Options

Comments

• Anjil - Heavens Tear
    Anjil - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    um ... boo. big fat boo. but the lowbies are going yay! noobs >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    the greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love, and be loved in return
  • Miriade - Sanctuary
    Miriade - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    This is so stupid... Because now ppl will just start leaving... And tada... removed. is getting more ppl inside there... And i'm the next.

This is dam ridiculous... It would be clever keep the loyal players inside it. So dam hard to get high levels but now everything is worthless and the game isn't that interesting anymore.

Well done PWI.. you will lose your loyal players.
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    woot a LC member posting. WHAT A ****ING SHOCK u know if u spent more time ON the game and not on the fourms worried about POST ud know why ppl are so pissed off.

PWI u guys are ****ING FAIL

the servers are down right now, so i'm in the forums

and i thought you were leaving!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • Xyaira - Sanctuary
    Xyaira - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Nooooooooooooooooooo.............whyyyyyyyy b:worried
    ..We can't have glowy horses in the Boutique!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Clerics = Awesome b:cool
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    for some of us, who have had to sell all the DQ drops to stay afloat, this is a dream come true. i love the Mercedes Lackey "Valdamar" books, and one of the reasons i have been playing Jade Dynasty is because i have a beautiful horse there. now i can stay here, with my own beautiful white "Companion"...just too bad the mounts cant be named!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You bring up a good point. They're probably catering to the noobs of the game who haven't yet heard of sigh and are willing to spend tons of cash to be like the higher levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Gorsin - Dreamweaver
    Gorsin - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:angryb:angryb:angry seriously....i just spent nearly a month working and saving silver mane for my girl. now its only 20g?? BAD move, they were rare, thats what made them nice. they looked good for girls, that also made them nicer. but now every mad cash shop player can have this "rare" horse for a mere 20g....thanks pwi...i could have gotten most of my tt90 by now.
  • Abysm - Heavens Tear
    Abysm - Heavens Tear Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle sucks for you
  • $exveno - Sanctuary
    $exveno - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

I see no problem with this. Like in life the better things always go to the ones who wait b:thanks
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    Sadpuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Everything is a gamble, and this turned out to be one too.

It was your choice to take a gamble in the game and spend either alot of time or money to show off your horse just for the rarity. If pple actually got it just cause they liked how it looked, then your jealousy (OMG ITS NOT FAIR!) would not override your sense of satisfaction you had when you obtained it in the past.

There are other reasons to get things besides "the way it looks". What about investment? Many people spent a lot of time gathering up dq items for orders, even spending a fortune on buying in order to obtain these mounts or other rare items. Some do this in order to have something to sell that they know will sell quickly bc it is "rare" and others want it, as you say "cause they liked how it looked".

PWI doing stuff like this voids the value of 15M for some of these mounts and cuts it by more than half.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sidmeyster
    sidmeyster Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I feel sorry for friends and fellow players who spent weeks doing (IMO useless) DQ's so they could have enough orders to get a horse etc.

.. does this mean we will see more rare items added to the dq reward list or are dq's gona disappear mysteriously

on the plus side, no more wasting time collecting orders to get one lol
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    Flare - Heavens Tear Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    lets see...I lost 18m from blessings that i saved up from christmas, 10m from misty rings, 5m from demon belt, 14m on silvermane, yeah, pwi is great!
    100% Free to Play: +12 G16 axes, +12 G16 Fists,full +10ed armor
    You registered on: 2008-08-26 18:12:33
    Two Words: Old School
    Barbmaster: Literally - 23.6k hp BM, 19.8k hp BM, 33.3k hp Barb
    Shiniest BM/Barb aroundb:cute
    I check the PWI homepage for fail new updates/greed salesb:laugh
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    LMAO Nubis' topic got moved so fast LOOOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    there are some of us who *have* tried, worked, hoped for a year for many of the wonderful things that we see others with. and this horse is one i have longed to have since i first started last year, and now it will be possible. i dont regret the time put in on the DQ at all...i will have a chance to get what i have so wanted now!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Novie - Sanctuary
    Novie - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    LMAO Nubis' topic got moved so fast LOOOL

LOL i wasnt fast enough to comment. I'll PM u my IGN in the VOLDEMORT game xD You going for CB6 this weekend?
    Sanctuary - Novie 84 Archer inactive
    Sanctuary - Avatea 62 Veno (with herc) b:victory
    Dreamweaver - Nova 60 Cleric inactive
  • Aquarian - Lost City
    Aquarian - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    XD HA! try to get 20$ out me will u pw? well ive spent i dont know how many hours dqing for a silvermane but since it just lost all specialness... ill just get whitewind instead! ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:cool Im so awsome they named a poleaxe after me XD
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    reminder: civil discussion is perfectly fine and encouraged, and it's not against the rules to be angry about something. However, namedropping other MMO's violates the forum rules, and your posts will be edited to remove them.
  • vampirevane
    vampirevane Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Im too feel SO DAMN Sorry for all of you who worked alot and dedicated alot of time.. for such a Valuable unique item, but unfortunately 4 dollars were of more value to pwi..
    5 Skill Slots for Pets Please ..Venos will $hare more ;)
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    There are other reasons to get things besides "the way it looks". What about investment? Many people spent a lot of time gathering up dq items for orders, even spending a fortune on buying in order to obtain these mounts or other rare items. Some do this in order to have something to sell that they know will sell quickly bc it is "rare" and others want it, as you say "cause they liked how it looked".

PWI doing stuff like this voids the value of 15M for some of these mounts and cuts it by more than half.....
    Im saying IF pple just did it cause they liked how it looked then they wouldnt complain cause they would be satisfied somewhat and be glad of their accomplishments.

IF they did it cause its rare and to show off epeen, yeah theyll be pissed lol

PWI didnt force anyone to buy and farm for it, that is truth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    woot a LC member posting. WHAT A ****ING SHOCK u know if u spent more time ON the game and not on the fourms worried about POST ud know why ppl are so pissed off.

PWI u guys are ****ING FAIL

Well if its making you rage this bad i LOVE THIS UPDATE b:victory
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    This is so stupid... Because now ppl will just start leaving... And tada... removed. is getting more ppl inside there... And i'm the next.

This is dam ridiculous... It would be clever keep the loyal players inside it. So dam hard to get high levels but now everything is worthless and the game isn't that interesting anymore.

Well done PWI.. you will lose your loyal players.

They will sooner or later lose players anyway... no one plays a game *forever*... ppl change interest, wanna try out new stuff..wateva..
    I dont think theres ever a true "loyalty" to a game... new things are always gnna replace old ones and so on... maybe they will lose some players over the sale but they mite make other players happy and make them more 'loyal' as u sed it..
  • Annabel_Lee - Heavens Tear
    Annabel_Lee - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Time and effort sadly seem to mean nothing here anymore. So very disappointed in the decision to reduce the daunting task of accumulating so many dragon orders to a mere $20 purchase... -_-
  • vampirevane
    edited August 2009
    Options
    lets see...I lost 18m from blessings that i saved up from christmas, 10m from misty rings, 5m from demon belt, 14m on silvermane, yeah, pwi is great!

Now just think about what will be next.. ... ... ..
  • Xyaira - Sanctuary
    Xyaira - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I dont even have a horse......but this just sucks b:surrender
    I liked seeing the rare-ish glowy horse every once in a while >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Clerics = Awesome b:cool
  • $exveno - Sanctuary
    $exveno - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I dont get this I am loyal to PWI and I started in August???? What is everyone so mad about?

I may only be a 7x but school and going to a diff server slowed my lvling down.
  • nicoleluver
    nicoleluver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    hehe, I am going to get one b:laugh No more Mr Richy Rich on a white horse b:thanks
  • Manicero - Sanctuary
    Manicero - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Wow really sucks to be the ppl who bought this things or workd their asses off for these RARE mounts, well guess what PWI u did it again, you fukd everyone over. First the bikini then the boa then the molds from the mystery chips and now this, wow great now we can all spend $200 and get these rare and supposable hard to get items.

I got a question for PWI
    WHAT DO U EXPECT US HIGHER LVL PLAYERS TO DO NOW?
  • Daerina - Heavens Tear
    Daerina - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I dont get this I am loyal to PWI and I started in August???? What is everyone so mad about?

I may only be a 7x but school and going to a diff server slowed my lvling down.

essentially PWI added two mounts to the cash shop which were previously only available in game through a TON of hard work and dedication which translated to roughly $160 of real life money, and are selling it for $20. In the end, anyone who has been loyal to PWI for a significant amount of time and has put in the effort to get these mounts has been slapped in the face.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Daerina~Lvl79 Venomancer
    Sunny_Dae~Lvl41 Cleric
    follow me on twitter b:victory twitter.com/Daerina
  • vampirevane
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Wow really sucks to be the ppl who bought this things or workd their asses off for these RARE mounts, well guess what PWI u did it again, you fukd everyone over. First the bikini then the boa then the molds from the mystery chips and now this, wow great now we can all spend $200 and get these rare and supposable hard to get items.

I got a question for PWI

Whatever you work for next.. u can be sure it will be in the cash shop for mere 5 gold. b:bye
  • Gorsin - Dreamweaver
    Gorsin - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

I got a question for PWI

they expect us to go and spend the 200$ instead of work for it...
This discussion has been closed.