Wind and the clouds question

_malkavian_ - Dreamweaver
_malkavian_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Archer
well i was looking into the archer section about how can you get wind and the clouds ( lvl 69 slingshot ) i couldnt find anything about this just comments about how useful it is and its attributes ( dex + 8~9 , interval between hits 0.1 , attack + 108 ) just that ( i used the search button too xP ) , i tried searching in pwi database an it says Award from Wish Card . also it says ... Take the Wish Card to a PW Promotions Agent for a marvelous surprise. There is only one surprise for each card. And remember, the higher the Lv., the more marvelous the surprise will be. o_O; so .... can someone please explain me the way you get it thank you very much for your time =3 b:thanks

Malk~
Post edited by _malkavian_ - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You buy the mold from the mysterious merchant in Thousand Streams using mysterious chips + coins. Mysterious chips can be obtained from the Cube of Fate, the level 70+75 supply stash (I think it's those levels...) and bounty hunter quests at higher levels.

According to pwdatabase, the mold also drops with a low chance from Resentful Pyrosteosis: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/13036
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • _malkavian_ - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    thank you very very very much for taking your time Ophida b:thanks so now time to work on chips =3 here i go cube of fate xD (i`m sure i will fail xD )
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    Randoms - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    thank you very very very much for taking your time Ophida b:thanks so now time to work on chips =3 here i go cube of fate xD (i`m sure i will fail xD )

You probably can buy mold or already crafted wep for 1,5m or something like that (mold is cheaper).
    May be cheaper than Cube.

EDIT: You need ~37 chips to buy it from mysterios merchant in 1k streems.
    I kill things b:victory
  • Challotte - Dreamweaver
    Challotte - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    on other servers but I saw 2 of them in the AH on Dreamweaver over the weekend for ~300-450K
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    on other servers but I saw 2 of them in the AH on Dreamweaver over the weekend for ~300-450K

Cheap, they were cheap because they cost 3 chips before, but now price should go up, on this server that has happened.
  • Challotte - Dreamweaver
    Challotte - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Someone(s) got a bargain then, cause I'm on the same server as you are Randoms. I was surprised too, but they were both there - I should have bought them to resell down the road :)
  • Ussichu - Sanctuary
    Ussichu - Sanctuary Posts: 429 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    b:cry I had to buy mine for 800k
    Navarre was your everyday veno, until she learned her true form. Now she's fox walloping and purging over and over again.. all for a deep stinging, head hunting, wind pushing Assassin. Will there be inner harmony and myriad rainbows? But of course! Yuri&Lemon Find it on Fanfiction XD "Discovering Sanctuary" Chapter 2 is up ^_^
  • Linxxi - Lost City
    Linxxi - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    OMG!
    Are u serious <.<

get ur butt into AH n look for the mold that should from 100k-200k MAX!!!!!

dont get scam by people that weapon shouldnt cost more than 200k n if u pay 200k better be crafted.. only way to pay more than 200k.. its only if its refined...

By the way if ya planing to Pve wit it... it rocks.. u can even kill monsters lv 80 (butterfly wit a +2refined winds~)
    even at pvp it can be really useful against arcane users.. but i would totaly switch a xbow for pvp... Cus the max damage + cri = beter chance of killin without tickle charms..

i recomend u get winds n clouds n thudercrack (if u can get a spirit breath for 80 chained jail n at 80 farm a thundercrack)
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    OMG!
    Are u serious <.<

get ur butt into AH n look for the mold that should from 100k-200k MAX!!!!!

dont get scam by people that weapon shouldnt cost more than 200k n if u pay 200k better be crafted.. only way to pay more than 200k.. its only if its refined...

By the way if ya planing to Pve wit it... it rocks.. u can even kill monsters lv 80 (butterfly wit a +2refined winds~)
    even at pvp it can be really useful against arcane users.. but i would totaly switch a xbow for pvp... Cus the max damage + cri = beter chance of killin without tickle charms..

i recomend u get winds n clouds n thudercrack (if u can get a spirit breath for 80 chained jail n at 80 farm a thundercrack)

Yes serious. Ok, lets put it like this. Drop rate for it from Pyro is ridiculos low, its definetly not enough to cover up demand from archers that reaches lvl69 and wants to get W&C. Other option buy it from MMerchant.
    There is a) You have farmed chips from cube or b) you wait till you reach lvl75 and you open suply stash. c) AH, hope for cheap mold

Option a) Is probably imposible, its not cheap and probability to succeed in Cube is low. Not generaly worth to try. Option b) Will be cheap, but you wont be able to use W&C for 6 lvls till lvl75. And even then you could use those chips for other mold or wait till you use them for something else. Option c) Wait forewer. If its so hard to get mold why would a sane person sell it for 200k?

So if this is the options how to get them I dont see how it can be bought under 500k.
  • Linxxi - Lost City
    Linxxi - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I play a Pvp server, but most archers i knoe has xbow/bow n winds no clouds.
    Last nite in checoed aucton there where at least 6 of them in 100-200 range.
    Dont waste ur chips in the mold, better save them for demon pearl.
  • Kiexcolo - Sanctuary
    Kiexcolo - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    When I was looking for mine in AH (Be4 Jolly Old Jones event), there were 3 molds selling in the 400-500K range. Then I searched for a crafted one and it was ard 350K and +1, makes more sense to buy the crafted one. Ppl are really just putting high numbers in the hope of getting lucky.
  • _malkavian_ - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    well i bought my lovely wind and the clouds mold for 400K then i bought another wind and the clouds mold for 500K in AH ( yeah i have two wind and the clouds mold xD ) and was another wind and the clouds mold for 3 mill @_@; anyways thanks a lot again for the comments =3 b:victory
  • boca12
    boca12 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I think taht wind and cloud is not that inferior in pvp if u compare it with bow/crossbow.
    why..
    well there is spark eruption and best way to use it is with normal attacks.
    if u have windshield(reduce dmg on u,make ormal atacks 10% faster and add 10% evasion) and tangling mire(reduce ph def of opponent and slow him) skills on ur genie on high lvl u will do so much dmg in pvp in short period of time. its 10 sec of this effects but u cant get max from it if u use skills and w & c is great when it comes to normal attacks.
    i can bet that there is no xbow that can make that amount of dmg in such a short time like w & c.
    only problem with this is that u must have 2 sparks to use it on this way.
    :)