Friends List Max

KatieMorgan - Sanctuary
KatieMorgan - Sanctuary Posts: 99 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Suggestion Box
Has anyone else had problems with their Friend's Lists getting "full"? I just counted 100 on my list, and I can't seem to add any new friends right now. Also, I feel like there's been friends on my list that have dropped off in the past, and I confirmed that they didn't delete me and I didn't delete them.

GM's: If the current limit is truly 100, is there any way this can be expanded? It's kinda frustrating when you meet nice people in the game you play with and get along with and are unable to add them to your FL... b:shutup
Post edited by KatieMorgan - Sanctuary on

Comments

• AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    lol my friends list was ful ever since i reached lv 19
    i think there should be filters as well like sort by class, lv, last online, and alphabetical cuz i hate looking up and down my list for sombody =_=
  • Daerina - Heavens Tear
    Daerina - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    quite frankly i think the blacklist limit is worse than the friend limit

with the number of spammers in WC and west archosaur it doesn't take long to reach 20....

would be nice to see the limit raised on both, though I can understand why they need a limit or some people would go overboard.... but 20 for blacklist? o.O come on...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Daerina~Lvl79 Venomancer
    Sunny_Dae~Lvl41 Cleric
    follow me on twitter b:victory twitter.com/Daerina
  • G_ree_n - Sanctuary
    G_ree_n - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited August 2009

with the number of spammers in WC and west archosaur it doesn't take long to reach 20....

would be nice to see the limit raised on both, though I can understand why they need a limit or some people would go overboard.... but 20 for blacklist? o.O come on...
    Agreed. Even if you take people off every few days the people who seem to have an endless supply of teles or the ones who think they need to spam both common chat *and* trade chat to find people for FQ will fill your blacklist within just a few hours of being in archosaur.

20 is ridiculous.

I've never had a problem with the friend list maxing out. If I ever did, I'd just delete some of the people who I haven't see online in months.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Roll a barb on Sanctuary for hot cleric action. b:kiss
  • Xyaira - Sanctuary
    Xyaira - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Yeaaaaah! I vote for bigger Friend Lists! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Clerics = Awesome b:cool
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    100 is max, and ppl can't see you online either if they just add you, and you can't add them. BLack list needs to be bigger too, 20 is just a tease.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nicoleluver
    nicoleluver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I check my list once every 2 weeks, if someone isnt on frequently I just ~Delete~ Them b:chuckle. Its hard being a Veno where everyone wants to be your friend xD
  • Darkjagans - Heavens Tear
    Darkjagans - Heavens Tear Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    don't worry guys, somthin tells me they're gona throw in some cash shop items soon to solve allllll your problems :)
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Hmm going to move this to the Suggestion Box. Maybe it will be implemented in the future.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • M_O_F_O - Heavens Tear
    M_O_F_O - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited August 2009

It saddens me deeply that there are people out there who blacklist people who wc. b:sadb:sadb:sadb:sadb