Which class do you hate fighting the most?

2»

Comments

• Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Archers.
    I can wipe the floor with almost every other class but not these.
    They crit so high and so often my HP can't handle it.
    I can usually manage ok, but I need a little luck.

Barbs are average. In duels they're fun to own but charms make it difficult. I can't kill them but they can't kill me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Psycosiz - Lost City
    Psycosiz - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Heavy Venos with nyx b:surrender and barbs because its way too hard for me to kill them if they have charm...
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Veno with nix fo sho
  • Tinypony - Dreamweaver
    Tinypony - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Super hard to generalize which I hate to fight the 'most'...

I hate fighting Shadowxxy, a good cleric friend of mine. Solely because he Rocks at cleric and knows exactly what to do to take me down, whereas I find too many clerics apparently shouldn't be clerics at all and aren't much of an issue.

Barbies are atrociously annoying only because they are such a damn good meatshield! Then when they do get GG'd (ganked + ganged)... they QQlonghard about it. But what does one expect when they are so stacked it takes an army to be diced up?!

I guess if I were to pick one it would be, hands down, a veno with a flying mount faster than mine and its death chicken pecking at my back.
    b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ilystah
    ilystah Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    How did witch even get 3 vote?
  • Rakthor - Lost City
    Rakthor - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    meh. I used to be scared of archers coz they could crit me and the only time when I could survive their crit was when I had max/almost max hp. Also, I had NPC fly mount before lv70, so they could kite me really easily. But now, I have Israfel+tiger=fast ++ I have calamities = zerk + 100% accurate Flesh Ream = easy kill. b:victoryb:victoryb:victory.
    but still, archers are pretty hard coz of their dmg output, and I've still got trauma from when the archers used to pwn me... so yeh, I still don't like fighting them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Veno with nix fo sho
    what he said b:cry
    Quit.
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    i put veno cuz they easily kill me even with **** gear...i mean i can kill most wizz even when they have plus 8 gears like llama "better known as Mr.ping"but when i fight veno with the combined attack rate and bleed of nix and thier short stun they kill me quick.they are easy ti kill with anti stun but still..all around hard.i dont understand how someone "random players and classes" hAVe to spend $500 plus dollars to get thier good gears ,even more like 2 or 3k irl.and still not compare with a nicx which is $200 or none if u farm correctly.or unless u are in cq and save a little then u dont need cash shop unless u go for the big plusses like 8 or 9.+
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Obviously barbs and other venos = untamed is kinda OP compared to elf and humans and we all know it b:surrender

Archer is the "least hated" tho, they have low magic defense (venos wood bombs **** them) and low physical def (nix + bleed **** them to) and they really don't hit that hard unless they get a max dmg crit or have +10 weapon also they only have 1 stun skill.
  • DutchTank - Heavens Tear
    DutchTank - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    woot most people hate barbs im so lucky i am oneb:dirty
    Signature by FedTehNoob

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Narica - Sanctuary
    Narica - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Erk, clerics. Really the only class I seriously have issues with. xD;;
    -- Currently playing Perfect World version Vendetta b:victory --
    "Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it."
    - Albert Einstein
  • Rinnve - Lost City
    Rinnve - Lost City Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Hate X =/= hate fighting with X. I... uhm... don't like nixes with their venos, but i really hate fighting with barbs. Lots of running/blinking around, lots of potions/charms wasted. And clerics, they are even worse b:surrender
    --
    PWonline.ru, Sirius: Иней, 70 cleric - off.
    PWI, Lost City: Rinnve, 7X wiz (frozen);
    Allods Online, Раскол: Риннве, 2X occultist
  • Lolite - Heavens Tear
    Lolite - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Lets pk each other when I get back from my exam Dutch b:chuckle
    Moved to WoW b:bye
  • Zinova - Harshlands
    Zinova - Harshlands Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Obviously barbs and other venos = untamed is kinda OP compared to elf and humans and we all know it b:surrender

Archer is the "least hated" tho, they have low magic defense (venos wood bombs **** them) and low physical def (nix + bleed **** them to) and they really don't hit that hard unless they get a max dmg crit or have +10 weapon also they only have 1 stun skill.

Very well said, pretty hard for a same lvl EA, by the time the EA get's in the range to charge his stun, the nix already stunned him wich he will follow with a bleed of course *bam charm ticked* (unless you got blood clot/cauterize) that gives you a 15 sec to drop down -> holy path into SZ and b:cry
  • Nehemiah - Harshlands
    Nehemiah - Harshlands Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    The title should be, which class should we nerf, barbs win yay!
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    Faildom - Harshlands Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Veno with nix.
    barb is so easy to roll as arcane veno with def shards...
  • XMidKnight - Lost City
    XMidKnight - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Speaking from the position of a 69 LA wizard (0without Undine Strike)..

1. Barb w/charm = I can hit a barb my level for 2 - 3(K). Say if i do this twice (5K) That only ticks their charm (back to full health) at that point they are in tiger form and close enough to stun me. I use ToP, WotP and DS away but then they are once again in my face with the calmitys restoring their HP as they are taking chunks out of mine. Before i know it = Game Over.

2. Heavy Veno w/Nix = Until 79 i dont get a sleep spell. So i get stunned then that birds in my face.. i dont even bother going pink.. -_-"

3. BM's = Unless i strike a Crit this is usually over quick. They have far too many stuns. The time i break free, my health is low and they use their ranged attacks on me.

4. Cleric = Im an LA Mage so i take mediocre elemental damage. But with the ability to sleep me, heal themselves, hit me with WT then paralyze me and repeat. Theres not much i get to do unless their paralyze fails and i cancel them out with FoW and 2 spark blade tempest (dealing phys).

5. Archers = I never had a prob with Archers until yesterday i duelled a same level friend and he used some skill (cant remeber what he said it was called) but i hit him with WotP for 70 damage..!! 70!! wtf is that! Then Sandstorm for 200.. then gush for 130.. Then it wore off. But by this point i have only 1100 HP left (half my health) and im stunned. I hit him with Sandstorm again and this time it was full damage of 1.3K and WotP for 600 which left him with about 80HP but by now i was defeated. That was a nice skill he had.

6. Wizards = Fighting LA wizards i do okay due to knowing what needs to be done to beat them and knowing what moves they will take. But arcane wizards are more difficult due to the Elemental res. But ive heard us mages are squishy until end-game.

Just my thoughts on fighting each class as a wiz. b:victory
  • Kamikiri - Lost City
    Kamikiri - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Barbs are the most annoying thing to fight, I get em' to maybe 10-15% hp and they pop a Tree of protection and tiger it to sz.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಙೆ_ಙೆ Rage sauce face, it's my expression everytime you necro a thread. ~Made by Konariraiden!
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Speaking from the position of a 69 LA wizard (0without Undine Strike)..

1. Barb w/charm = I can hit a barb my level for 2 - 3(K). Say if i do this twice (5K) That only ticks their charm (back to full health) at that point they are in tiger form and close enough to stun me. I use ToP, WotP and DS away but then they are once again in my face with the calmitys restoring their HP as they are taking chunks out of mine. Before i know it = Game Over.

2. Heavy Veno w/Nix = Until 79 i dont get a sleep spell. So i get stunned then that birds in my face.. i dont even bother going pink.. -_-"

3. BM's = Unless i strike a Crit this is usually over quick. They have far too many stuns. The time i break free, my health is low and they use their ranged attacks on me.

4. Cleric = Im an LA Mage so i take mediocre elemental damage. But with the ability to sleep me, heal themselves, hit me with WT then paralyze me and repeat. Theres not much i get to do unless their paralyze fails and i cancel them out with FoW and 2 spark blade tempest (dealing phys).

5. Archers = I never had a prob with Archers until yesterday i duelled a same level friend and he used some skill (cant remeber what he said it was called) but i hit him with WotP for 70 damage..!! 70!! wtf is that! Then Sandstorm for 200.. then gush for 130.. Then it wore off. But by this point i have only 1100 HP left (half my health) and im stunned. I hit him with Sandstorm again and this time it was full damage of 1.3K and WotP for 600 which left him with about 80HP but by now i was defeated. That was a nice skill he had.

6. Wizards = Fighting LA wizards i do okay due to knowing what needs to be done to beat them and knowing what moves they will take. But arcane wizards are more difficult due to the Elemental res. But ive heard us mages are squishy until end-game.

Just my thoughts on fighting each class as a wiz. b:victory

that archer skill is called winged shell btw
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Kamikiri - Lost City
    Kamikiri - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited August 2009

b:cute The berserk from Calamity axes Do NoT ReStOrE Hp, it eats 5% of the users hp per zerk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಙೆ_ಙೆ Rage sauce face, it's my expression everytime you necro a thread. ~Made by Konariraiden!
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Considering my venos just like a casting bm,i hate barbs,not because of their attack power,just because its a charm war and incredibly boring.

Wizards scare the crapola out of me,if they hit a crit i'm on my **** sniffing grass.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Nix10 charr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DutchTank - Heavens Tear
    DutchTank - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Lets pk each other when I get back from my exam Dutch b:chuckle

haha sure Lolite b:thanks
    Signature by FedTehNoob

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I would say Barb, but Veno with a nix should be an option because its like a class of its own.
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    1. barb
    2. veno

Untamed is kinda broken in pvp 1v1 compared to weak humans/elves. They get to much hp and have to many good skills lol. And the nix is kinda overkill already since venos have the best skills in the game - purge. With 79 skill and bramble and pvp pots they can also chain invincible for about 40 sec.

Barbs are just ridiculous, they can pretty much pump dex like any BM and still have high hp and tank 3-4 ppl. Do same dmg as a BM, stun like a BM with mighty wing - occult ice combo, faster skill casting than BM, hell barbs run same speed as hell veno, and yeah impossible for anyone (besides venos and godly geared 99+ wizards) to kill 1v1. They can also pretty much 1 shoot any class with paralyse- tree of protection/or amp - perdition.