Horses in Cash shop? Come on!?

Options
Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
Sadpuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
edited August 2009 in General Discussion
Are you serious? What does "rare" mean to you guys? WTF are dragon orders for now? You talk of not trying to **** the economy but actions definitely speak louder than words.

Everything that was rare that you could actually get in game and was worth something is slowly being pushed to the cash shop. Everyone remember the bikinis and the swimsuits? and now the damn horses.

The next step that PWI will do is introduce something "special" and link it to the cash shop. Oh wait, thats what the chest of coins is....

It makes sense you guys are going cash shop crazy **** is right around the corner and I know where a lot of people are going bc of this stuff that happens over and over and over.....

Edit: Wow the name of another game is edited, surprise surprise. Well I'm sure everyone knows what game i speak of....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Sadpuma - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Reminiscent of releasing Bikini's in the shop b:surrender

Like you said....it was sad.... qq
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • ChatX - Heavens Tear
    ChatX - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    aww Q_Q lmao
  • Bebisita - Dreamweaver
    Bebisita - Dreamweaver Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yeah... Not a fan of the horses but MAN is this a desperate move for zen purchases.
  • vampirevane
    vampirevane Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    LOL Sweet Devaluation ..
    5 Skill Slots for Pets Please ..Venos will $hare more ;)
  • WraitHunter - Dreamweaver
    WraitHunter - Dreamweaver Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Next thing "Molds" section on cash shop.Noooooooo hope i didn't gave them an idea.Goes and hides into his cave b:shocked
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    aww Q_Q lmao
    b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
    wooo i think ima buy one lol yay for patience
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I don't know about desperate, but if I did a **** load of dq's for the horse I would not be happy!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ChatX - Heavens Tear
    ChatX - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

me to! rofl
  • vampirevane
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yeah... Not a fan of the horses but MAN is this a desperate move for zen purchases.

lolz~~ just another one... yes
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options

^^ Quoted for truth.

Sooooo many people want this mount...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    It makes sense you guys are going cash shop crazy **** is right around the corner and I know where a lot of people are going bc of this stuff that happens over and over and over.....

Edit: Wow the name of another game is edited, surprise surprise. Well I'm sure everyone knows what game i speak of....

Lmao, yea, I found out about the censor when I ranted about the other fail update lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Novie - Sanctuary
    Novie - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I know what you're talking about and I know plenty of high levels who are going (myself included)

Sucks my Silver Mane is no longer rare b:sad
    Sanctuary - Novie 84 Archer inactive
    Sanctuary - Avatea 62 Veno (with herc) b:victory
    Dreamweaver - Nova 60 Cleric inactive
  • vampirevane
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Next thing "Molds" section on cash shop.Noooooooo hope i didn't gave them an idea.Goes and hides into his cave b:shocked

Please!! Sell molds in the cash shop!! it will be a HIT $.$
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    No no! sell FB tabs!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I heard someone mention that PWI is trying to squeeze as much money as possible out of the players before the Voldemort game (the YOU KNOW WHAT game) is out :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    Sadpuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Seriously I wouldnt put it past them to do this mold's section. Im half expecting mysterious chips to show up in the cash shop. Hey while we're at it, throw some reputation candy's in there too. So that all the work that people did getting rep is worthless too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    No no! sell FB tabs!

OMG.... +5 b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• vampirevane
    edited August 2009
    Options
    No no! sell FB tabs!

Sell EXP CAPSULES in the cash shop!!! People will Spend So much $$ Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** the lvl 90+ people who worked their butts for months to reach that lvl..
  • Marin - Heavens Tear
    Marin - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    This is freakin ridiculous. Some of us spent countless hours getting the dragon orders and you turn around and pull this ****. Finally get the rare mount and 3 days later you put it in the cash shop. Is nothing in this game sacred?
  • oxytorch
    oxytorch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    tyvm for drastically devaluing my silver orders ive worked hard on and was selling for some half decent gear. really ty . and non cashshoppers that have been hanging on for the price of gold to fall can look forward to another week of outrageous gold prices . bravo .
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

"Sometimes the strongest are the ones that walk away . Enough is Enough ".
  • Aquilonian - Dreamweaver
    Aquilonian - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I am not too glad about that eighter but I am VERY glad about the price reductions.

very good for pwi
    "Let's all be reasonable here. PWI hasn't fully kept their word about anything since the "Permanent" Charm Packs. This is just another example. We should be used to it by now." -Isala
  • Sarugami - Sanctuary
    Sarugami - Sanctuary Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    WOOT....come on PWI, put molds/FB tabs/chips/high lvl shards/TT mats/Warsoul stuff in cash shop. Hell...just put everything in game on cash shop...I'm sure you'll make big $$$ before a certain game come outb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarugami - Sanctuary
    Sarugami - Sanctuary Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Sell EXP CAPSULES in the cash shop!!! People will Spend So much $$ Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** the lvl 90+ people who worked their butts for months to reach that lvl..

you SIR.................a GENIUS....Yippie for cash shop expb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    YEAH WTF are u guys thinking. im so goin to ~*~removed~*~ **** this game and the RL money i did spend on it

kk c yab:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    kk c yab:bye

enjoy your aids
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • $exveno - Sanctuary
    $exveno - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    yay less high levels! b:bye
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Everything is a gamble, and this turned out to be one too.

It was your choice to take a gamble in the game and spend either alot of time or money to show off your horse just for the rarity. If pple actually got it just cause they liked how it looked, then your jealousy (OMG ITS NOT FAIR!) would not override your sense of satisfaction you had when you obtained it in the past.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    Flare - Heavens Tear Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    hey... they copy my style by wearing oht gear with a silvermane... hey it gives me another reason to quit soon! Good Job PWI!b:victory
    100% Free to Play: +12 G16 axes, +12 G16 Fists,full +10ed armor
    You registered on: 2008-08-26 18:12:33
    Two Words: Old School
    Barbmaster: Literally - 23.6k hp BM, 19.8k hp BM, 33.3k hp Barb
    Shiniest BM/Barb aroundb:cute
    I check the PWI homepage for fail new updates/greed salesb:laugh
  • Viper_girl - Heavens Tear
    Viper_girl - Heavens Tear Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I was over halfway to a Silvermane with DQs God knows how much I spent on DQ items but one thing I do know it was a heck of a lot more than 20G.

Now I'm glad I didn't get there. But I do hope my Dragon Orders don't become worthless.

This has got to be one of the less intelligent moves by PWI. Not only does it devalue Dragon Quests but it also devalues the regular horses which were the only coin bought mounts in the game and therefore a source of coin drain for the economy.
  • Daerina - Heavens Tear
    Daerina - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i feel bad for those who worked so hard to get this =\ would have been better to add some of the one weekend only or rainbow egg mounts instead like neinbeast or goldmane lion... wouldn't surprise me to see a lot of people quit over this =(

I realize that the boutique is necessary to keep the game running but one of my favourite aspects of the game is that with a lot of hard work and dedication you can still get rare items and go far in the game without necessarily needing to purchase zen.

Any chance a GM could respond and let us know why they decided to turn a ~16mil ingame only mount into a ~4mil boutique mount? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Daerina~Lvl79 Venomancer
    Sunny_Dae~Lvl41 Cleric
    follow me on twitter b:victory twitter.com/Daerina
This discussion has been closed.