Mount Price Changed!!!!

Xaix - Dreamweaver
Xaix - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
edited August 2009 in General Discussion
Maybe you already have your heart set on a mount in the shop? Possibly you've been waiting for a big sale before making your decision? What we have here is better than that! The following mounts will have their prices permanently reduced in the item shop!

Wind Sprint Panther will now go for 7 gold 5 silver, original price 10 gold!

Polaris Snow Cub is now 5 gold, the original price was 10 gold!

Vicious Raptor has been reduced to 15 gold, down from the 35 gold original price!

Chubbs now goes for 10 gold, as opposed to the original price of 20 gold!

Quick Sika Reindeer has also been reduced to 10 gold, down from the original price of 20 gold!

Last but not least, the Ancestral Kirin is now 15 gold, down from the original 35 gold!

There you have it! The aforementioned price reductions will become the permanent price of these mounts!

We're not done though! You have your mount, or at least an idea of which one you want, but that still does not satisfy your need for speed! To help you with this, we will also run a concurrent sale on spurs to give you that extra bang for your buck!

Spurs of Alacrity are on sale for 7 gold! These spurs allow you to upgrade a mount from 8 m/s to 9 m/s!

Gale Wind Spurs are on sale for 10 gold! These spurs will allow you to upgrade your mount from 9 m/s to 10 m/s!

guess the price of kirin is gonna drop :P, finally can get one of those baby's at a cheaper price b:cute
Post edited by Xaix - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Bebisita - Dreamweaver
    Bebisita - Dreamweaver Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Many stores, if you purchase an item and then a week later they have a sale and the price is slashed, you can get the difference in the money if you bring the receipt in.

This should apply here. (I know it's not a "sale" but it's the same principle). b:thanks
  • Calliope - Heavens Tear
    Calliope - Heavens Tear Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Oh good, I like this one.

It's a 'sale' but pretty much only for people who pay with real cash. I don't think many people will be hitting up the AH for gold for these mounts, not when it's still cheaper to buy from players.
  • Miriade - Sanctuary
    Miriade - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Seriously.. put rare mounts in the shop is ridiculous.. They just made all those who already have it have they money trashed.. this is ridiculous...

There is a way to get it in game... Why don't leave it like this...
  • WraitHunter - Dreamweaver
    WraitHunter - Dreamweaver Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I really like this idea,probably will be done to other stuff too with time since i hardly use my ground mount.But yes great idea reducing prices on "old" stuff b:victory
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    what they've done is made it possible for the rich to quit hoarding all the stuff and price gouging everyone. Just b/c you could pay for a violet lightning doesn't mean that the person who has been grinding their heart out for 50 lvls doesn't deserve one either. I think this is great.

Did they make ppl mad, of course. They can't do anything without making some1 angry on here. Same with the bikinis, duke rose, and the boas. I'm quite happy to see the price of the panther reduced. The snow cub as well. I think the older mounts should be available to new comers at a cheaper price. As walking at lvl 1-20 is rough enough already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well to be fair to them.. it is impossible to satisfy everybody who plays the game.. sure some might say the additions are bad but some ppl would love it.. For every change there will b those who like it and those who doesnt.. just fact of life..sometimes just gotta say !@#!$@$ and move on b:chuckle
  • nicoleluver
    nicoleluver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Now 3573943 people out there all have mounts, more Lag ftw ! b:laugh