Class break down

osirael
osirael Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Tideswell (East)
So what classes are the most lacking on this server? Just got the game and thought i would ask.
Post edited by osirael on

Comments

• Varsity - Dreamweaver
    Varsity - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Barbarians
  • mekkan90
    mekkan90 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    to be honest we got plenty barbs in this server... people are just overdoing it telling everyone that this server lacks barbs, the reason why people says we got to little barbs is because all the guilds are so obsessed with barbs because of the tw, they have become so obsessed with barbs so the guilds can "secure" every territory war, "the more barbs the better" more barbs and u can win tw easier".
    if ur in a big guild, look around ur guild list and you'll see that theres plenty of barbs there.
  • Aquilonian - Dreamweaver
    Aquilonian - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    hmmm high level barbarians
    "Let's all be reasonable here. PWI hasn't fully kept their word about anything since the "Permanent" Charm Packs. This is just another example. We should be used to it by now." -Isala
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    hmmm high level barbarians

b:chuckle Made me laugh after the post mekkan90 wrote.

Going on my experience of the mix in my guild, barbs, clerics and wizards are the less popular classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • osirael
    osirael Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Thanks for the feedback.
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    definitely barbs.
  • AlexanderEMT - Dreamweaver
    AlexanderEMT - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    well then i guess i chose the right class b:chuckle

-looks at siggy-

>.>
    lvl 3x barb
    <.<
    b:bye
  • Nagikou - Dreamweaver
    Nagikou - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Truthfully I thought it was lacking in clerics because I rarely saw them until today when one came out of nowhere and healed me because he wanted to. He had wings so I suppose they're all flying around and invisible to ground dwellers like me. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    Randoms - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    BM....?
    Or its just my imagination...b:sad
    I kill things b:victory
  • Larxene - Dreamweaver
    Larxene - Dreamweaver Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    In my opinion you should choose the class you want to play, not what other people say because they lack those classes in the server.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Barbarians
    what he said ^
    mekkan90 wrote: »
    to be honest we got plenty barbs in this server... people are just overdoing it telling everyone that this server lacks barbs, the reason why people says we got to little barbs is because all the guilds are so obsessed with barbs because of the tw, they have become so obsessed with barbs so the guilds can "secure" every territory war, "the more barbs the better" more barbs and u can win tw easier".
    if ur in a big guild, look around ur guild list and you'll see that theres plenty of barbs there.

wtf are you talking about
    there is like no HIGH level barbs on the server
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • mekkan90
    edited August 2009
    Mizouni there is high leveled barbs in the server but people wants alot of high leveled barbs and when u think that way, it seems like theres to little high leveled barbs, this server does not lack of high leveled barbs.
    Theres 8 barbs in the level ranking in dreamweaver and 4 wizards, so if u look around the top leveled people then its wizards that is a lack off.

in the ranking list theres only 6 levels difference, 90-96 by looking at the level rankings doesnt mean that theres to little high leveled barbs, ive seen alooot of level 80+ barbs in this server and one thing i know for sure is that we do not have a lack of barbs.
  • Eclipse - Dreamweaver
    Eclipse - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2009

We don't just need barbs for TW...They are a necessity in RB and if you can't find yourself a high lvl herc veno then they are also a necessity in TT runs...

P.S. How many catapults are there in TW? 4-6, which doesn't mean put in 79 barbs into TW...you don't need as many as you are implying
  • mekkan90
    edited August 2009
    i know that we do not need barbs only for tw, i was just trying to make a point that we do have enough barbs for TT, especially around level 70 and 80+ its clerics with mp charms we need more of, everytime i go on TT its clerics that are hard find, clerics with mp charms.
    theres alot of each class in this server but just not alot of people equipped with certain things
  • mekkan90
    edited August 2009
    some people are pretty greedy and want clerics to have mp charms on in TT runs, i think that instead of using a mp charm on every TT run the clerics should be able to meditate from time to time, no cleric wants to help alot and use up their mp charms i can understand that my self.

and for rb, people did rb long time ago with out alpha male genie skill, and now out of no where everyone bm or barb has to have alpha male, who the hell came up with that rule that if u dont have the alpha male skill u cant join a rb squad. that is just annoying
  • Olee - Dreamweaver
    Olee - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    yeah, there no high lvl barb in this server b:shocked
  • Gorsin - Dreamweaver
    Gorsin - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    archers b:sad
  • Progrinder - Dreamweaver
    Progrinder - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    need more wizzzzzzzieeeeeeeeeb:surrender
  • Jonnykins - Dreamweaver
    Jonnykins - Dreamweaver Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    need more wizzzzzzzieeeeeeeeeb:surrender

I'll be up there soonb:victory
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    some people are pretty greedy and want clerics to have mp charms on in TT runs, i think that instead of using a mp charm on every TT run the clerics should be able to meditate from time to time, no cleric wants to help alot and use up their mp charms i can understand that my self.

and for rb, people did rb long time ago with out alpha male genie skill, and now out of no where everyone bm or barb has to have alpha male, who the hell came up with that rule that if u dont have the alpha male skill u cant join a rb squad. that is just annoying

There are 2 classes that have to have charms.

Clerics with MP and Barbs with HP. Both are vital components in a party and without them, there will be party wipes.

In TT Runs that XBushidoX does (Recruiting 60+ or motivated players 8D), Subber has first pick, Tank has second pick and Cleric has 3rd pick, assuming the tank or cleric isn't the subber. So, they can easily reimburse their charm costs if they do not need to use their mats.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    Mizouni there is high leveled barbs in the server but people wants alot of high leveled barbs and when u think that way, it seems like theres to little high leveled barbs, this server does not lack of high leveled barbs.
    Theres 8 barbs in the level ranking in dreamweaver and 4 wizards, so if u look around the top leveled people then its wizards that is a lack off.

in the ranking list theres only 6 levels difference, 90-96 by looking at the level rankings doesnt mean that theres to little high leveled barbs, ive seen alooot of level 80+ barbs in this server and one thing i know for sure is that we do not have a lack of barbs.

LOL
    there is a lack of barbs
    i can count the barbs above 80 with my two hands
    there is a lack of wizards but wizards arent important b:cryb:surrenderb:sad
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
  • EvilDragon - Dreamweaver
    EvilDragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Lack of veno's....b:avoid LOL no just kidding xD

Enough barbs on this server, but there is a lack of high barbs cuz they lvl slow(er)...
    Lack of wizzies cuz some of them die alot...
    Lack of GOOD clerics *a fac instead of a fsc on a pve server?!?! whats up with that >.<* cleric with to little mp and to much hp...suicide...
  • Sesshomaru_ - Dreamweaver
    Sesshomaru_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I think wizards are rarest. They are hardest class to play up to at least 60
  • mekkan90
    edited August 2009
    LOL
    there is a lack of barbs

nah dont say that, wizards are important for doing great damage :) specially world bosses or it would take forever to kill them b:sad
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    nah dont say that, wizards are important for doing great damage :) specially world bosses or it would take forever to kill them b:sad

archers can do it better b:cryb:surrenderb:shutup
  • Kismeta - Dreamweaver
    Kismeta - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i think that there arnt enough clerics and wizards. and then maybe archers. cause the class most people ask for in world chat is clerics. people ask for barbs too, but only cause theyve already got 1 or more and want another
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<- tyvm to ForsakenX for the sig, <3 ur work

Vanquish for life

Clerics are not your slaves, we do not exist to do your bidding. We also have names. Saying please does not take a lot of typing. I react very badly to being yelled at. Please do not do it.
    Its rather sad when people automatically assume you are a guy just because you are playing a veno....
    Live life to its fullest, learn from your mistakes, and most importantly, have fun. b:victory
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Need more venos o_o, NAO!!! b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Lightaine - Dreamweaver
    Lightaine - Dreamweaver Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    LOL
    there is a lack of barbs

Really? We have 26 that fall into that category in our faction alone.
    hai2u
  • Destini - Dreamweaver
    Destini - Dreamweaver Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Not being biased, but...

moar wizzies plox. Never underestimate the power of a demon sparked Blade Tempest. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Of course I want to make you giggle, but this is serious. b:chuckle

Other Characters:

Ivy_>Psychic>Level 92>Sage>Active
    Serenata>Venomancer>Level 44>Inactive until further notice
    Avocet>Cleric>Level 25>same as above
    Descorian>Blademaster>Level 5> The love child of Destini and Escorian...but I hardly play her...b:surrender

PS: Caffeine Detox sucks!
  • Azelya - Dreamweaver
    Azelya - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Don't worry, i'm the only wizard you'll ever need. b:chuckle
    I'm only 50, so I can't account for higher levels, but the rarest class i've seen in my FB's/BH's are archers.
    I think i've only seen one archer inside an instance, and that's because it was a friend. There's almost always multiples of clerics, barbs, or bm's though.