Options
2»

Comments

• Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    NOOOOBRAGGLEFRAGGLE!

NOW THAT I'M HERE, I SHALL BE DERAILING THIS TOPIC IN THE NAME OF SNAUSAGES!!

b:dirty

LOL, I had to really work hard trying to pronounce this.....

NOOOOBRAGGLEFRAGGLE!
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary
    Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Perfect World Entertainment Expenses

Server Costs

-Do you DIRECTLY help pay for server costs? No

Web Hosting

-Guess what this forum and website COSTS MONEY.

Paying people to maintain Server

-again someone needs to be there to make sure servers dont **** up

Paying people to moderate the servers

-GMs dont do this for fun.(well hope you all dont)

more expenses that I couldnt think of probably there.

Your expenses to pay this game

NOTHING

yeah........we are getting the short end on this deal.....
    BILLY MAYS LOVE YOU
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Noh-Brah-gahl-frah-gahl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • _Aphrael_ - Sanctuary
    _Aphrael_ - Sanctuary Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    as I said, go try them then come here again

Explain why hauntery queen is so much harder than wurlord and just because you are unable to do something doesnt mean it cant be done. And i noticed you didnt answer my question if venos done need HP charms why do clerics, Wiz's or archers?
    oh u must be very proud of urself

Not really no, its just what i do to lvl none of it is hard so why should i be
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Noh-Brah-gahl-frah-gahl.

I have to admit, I drooled a bit on myself slowing pronouncing that....

b:surrender
  • Fumiko - Harshlands
    Fumiko - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Explain why hauntery queen is so much harder than wurlord and just because you are unable to do something doesnt mean it cant be done.
    let's see... instant aoe stun, random aggro, a 20k aoe on everyone from like 300 meters and after 90% hp he starts to hit 18k with normal phys attacks

now since u have such good friend barbs that can own everything without hp charm why don't u ask them how to tank and survive that one without refines and hp charm... it's a normal instance boss after all
    And i noticed you didnt answer my question if venos done need HP charms why do clerics, Wiz's or archers?
    cuz clerics (like barbs) need the max survivability to keep the whole team alive and finish the instance/quest successfully, simply as that... instances and higher things become so hard that u can't have the luxury to go without charm and have a good % of partywipe
    theGoliath's sexy wizzy
  • Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    let's see... instant aoe stun, random aggro, a 20k aoe on everyone from like 300 meters and after 90% hp he starts to hit 18k with normal phys attacks

now since u have such good friend barbs that can own everything without hp charm why don't u ask them how to tank and survive that one without refines and hp charm... it's a normal instance boss after all

cuz clerics (like barbs) need the max survivability to keep the whole team alive and finish the instance/quest successfully, simply as that... instances and higher things become so hard that u can't have the luxury to go without charm and have a good % of partywipe

Have to admit. This is True. Had no charm last night for 1-3 Soul and he hit me for 3.8K. With barb buff I have 3.4K HP b:cry
    BILLY MAYS LOVE YOU
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I have to admit, I drooled a bit on myself slowing pronouncing that....

b:surrender

b:chuckle

NOOOBRAGGLEFRAGGLE!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Fumiko - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle

NOOOBRAGGLEFRAGGLE!!

excuse me, there are ppl here that are trying to troll and teach something about instances to selfmade noobs
    theGoliath's sexy wizzy
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:shutup Stop it...I don't have any more tissues at my desk.
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:shutup Stop it...I don't have any more tissues at my desk.

b:sin

AN WINNAR IZ ME!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• kkammy
    kkammy Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    they Are Releasing These Sales So Rapidly Because They Are Generous, Not To Make As Much Money As Possible So The Gm's Can Pay Their Rent And Electric Bill.

.. . ?? Lol!!!
  • _Aphrael_ - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Have to admit. This is True. Had no charm last night for 1-3 Soul and he hit me for 3.8K. With barb buff I have 3.4K HP

Um how would a charm help you when you got 1 shotted

Aoe stun can be countered using genies, 20k aoe i dont believe you, that would kill any cleric, wiz veno or archer twice over. 18k with normal phys attacks your lying hauntery queens max phys dmg is 17406 so that impossible without dmg amp, but even if it was true it doesnt prove a hp charm is needed. Theoretical example you have a barb with 20k hp he gets hit taking 18k dmg it pings his charm, next attack another 18k dmg charm is rechargeing so you clerics are gonna have to fully heal him before the next attack anyay and unless the queens attack rate is less than 0.3 the charm still wont be recharged. so if the clerics can fully heal the barb between each attack why is a charm needed.

if something is so hard that you cant do it wait a few lvls til you can. doing things as soon as you get them is not vital
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:sin

AN WINNAR IZ ME!!

Ok, got myself one of my baby's bibs from the car.....

Bring it on!!!!
  • Fumiko - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options

Aoe stun can be countered using genies, 20k aoe i dont believe you, that would kill any cleric, wiz veno or archer twice over. 18k with normal phys attacks your lying hauntery queens max phys dmg is 17406 so that impossible without dmg amp, but even if it was true it doesnt prove a hp charm is needed. Theoretical example you have a barb with 20k hp he gets hit taking 18k dmg it pings his charm, next attack another 18k dmg charm is rechargeing so you clerics are gonna have to fully heal him before the next attack anyay and unless the queens attack rate is less than 0.3 the charm still wont be recharged. so if the clerics can fully heal the barb between each attack why is a charm needed.

if something is so hard that you cant do it wait a few lvls til you can. doing things as soon as you get them is not vital

haunteryqueen.jpg

sigh...
    theGoliath's sexy wizzy
  • Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options

HP event food+charm=survives last AOE
    BILLY MAYS LOVE YOU
  • Fumiko - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    no more comments from that veno ?
    theGoliath's sexy wizzy
  • Tup - Harshlands
    Tup - Harshlands Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I don't know what's going on but...

I spend a lot of money, and I did for awhile which sort of makes me a loyal customer.

From my end, it looks like PW is trying to get rid of the loyal customers that pay a lot of money for this game, getting rid of the veteran players and sucking in the new ones.

Hard to get items are now easy to get like the DQ horses.

Sale after Sale, what's going to be next week's sale ?

XP scrolls where you right click and magically gain 100k xp ?
  • _Aphrael_ - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    No i'm still here.

I notice you have a lvl 86 barb trying to tank the queen. Lunar is a lvl 85+ instance so thats the same as having a lvl70 barb tank fb 69 so yes its gonna be hard. so do what people do for the fb and have a lvl 95 barb tank it.
    since a lvl80 barb can tank cenequus without refines or his charm ticking i see no reson fomr what you hvae said before why a lvl 95 barb cant do the same for the queen.

Also going back to my original point i said no cash shop items are vital to play the game. how many people here consider lunar such a vital part that they will stop playing if they cant do it. i expect 955 of players will never do lunar and if that 98% of players stops buying all cash sop items and the 2% only buy HP charms gold prices will soon drop back down to below 120k at which point even i will buy charms, Ga's etc because while not vital they do make it easier
  • Fumiko - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    No i'm still here.

I notice you have a lvl 86 barb trying to tank the queen. Lunar is a lvl 85+ instance so thats the same as having a lvl70 barb tank fb 69 so yes its gonna be hard. so do what people do for the fb and have a lvl 95 barb tank it.
    since a lvl80 barb can tank cenequus without refines or his charm ticking i see no reson fomr what you hvae said before why a lvl 95 barb cant do the same for the queen.

Also going back to my original point i said no cash shop items are vital to play the game. how many people here consider lunar such a vital part that they will stop playing if they cant do it. i expect 955 of players will never do lunar and if that 98% of players stops buying all cash sop items and the 2% only buy HP charms gold prices will soon drop back down to below 120k at which point even i will buy charms, Ga's etc because while not vital they do make it easier
    since when a level 95-100 barb can take 18k hits without refines ? u have no idea of what u are talking about and therefore blabbering nonsense to my eyes

this is one of the last Lunar bosses and he is similar to Harpy Wraith

Harpy Wraith for example is the endgame boss as creator of the Wraiths but even if u get level 120 (and it takes years and u can't pass 105 right now) u will not have the hp to survive it, even with a warsoul weapon (doesn't give u hp or aniway enough hp) so u'll have to refine aniway

the game is based on cash shop items, it's F2P but indirectly or directly u always pay for everything
    theGoliath's sexy wizzy
  • _Aphrael_ - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    18k hits your lying, i already pointed out its max phys attack is 17406 dmg and you did say it applies amplify so how are you taking 18k dmg from 1 hit. Also in the screen shot you posted the barb has 8096 hp with the Hp buff in tiger form that would give 8036x 1.3 = 10451hp so how would you survive 18k hits anyway
  • Fumiko - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    18k hits your lying, i already pointed out its max phys attack is 17406 dmg and you did say it applies amplify so how are you taking 18k dmg from 1 hit. Also in the screen shot you posted the barb has 8096 hp with the Hp buff in tiger form that would give 8036x 1.3 = 10451hp so how would you survive 18k hits anyway
    I had less hp cuz of blood bath cuz I wanted to duel someone while wait for new clerics since the ones who tried that with us left the party after they tasted 1-2 aoes from that beast

if u don't believe me go try lunar, semi-last valley
    theGoliath's sexy wizzy
  • _Aphrael_ - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I had less hp cuz of blood bath cuz I wanted to duel someone while wait for new clerics since the ones who tried that with us left the party after they tasted 1-2 aoes from that beast

if u don't believe me go try lunar, semi-last valley

Even with if you blood bath is only lvl 1 you would only have 10451x1.25= 13063hp so 18k hits is still bullcrap
  • Fumiko - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Even with if you blood bath is only lvl 1 you would only have 10451x1.25= 13063hp so 18k hits is still bullcrap

what's ur problem exactly

don't u believe it did me 18k ?

Edit: 19k actually
    theGoliath's sexy wizzy
  • _Aphrael_ - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    no i dont believe you, its phys attack is only 17406 and even with the dmg bonus to lvl difference there is no way it could hit you for 18k dmg unless your wearing robes
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    no i dont believe you, its phys attack is only 17406 and even with the dmg bonus to lvl difference there is no way it could hit you for 18k dmg unless your wearing robes
    *shrugs* don't believe it then

I would suggest u to try Lunar and check for urself now but I'm pretty sure that u and ur friends can't get there

regards
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ruax - Heavens Tear
    Ruax - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I spend a lot of money, and I did for awhile which sort of makes me a loyal customer..

Hard to get items are now easy to get like the DQ horses.

Which is good for the "Paying customer" = $5
    Sale after Sale, what's going to be next week's sale ?

Once again good for the "Paying customer" = $25
    From my end, it looks like PW is trying to get rid of the loyal customers that pay a lot of money for this game, getting rid of the veteran players and sucking in the new ones

Failed Logic = Priceless

For everything else there's Cashshop

Seriously, more sales, more items to buy in the cashshop (wether they be DQ mounts or clothes) IS good for the Paying customer (if anything its the non-paying players who get the short end of the stick)
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    There's already a thread about this:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=378822

and look! it's even in the correct section b:shocked
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    (if anything its the non-paying players who get the short end of the stick)

I am in that category and nothing that they have done bothers me. Keep up the good work PWI.

Make the cashoppers happier so I can continue to play this fun game.
This discussion has been closed.