FB 70 Secret Door

Ur_frnd - Heavens Tear
Ur_frnd - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
edited August 2009 in General Discussion
Does anyone know that how does the Door in front of Serpentrex boss in FB 70 opens ?? As that door have the shortest path to Resentful Pyrostesis... but dont know how to open it... can anyone help me letting me know the trick to open it pls ....b:thanksb:thanks
Post edited by Ur_frnd - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• XFIienx - Heavens Tear
    XFIienx - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    It doesnt even open after killing every mob in the dungeon..
    So honestly.. no ideab:shocked
    ~ Yesterday is history, Today is a gift, Tomorrow is mystery ~
  • Jonnykins - Dreamweaver
    Jonnykins - Dreamweaver Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You can't open it, you gotta go through the dungeon the long way
  • MsVixxxen - Heavens Tear
    MsVixxxen - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well, there's a Guardian near entrance, when you kill him, he says something to the nature of "you can't catch me, you only have 10 minutes'.

If you make it to the end of the first straight away there is a new Adalwolf guard, when killed he says something about not being able to catch him, and he's right behind you.

I didn't get any further than that with it, I didn't want to turn around and go back to see if another guard spawned in the back. But it's a major shortcut so it would be nice to figure out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I think after you kill the first mobs at the entrance and kill some more. you return close to the entrance and a feligar looking guard is now there.

when you kill him, the door opens.

I could be wrong but I think how it is.
  • Jonnykins - Dreamweaver
    Jonnykins - Dreamweaver Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I think after you kill the first mobs at the entrance and kill some more. you return close to the entrance and a feligar looking guard is now there.

when you kill him, the door opens.

I could be wrong but I think how it is.

Oh damn, learn something new everydayb:victory
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well, there's a Guardian near entrance, when you kill him, he says something to the nature of "you can't catch me, you only have 10 minutes'.

If you make it to the end of the first straight away there is a new Adalwolf guard, when killed he says something about not being able to catch him, and he's right behind you.

then you go back to near the start of the dungeon. mobs should be circling around an area. Lure the captain/big guy from the crowd, destroy him and the gate opens.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • KatieMorgan - Sanctuary
    KatieMorgan - Sanctuary Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    MxVixxxen pretty much has it right. There are 3 guardians total that you need to kill, in sequence. The first one is in the first room towards the right side. The second one will then spawn just down the hall where you make a left turn. After you kill this one, you have to go back to the first room and there will be a 3rd guard along with a few other newly spawned mobs. Kill this 3rd guard and that door will open for you. b:pleased
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    And all within the time limits? Basically, there's no way to do this unless it's a wined run then? (Which I know is generally the way, but we've done a few unwined now for ****s and giggles)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • FitHitDShan - Sanctuary
    FitHitDShan - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    It is farily easy to skip past the first guard. He is off on the left side as you come into the room from the entrance. If you don't mind going back again, clear past him to where the second guard will spawn and it is just like a wined run.
    "?" IS my avatar.
  • Ur_frnd - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    then you go back to near the start of the dungeon. mobs should be circling around an area. Lure the captain/big guy from the crowd, destroy him and the gate opens.

wat r the names of guards.. as there r so many mobs
  • Ur_frnd - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    THNX allb:thanksb:thanksb:thanks
  • Coldflash - Dreamweaver
    Coldflash - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well despite the one saying ten mins, I'm pretty sure there is no time limit to kill him, I soloed through to Resentful with my veno on sanc at level 68 or something like that, and believe me it took longer than 10 mins to get from guard one to guard two, and the door still opened after I killed guard three.
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    There's a guardian in the first room on the left. When you kill him it starts a 10 minute timer. Infront of the second room another guardian will spawn if you kill the first one. Once you kill the second one, a third guardian plus 3 guards will spawn in the first room. If you kill the third guardian before the 10 minutes are up, it will open the door.

It's rather trivial to do, clear the first room, clear the hallway to the second room, killing up through the two sori's+dreadful set is plenty. Then run back, kill the guardian, go kill the other guardian, go back and kill that last one. All in all, solo it takes about 5 minutes without rushing it. A squad should be capable of doing it all in no more than 2, so the 10 minute timer is really generous.