What genie?

LoveGun - Lost City
LoveGun - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Archer
I'm new to the game. Just wondering which genie I should get as an archer? Thanks. :)
Post edited by LoveGun - Lost City on

Comments

• Tomiko - Heavens Tear
    Tomiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Whichever one you think looks the coolest.
  • EvAx - Sanctuary
    EvAx - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I think Infliction is the most useless -.-. Zeal and Discipline are the best IMO.
  • Ussichu - Sanctuary
    Ussichu - Sanctuary Posts: 429 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    infliction is nice actually (if you make it all str), thunderstorm does some nice metal damage. Combine that with thunder shock. Perfect for BMs and barbs.
    Navarre was your everyday veno, until she learned her true form. Now she's fox walloping and purging over and over again.. all for a deep stinging, head hunting, wind pushing Assassin. Will there be inner harmony and myriad rainbows? But of course! Yuri&Lemon Find it on Fanfiction XD "Discovering Sanctuary" Chapter 2 is up ^_^
  • Kusider - Heavens Tear
    Kusider - Heavens Tear Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Yeah, Infliction is the least useful. Its sole use is attack, so you build a str genie for just that. If you want anything else other than that, then get any other genie rather than Infliction. because Dex, Mag, and Vit will very likely come into play.
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    Randoms - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Buy Genie that have hands and legs. Discipline doesnt have hands.b:cry
    I kill things b:victory
  • CandyArcher - Dreamweaver
    CandyArcher - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Any genie with Tree of Protection is worth getting because that skill will save your life.
  • Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Any genie with Tree of Protection is worth getting because that skill will save your life.

Quoted for truth
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn