingame talk with the original leader, and i think also a venos members sig on this forum, this certain name was originally made to sound a little on the ....'dark side' lol, this was waaayyy long before tho. Some pple know, some pple dont. And there are also the noobs who unknowingly think all these pple judge an entire faction with the actions of a few when some talk is just about the origins of a name b:chuckle
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    owned by the girly Asterelleb:chuckle
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited August 2009

3. Regicide
    4. Recluse
    5. Dreaming

Mentions

LIONSOUL, Outlaw, Validus, Audeamus(sorry if I spelled it wrong ;) ), Direfate

here... I fixed it for you.

In my view
    1- Nefarious
    2- Legendary
    3- Regicide
    4- Recluse
    5- Audeamus, Outlaw,Validus,LIONSOUL, Dreaming
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Byno - Sanctuary
    Byno - Sanctuary Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Forget ordering factions in lists, I am amused by this personifying factions scheme people have going on.

I nominate Nef and Leg as some hardcore sine wave movement~~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BigPunisher - Sanctuary
    BigPunisher - Sanctuary Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I think it depens on who is on top and who is on the bottom... It can have a cosine movement too. b:chuckle
    edited August 2009
    Forget ordering factions in lists, I am amused by this personifying factions scheme people have going on.

I nominate Nef and Leg as some hardcore sine wave movement~~
    role play on a faction level :D rofl
  • Byno - Sanctuary
    Byno - Sanctuary Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I think it depens on who is on top and who is on the bottom... It can have a cosine movement too. b:chuckle

o mi, sine and cosine together with a little phase shiftin, yessss. One goes up, one goes down, repeat repeat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Some people are quick to associate an entire faction with the actions of a few.

1. Nefarious
    2. Legendary
    3. Regicide
    4. Outlaw
    5. Recluse

i dont hate them... i put them as sauron cause they have the intention to conquer the entire map b:chuckle
  • Amarta - Sanctuary
    Amarta - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited August 2009
  • Miriade - Sanctuary
    Miriade - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    riddiculus wrote: »
    4. Merry (Recluse)
    5.Pippin (LIONSOUL)

I LOVE IT!!!!! AND THE NUMBER TWO IS FANTASTIC... HAHAHAHAHA

And yes... we can be happy as Sauron... haha
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I LOVE IT!!!!! AND THE NUMBER TWO IS FANTASTIC... HAHAHAHAHA

And yes... we can be happy as Sauron... haha

Your fellow faction member's recent defensive postings say otherwise. Perhaps you speak for yourself and a few left, as you seem to not care how you represent your faction on World Chat for the entire Server to see, as we saw earlier today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    She's just there to line her pockets while her nerd ragin' husband messes up another weekend.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    She's just there to line her pockets while her nerd ragin' husband messes up another weekend.

Your unbased flaming is not appreciated.

riddiculus wrote:
    i dont hate them... i put them as sauron cause they have the intention to conquer the entire map

Well we do own immolation...b:chuckle
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Line her pockets= She bought a panda mount using money that most clerics... never seem to have.

Messes up another weekend=Sacrificing 1 territory a week isn't exactly the best strategy

Nerd Ragin'=...... need an explanation?(If so did you only just join nef?!)

Apparently PELZ made him cry on a ventrilo server before for ripping on him about his voice.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Line her pockets= She bought a panda mount using money that most clerics... never seem to have.

and how well do you know her? After weeks of delta and TT it's not unreasonable to have some cash. In addition, the panda mount was sold to her by a faction member. Also ever heard of charging zen?
    Messes up another weekend=Sacrificing 1 territory a week isn't exactly the best strategy

And I would love you see in our position trying your best to lead our tws. I'm sure you would know exactly what to do to hold all 3 lands and gain another as well.

Apparently PELZ made him cry on a ventrilo server before for ripping on him about his voice.

o.o Some of us choose not to act like 13 year old bullies.
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I could really care less who's money she spends or what she does with her money (or him, I dont know and dont care to know if the person playing Miriade is a tranny or not).

What I do care about is Miriades excessive, arrogant taunting on world chat. Its a little out of line
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary
    Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited August 2009

I lol'd

/10
    BILLY MAYS LOVE YOU
  • tenj#7625
    tenj#7625 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Courtesy of their fake bidding. b:bye
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    But I'm jealous of your axe archers. Where can I find one of my own?

In the dark corners of sinangel's mind and now...in asterelle's personal archer barracks.
    o.o Some of us choose not to act like 13 year old

Accusing an entire faction of using "HAX" because of just 1 insignificant lvl 3 land loss show's otherwise. Also attacking the land that reg took away from US not YOU out of rage further proves that.
    True about the "some of us" part,but most are worse than 13 year olds b:bye.

Gollum ... ZOMG ,no freaking wayyyyy !!!!