Question im new

surffer7
surffer7 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Wizard
hi i started 2 days ago with wizard im in it for the long term can some1 plz help me with the build i had some reading and ill try the light armor i saw it says each lvl = 3 mag 1 str 1 dex but is there any kind of armors to go with it ? i saw on the shops there is 3 kinds like up mid and bottom

also what about vit do i keep it 5 for good or evrey faw lvls i add it 2? thanks for ur time
Post edited by surffer7 on

Comments

• Donnessa - Heavens Tear
    Donnessa - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I'm gonna speak out of experience now...

You decided to go for the "Light Armour" build for your wizard which, out of personal experience, is a very decent build and guarantees to be lots of fun to play.

As a "Light Armour" build, you'll be able to use "Light Armour", which is the mid armour in any Tailors shop. The points you put into STR and DEX every level make wearing his armour possible.

You do not have any room for extra stat points to go into Vitality, but don't worry about that, you hardly get hit anyway and because you're Light Armour you can take the occasional hit.

You'll hit a rough time between lvl 20 and 30, because you don't yet do enough damage, after that and with the right equipment you can solo normal mobs easily without getting hit.
  • SurfferGirl - Harshlands
    SurfferGirl - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    thanks it really helped me

im the one that made the post btw hehe ^^