Noob question about 3-1 squad mode

Options
Faildom - Harshlands
Faildom - Harshlands Posts: 297 Arc User
edited August 2009 in General Discussion
Which bosses can't I do as lvl 90 arcane build +5 weap?
I heard some of those bosses got a timer and once that runs out it 1 shots all..?

also how many kill count do i need in order to kill the bosses?

Any answer appreciated ty
Post edited by Faildom - Harshlands on

Comments

• Fumiko - Harshlands
    Fumiko - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    only Djinscream, or how the hell u type it... it is the 4 minutes boss

for the first boss I believe it's 10 minions, at least that's what we kill all the times and he doesn't use the special aoe
    theGoliath's sexy wizzy
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    Faildom - Harshlands Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Pulled coredash out of the door to the main room, had kill count on 11 and nothing happened.

After killing him I moved on to Illusion nemen and he starts hitting me with long range aoe =\ wtf... Kill count is 14 anyone know why he is doing that ._.?
  • Eternalnub - Heavens Tear
    Eternalnub - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    do not pull coredash...go normal way takes lil bit more time but atleast those other bosses doesnt start aoe..you need kill some amount of normal mobs =)
  • RRARRRRGGHHH - Sanctuary
    RRARRRRGGHHH - Sanctuary Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I think it is required to kill the time boss to open some doors to get to two of the bosses (shrek lookin thing and sonic lookin thing). Also try getting more kills (like 20 mabye) and seeing how those other bosses work out. But yeah i think your limited to coredash, beast, and snake thing if you are by yourself.
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Theres misinformation being spread around from somewhere,3 times in last 4 days i've been squadded with morons who've insisted on getting over 40 mob kills for better drop rate!
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • RRARRRRGGHHH - Sanctuary
    RRARRRRGGHHH - Sanctuary Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I think the 40 kill thing applies to 3-2...tho since i have never been on one of those i wouldent know. And that was just about lowering the strength of bosses...any voodoo garbage about increasing drop rates i tend not to believe....

Sometimes that dang beast drives people to insane measures to increase their luck b:victory
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I think the 40 kill thing applies to 3-2...tho since i have never been on one of those i wouldent know. And that was just about lowering the strength of bosses...any voodoo garbage about increasing drop rates i tend not to believe....

Sometimes that dang beast drives people to insane measures to increase their luck b:victory

Heh true enough,think my best"unlucky streak" so far with beast is 7 kills no armour drop
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Lacrimosa - Harshlands
    Lacrimosa - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    For Coredash, if you're luring him out, you have to kill 10 mobs.

In the area with the 4 bosses (Illusion, Djinn, Dark Colluseast, etc), you need to clear that room of mobs first. If I remember correctly, we needed to have 16 mobs killed. At one point, we ignored one mob in that area and went to a boss and got hit by the aoe.