Horses in Cash shop? Come on!?

Options

Comments

• Viper_girl - Heavens Tear
    Viper_girl - Heavens Tear Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Hey well on the bright side you don't have to worry about selling DQ items for a profit since no one will buy them anymore. Just NPC them now.
  • Xyaira - Sanctuary
    Xyaira - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Only good part about it..is that lower lvls and ppl having a hard time, can actually have a better chance of getting all this cool stuff =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Clerics = Awesome b:cool
  • WhiteMasaX - Heavens Tear
    WhiteMasaX - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I feel so bad and sorry to the new players... Poor them

we old players have been grown up with the tw factions, we experienced the tw fun, got the tw pay...but the players who started this game late, they cant get into tw guild until lv 80+
    THE GOD OF SPEAR

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The high lvl noob BMs i know ingame have ton of excuses : When they lost in duel, they say duel is nothing, and say PK is the real PVP, when they cant kill you in PK, they say BM vs BM PK = charm war, then they will say TW is the real PVP, in TW they say TW is about Teamwork so refuse to 1v1

So is that mean it never have a real fight for BM 1v1?
  • Novie - Sanctuary
    Novie - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I'm not even going to want to take out my silver mane now >.>
    Sanctuary - Novie 84 Archer inactive
    Sanctuary - Avatea 62 Veno (with herc) b:victory
    Dreamweaver - Nova 60 Cleric inactive
  • vampirevane
    vampirevane Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Only good part about it..is that lower lvls and ppl having a hard time, can actually have a better chance of getting all this cool stuff =P

You mean the lazy cheap people?
    5 Skill Slots for Pets Please ..Venos will $hare more ;)
  • $exveno - Sanctuary
    $exveno - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    essentially PWI added two mounts to the cash shop which were previously only available in game through a TON of hard work and dedication which translated to roughly $160 of real life money, and are selling it for $20. In the end, anyone who has been loyal to PWI for a significant amount of time and has put in the effort to get these mounts has been slapped in the face.

HEY THAT IS LIFE

I bought Season Tickets to the Nashville Predators for 29 dollars each

BUT they started a sale of 25% down on ALL SEASON TICKETS

Did I QQ no. I still have the tickets. I still get to the games. Did anything change for me no. Did I get mad I didnt wait, kinda.
  • LinZeta - Lost City
    LinZeta - Lost City Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    It's as if they expect people to leave.

I agree, they definitely want to squeeze money from everyone before next month. I mean ***, might even hit other p2p games pretty hard. Might was well stock up before cash flow declines! :O

b:shutup
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    LOL i wasnt fast enough to comment. I'll PM u my IGN in the VOLDEMORT game xD You going for CB6 this weekend?

Yep, gonna grind my 2 beta charas to max and pick one for retail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • vampirevane
    vampirevane Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I'm not even going to want to take out my silver mane now >.>

I buy your Silver mane 2.5 mil b:chuckle
    5 Skill Slots for Pets Please ..Venos will $hare more ;)
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Its funny when they devalued our rareish molds y'all were,suck it up,oh the poor people can get them now wee happy land etc etc,now you all crying that the poor people can get something that you payed over the nose for and was rare...b:laugh
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Grind and charge zen! We will start selling TT mats so you will just work for the levels we do everything else!

AE souls 538 chips? LOL just get it here at 10 golds each!
    OP lunar weapons hard to farm? Well look no further! We got it all for you here in the cash shop just got 20 golds each!

soon selling player xp cubes you are going to love it BILLY MAYS guarantees it
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • Viper_girl - Heavens Tear
    Viper_girl - Heavens Tear Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    The entire Dragon Quest Catshop industry got devalued in one quick blow.
  • Gorsin - Dreamweaver
    Gorsin - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

but this cool stuff was supposed to be for people who were higher lvl and worked hard for it. (or had the money saved up for it)

its like saying why can a lvl90 wear cool looking tt90 and a lvl10 cant.
  • Novie - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I buy your Silver mane 2.5 mil b:chuckle

Nah I'd rather just let it rot =P
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    So u dont give a **** if ppl are so pissed off ? ur taking all the ****ing fun outta this game and i feal sorry for anyone who worth their **** off. i for one am goin to removed and yea i posted sigh woot. ban me id care im gone in a month anyways. u gms are so fail say goodbye to all the Cash shopers

dude hes a player mod rofl
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • Xyaira - Sanctuary
    Xyaira - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    okok.......... Horses in Boutique, meh, w/e just deal with it =P This is making a lot of ppl happy at least .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Clerics = Awesome b:cool
  • Scarecrowsid - Heavens Tear
    Scarecrowsid - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yep, gonna grind my 2 beta charas to max and pick one for retail.

boo, hi aesy! =o

-first on page 9-
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    So u dont give a **** if ppl are so pissed off ? ur taking all the ****ing fun outta this game and i feal sorry for anyone who worth their **** off. i for one am goin to removed and yea i posted sigh woot. ban me id care im gone in a month anyways. u gms are so fail say goodbye to all the Cash shopers

Yes say goodbye to all the cash shoppers and say hello to all their replacements. This game isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Options
    boo, hi aesy! =o

Eeep~! It's stalking me! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Scarecrowsid - Heavens Tear
    Scarecrowsid - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Eeep~! It's stalking me! :D

lies! *stalks moar* b:cute
  • Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary
    Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Still dont get it

STOP QQING THAT IS LIFE. THE SPOILS GO TO THE ONES WHO WAIT

Like I said on $exveno I lost nearly 297 dollars on Season Tickets to the Predators cause I didnt wait. I wanted it now.
    BILLY MAYS LOVE YOU
  • Daerina - Heavens Tear
    Daerina - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    HEY THAT IS LIFE

I bought Season Tickets to the Nashville Predators for 29 dollars each

BUT they started a sale of 25% down on ALL SEASON TICKETS

Did I QQ no. I still have the tickets. I still get to the games. Did anything change for me no. Did I get mad I didnt wait, kinda.

no, it isn't just life. It's a game, or supposed to be
    an MMO is supposed to revolve around building and working towards an end goal, whether it be rare items, high level, good build, whatever.

What PWI is doing is turning this from a game where you can use cash shop items to enhance the experience into a server where people spend money on pixels and sit there and wait for the next sale because no one wants to work for anything if they don't know whether the following Tuesday their hard work will be available for $20 in the cash shop.

This is not just a bunch of people QQing this is a community legitimately concerned at the direction PWI is taking as a business and a game, because if they keep doing things such as this, there will be no one left to buy their pixels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Daerina~Lvl79 Venomancer
    Sunny_Dae~Lvl41 Cleric
    follow me on twitter b:victory twitter.com/Daerina
  • Miriade - Sanctuary
    Miriade - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Who are those who spend more money in game???? High lvls... Actually i heard many ppl wanting to quite the game. But yes, if you cna notice, we have tons of lvl 90+. But now, well, this good source of money is being cutted each time more. Ppl just losing their money inside game, for the high price of gold, what make ppl put their own money in game because is so dam hard to get money inside game, selling rare items for a cheap price, making ppl be very very annoyed about it. For many motivations I was already feeling annoyed by PWI. The only thing made me be inside it for so long time it's because I had lots of friends here. But it will be easier go with the amount of ppl for the censured game and play there. Because yes, it was a shot in the foot, since the PWI company is sending their players to the censured game.
  • Criticalhitz - Heavens Tear
    Criticalhitz - Heavens Tear Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    O welll no one does DQ for those stupid items..So they midaswell put in cashshop and make some real coin..GF to the people that worked hard for these horses..LOL
    Making new char..Which one? I have a BM..but I want more damage and stuff to do..

Experienced players contact with the cons n pros of there class and where to put points n what skills to up ASAP thanks..
  • majaleafsfan
    majaleafsfan Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Good job, you successfully screwed up the game's economy even MORE.
    As if gold prices weren't high enough, so many people quitting now cuz of this BS. GG
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Options
    O welll no one does DQ for those stupid items..So they midaswell put in cashshop and make some real coin..GF to the people that worked hard for these horses..LOL

I didn't work very hard :P I save up TW pay and bought the orders XDD.

But hey PWE, I haven't spent a cent on the game yet and I have everything I can't except Blood Vow and Heaven Shatterer. You gonna put those in to cash shop too? If so I can wait :P Take a break from the game for a few months until it's out hehehe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Novie - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    no, it isn't just life. It's a game, or supposed to be
    an MMO is supposed to revolve around building and working towards an end goal, whether it be rare items, high level, good build, whatever.

What PWI is doing is turning this from a game where you can use cash shop items to enhance the experience into a server where people spend money on pixels and sit there and wait for the next sale because no one wants to work for anything if they don't know whether the following Tuesday their hard work will be available for $20 in the cash shop.

This is not just a bunch of people QQing this is a community legitimately concerned at the direction PWI is taking as a business and a game, because if they keep doing things such as this, there will be no one left to buy their pixels.

This b:victory
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

They haven't changed the way they work...ever. Welcome to PW this is how it has always been played (not including PW1 ofc). Nothing new and it's not going anywhere.
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Gorsin - Dreamweaver
    Gorsin - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Good job, you successfully screwed up the game's economy even MORE.
    As if gold prices weren't high enough, so many people quitting now cuz of this BS. GG

wait for it, gold will be over 300k now with mounts being so cheap. they're only on sale for *cash shop* players, not us *non cash shop* players.
  • Ju$tiCE - Heavens Tear
    Ju$tiCE - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I haven't been playing PWI or any other game for a while because of the cash shop issues and boredom (of being high level). What is this game you guys speak of , that's coming out soon ... a PM / quick post before it gets edited would be cool :3 , I'll be refreshing this page b:victory
This discussion has been closed.