can someone explain me spiritual cultivation and call to duty?

Meredaviella - Harshlands
Meredaviella - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
do u have to do spiritual cultivation before doing call to duty? or are they the same thing? I heard that u cant do fb19 after u r level 29? is that true? aa I am 28 and I havent done call to duty:Xenobeast..
Post edited by Meredaviella - Harshlands on

Comments

• Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You should do your cultivation quest first, why? because it's a chain quest so maybe you will end up having to kill a boss that can be found in the fb(call to duty) that you have to do.
    But yes you can do your Call to duty quest when ever you feel like.
    Quit.
  • Meredaviella - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    but I have done so many spiritual cultivation quests alredy? do you have to do them all? or just one?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Always do your Cultivation. At later levels, you will regret not doing them once in FB89 because you will need items in there depending on your path.

If you do no other quests ---> Do your culti!!

The tabs for the FB are "extra," you can use those at any level as long as you have the tab. So you could run the dungeon and still get your quests/culti done without using the tabs.

And as long as you have picked up the Quest you should be fine. It is when you do not pick up the quest after sp many levels that you lose it.
    but I have done so many spiritual cultivation quests alredy? do you have to do them all? or just one?

You will have culti through all of your levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited August 2009
    what tabs? do u mean like that item that is call to duty:xenobeast? and call to duty doesnt exist in my quest list :D is that okey?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    what tabs? do u mean like that item that is call to duty:xenobeast? and call to duty doesnt exist in my quest list :D is that okey?

Yes. The Call To Duty in your INventory is the "Tab" it is the "extra" exp, spirit and rep you get for killing that boss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited August 2009
    oh okey:) but no where reads what I(squad) have to kill :/
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    dont worry thats normal.

suggestions:

1)prior questing read the quest guides, that will save you tons of time.
    2) I guess you are not in guild. So, here is the most important warning:

PRIOR TABBING*, MAKE SURE ALL YOUR MOBS ARE KILLED**
    *tabbing means, using the tab item from you inventory. The way to use is by talking to a pillar inside the fb( a cave). there are two pillars usually.

1 right at the entry of the fb (cave) and another close to the boss (you tab on this pillar after your mobs are killed.

**additional to your quest of killing the boss, you have other quests to kill other mobs inside the cave, these mobs are elite (you cant kill them by yourself). You need your squad to do them for you first, otherwise you will have to return to the cave and get another squad to do them for you. Its difficult to get a squad for this.

another warning, valuable items are drop in fbs. molds, 3* weapons, ect. those items are usually given to the tabber but you must remind your squad about it.

good luck.
    edited August 2009
    hmmm now I think that I really understand what to do :D thanks to all
    and now I just have to find squad ^^