new guy here

zulumazz
zulumazz Posts: 3 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hey mates i am coming over form my old mmorpg looking for something new looking forward to meet you all i plan on playing a Elf Priest my name in game will be Mazzik pm me i also use vent to and will be looking for a clan for the long run thanks b:bye o and on the server lost city
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by zulumazz on

Comments

• zulumazz
    edited August 2009
    heh wanted to see my sig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zulumazz
    edited August 2009
    not working yet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • geisterkatze
    geisterkatze Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Just imagine what the forum would like if everyone who starts this game on any of the servers posts a "hello" here...
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Hi new guy, pay no attention to party poopers :) welcome to PWI, glad to have you here.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Zhany - Dreamweaver
    Zhany - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Welcome to Perfect World!
  • geisterkatze
    geisterkatze Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Hi new guy, pay no attention to party poopers :) welcome to PWI, glad to have you here.

Oh, thanks! It is not that I would not welcome somebody to Perfect World but I think that the forum is definately the worng place to "just" say "hello", especially with so many servers. But let us pretend for a second that everyone starting Perfect World would say "hello" here. How many people do you think start Perfect World every day?

And now you can call me a party pooper! b:kiss
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Oh, thanks! It is not that I would not welcome somebody to Perfect World but I think that the forum is definately the worng place to "just" say "hello", especially with so many servers. But let us pretend for a second that everyone starting Perfect World would say "hello" here. How many people do you think start Perfect World every day?

And now you can call me a party pooper! b:kiss

b:cuteb:kiss

I was kidding about the party pooper part.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.