RQ ,what a Great guild

Cbastor - Lost City
Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
RQ was such a good guildd to me while i was thier.it seems on the out side they suck but on the inside ull see thhat it really does.but thats what ull like about it.they do HHes pk and lvl together.the vent is amazing.the guild is just to split and Column is a good leader but not thier enoyugh to make great choices like on sinnerz gx the one month before he quit game or w/e.i lik rq i may come back one day
Post edited by Cbastor - Lost City on

Comments

• Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Why do you make such stupid threads.
    Also, BR.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scoped - Lost City
    Scoped - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Not gonna lie, I thought your voice was amazing

There i said it
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    RQ was such a good guildd to me while i was thier.it seems on the out side they suck but on the inside ull see thhat it really does.but thats what ull like about it.they do HHes pk and lvl together.the vent is amazing.the guild is just to split and Column is a good leader but not thier enoyugh to make great choices like on sinnerz gx the one month before he quit game or w/e.i lik rq i may come back one day

Haha. Blow me, Jealous? I quit and have better **** than you.
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Pnut - Lost City
    Pnut - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Why do you make such stupid threads.
    Also, BR.

this........
    "when i get about 10m

gonna restat to AA and hop into a TW in 90 robes... :D" - Stickygreen lvl 93 WB Heavens Tear
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Ravens back making 3d's?
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    am I the only one who can barely understand what cbastor is trying to say? Or am I being blinded by his amazing damage.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    Anberlin - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Ravens back making 3d's?

If only. b:cry
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    dekciw wrote: »
    am I the only one who can barely understand what cbastor is trying to say? Or am I being blinded by his amazing damage.

Careful his damage comes with a 13-20K ping lag spike.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    b:cry Someone says something kinda nice about RQ and CQ comes and flame it :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • BrownflameZ - Lost City
    BrownflameZ - Lost City Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Lawl, noob :)
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    complexx wrote: »
    Haha. Blow me, Jealous? I quit and have better **** than you.

better then me,what ur gx? so what i can still kill more then u.i have more Crit % acc,phy magical def then u. phy attack and more hp.when we compared stats that is and not only that but im just a better bm then u.and ur the one who coppied my build after u got ur gx
  • Column - Lost City
    Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Thank you for the comments CB and not to disrespect SinnerZ but Cbastor is accurate in everything he speaks of once your able to translate b:victory
  • Voices - Lost City
    Voices - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    RQ was always good to me, IMO.
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Thank you for the comments CB and not to disrespect SinnerZ but Cbastor is accurate in everything he speaks of once your able to translate b:victory

lol sorry im not the best at my Grammer and spelling -_-
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    lol sorry im not the best at my Grammer and spelling -_-

grammar* b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrSnax - Lost City
    MrSnax - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Cb= <3:D
  • /lullatone/ - Lost City
    /lullatone/ - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ...I pledge allegiance to the flag .....of the....
  • Soda - Lost City
    Soda - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    <Wants to know the new vent info.. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mivi - Lost City
    Mivi - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    pks

• complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    better then me,what ur gx? so what i can still kill more then u.i have more Crit % acc,phy magical def then u. phy attack and more hp.when we compared stats that is and not only that but im just a better bm then u.and ur the one who coppied my build after u got ur gx

Uh oh someones trying to blow their own e-peen!

"I have ect ect ect" Aka No Gx. "Im better on a video game QQ SINNARZ GOT IT NOT ME"

Like you deserved it rofl, you def spent the time in RQ to get it eh?
    Also I didn't realize you made up the strength build. That's crazy.
    Props man you rock.
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Pnut - Lost City
    edited August 2009

"I have ect ect ect" Aka No Gx. "Im better on a video game QQ SINNARZ GOT IT NOT ME"

Props man you rock.

copied the 86 dmg build... shame on you sinnerz
    "when i get about 10m

gonna restat to AA and hop into a TW in 90 robes... :D" - Stickygreen lvl 93 WB Heavens Tear
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    RQ is a good guild but I only have one issue.

After I get my a$$ handed to me by a RQ member I usually ask a few questions about their level or general information to see how I can improve my survival but I never get a reply ever. I always applaud them nicely for their PK because I love being canon fodder but even with my politeness I can never get a response to my questions.

So other than that, kepp up the good PK work b:bye
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    edited August 2009

Props man you rock.

wow lol just cuz i wasnt in the guild as long as u , i probually did more then u did for the time i was thier...and so what u were in thier for a long time,i see plenty of other inactive players l;ike ur self in the guild that just take up space
  • Pnut - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    wow lol just cuz i wasnt in the guild as long as u , i probually did more then u did for the time i was thier...and so what u were in thier for a long time,i see plenty of other inactive players l;ike ur self in the guild that just take up space

I don't understand b:surrender
    "when i get about 10m

• Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    RQ is a good guild but I only have one issue.

After I get my a$$ handed to me by a RQ member I usually ask a few questions about their level or general information to see how I can improve my survival but I never get a reply ever. I always applaud them nicely for their PK because I love being canon fodder but even with my politeness I can never get a response to my questions.

So other than that, kepp up the good PK work b:bye

You shouldn't ask them for their level.
    They're probably way too ashamed at themselves for even attacking you to begin with, you being 4x and all.
    For shame whichever RQ it was that attacked you.
    Don't list the name here, there's no need. He/she should be pretty shamed by now.

If you wanna improve your survival, level up, get a nix, and you'll be fine.
    Cause 1: Our 8x+ probably wouldn't attack you (if they've got any dignity at all)... and 2: If they're lower than 8x and attacked you, chances are they're fodder who needs to be removed from RQ to begin with, they're causing us a bad name.

Yes. I said it. Bite me.
    I'm in RQ, but I still hate the members who'd attack lowbies.

Edit: I emphasize on "lower than 8x and attacked you" to prevent the lower levels of RQ from revolting against me. I'm clearly pointing fingers at those who attack lowbies ONLY. If you're 7x, but you attack other 7x, you're FINE.
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    Anberlin - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You shouldn't ask them for their level.
    They're probably way too ashamed at themselves for even attacking you to begin with, you being 4x and all.
    For shame whichever RQ it was that attacked you.
    Don't list the name here, there's no need. He/she should be pretty shamed by now.

If you wanna improve your survival, level up, get a nix, and you'll be fine.
    Cause 1: Our 8x+ probably wouldn't attack you (if they've got any dignity at all)... and 2: If they're lower than 8x and attacked you, chances are they're fodder who needs to be removed from RQ to begin with, they're causing us a bad name.

Yes. I said it. Bite me.
    I'm in RQ, but I still hate the members who'd attack lowbies.

Edit: I emphasize on "lower than 8x and attacked you" to prevent the lower levels of RQ from revolting against me. I'm clearly pointing fingers at those who attack lowbies ONLY. If you're 7x, but you attack other 7x, you're FINE.

Stop that. Lost city doesn't need more nixes
    b:angry
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well that's not fair Jru, I killed lowbies all the time when I was in RQ :>
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited August 2009

N'Sync recruiting anyone with a phoenix for tw.

Who needs mage parties to take down catas?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    N'Sync recruiting anyone with a phoenix for tw.

Who needs mage parties to take down catas?

This is a RQ Thread and if nsynk recruting nixes why dont u guys just merge in with that venos guild in lc,wats it called again?
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    This is a RQ Thread and if nsynk recruting nixes why dont u guys just merge in with that venos guild in lc,wats it called again?

Loneveno.

Also N'Sync please. Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]