89, Hell or Heaven?

Zinova - Harshlands
Zinova - Harshlands Posts: 53 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Archer
Hi everyone,

I am not able to make my mind between Heaven or Hell ( cutli -89), In my pvp server there seems to be more Sage EA than Hell. I've looked up the skills on ecatomb and I judged Heaven has some slightly better skills for both PvP and PvE. But each time I ask some one they will always tell me to go Hell, I've looked up the post about Hell Vs Heaven EA but i don't think the choice is quite logic yet. Can some one clarify the path for me please ( I would rather a PvP choice ).

Thanks
Post edited by Zinova - Harshlands on

Comments

• Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited August 2009
  • Angel - Harshlands
    Angel - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I was going to direct you to Devoted's thread as well.
    If you're all about pvp, as I know you are,
    Hell is the way to go. Although there are benefits to Sage ofc, overall Hell is much better, it gives you spike damage/crit, which without, we archers are useless. If you do choose to go Sage, it's fine, I know a couple sage archers in LC that still hurt bad... Shinzoko, Yoshiki, etc.
    Obtaining the skill books are an issue in itself as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]youtube.com/Angelolwut
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I was going to direct you to Devoted's thread as well.
    If you're all about pvp, as I know you are,
    Hell is the way to go. Although there are benefits to Sage ofc, overall Hell is much better, it gives you spike damage/crit, which without, we archers are useless. If you do choose to go Sage, it's fine, I know a couple sage archers in LC that still hurt bad... Shinzoko, Yoshiki, etc.
    Obtaining the skill books are an issue in itself as well.
    With a +12 weapon it doesn't matter what culti you choose - you will hurt. But most people aren't addicted enough to cash shop that much. XD

Anyways, zin do you plan to stop at 90 and quit soon, stop at 90ish but pvp and tw or go for 100?
  • Zinova - Harshlands
    Zinova - Harshlands Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I don't plan to go much higher than 9x, I think it's most likely my endgame...
  • j0rdan99
    j0rdan99 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Hell going hell is worth it not only cos of the great skills and damage boost u get. but the spark alone is worth it. Hell archer FTW
    Heaven is leaned more towards chi and unlike wizards archers we can pvp great even without chi.
  • Cal - Harshlands
    Cal - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I agreed to the Thread by devoted till it was confined to LC archers. Now its just her flaming thread.

But i still advocate its a choice. Both hurt. And abt +12 weapons, well after 90 archers need kinda lotta refines to stand out in pvp.
    By the power of the alt lord ....
    I am ALT-MAN b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tomiko - Heavens Tear
    Tomiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Heaven/Hell is a personal decision by every person depending on playstyle and what build you are going for. In a nutshell, if you want more defense go heaven, if you want more offense go hell. If you aren't sure, or don't know what you are doing I recommend hell for archer. It adds dps and is what the class is designed to do. Going heaven for archer is more of a specialized build or if you prefer defensive playstyle.