Best spots for up lvl

Options
loverxzz
loverxzz Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Cleric
Hi all.
I am cleric lvl 45(hybrid 3vit 1str 6mag) is my first char in game and i dont know the best spots for up lvl in the lvl's 45+ someone can help me? b:cry

PS:Sorry my english
Post edited by loverxzz on

Comments

• Lenyel - Harshlands
    Lenyel - Harshlands Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    loverxzz wrote: »
    Hi all.
    I am cleric lvl 45(hybrid 3vit 1str 6mag) is my first char in game and i dont know the best spots for up lvl in the lvl's 45+ someone can help me? b:cry

PS:Sorry my english

3 vit 1str 6mag is VIT build not hybrid lol

I'm lvl 48 and i grind pretty well on Evolved Vipion (flying mobs) that are located around the starter towns (i grind on those aroun Lost City between Dragon Wilderness and Valey of Death, but as i said they are around all starting towns), what those mobs miss are the "Solo Missions" that i find pretty useful to make reputation while grinding... I took 4 or 5 hits to kill them (i use 7/8 mag each 2 lvls build with a wheel of fate now, 1750-2296 matk. With your build if u dont have a good weap, like wheel of fate, i think u'll need many more hits to kill them... So it won't be a good grinding spot...).

Hope to be useful :)
  • Brylla - Heavens Tear
    Brylla - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I agree with Lenyel, the Evolved Vipions are great for grinding. Flying and water pets give a higher percentage of exp than ground mobs so it's always best to grind on those. Evolved Vipions were (and are still, lol) really easy to kill way back when... I think they're only level 40 and I know I was killing them easily as a cleric at level 35. Plus they drop Fruit (which can be sold for quite a bit) and Rubybead Herbs (which are DQs and can also be sold for quite a bit) so you'll be making good money as well! :D They're not agro and it's a poison attack so it's easy to just kill it and then purify yourself. Then again, like Lenyel said, they don't have the Solo Missions to gain rep... So if you're looking for rep I would just find an NPC offering the Solo Missions and would pick the one your level or maybe a lvl above or below, depending on how much of a challenge you want.

Good luck grinding! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenyel - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I agree with Lenyel, the Evolved Vipions are great for grinding. Flying and water pets give a higher percentage of exp than ground mobs so it's always best to grind on those. Evolved Vipions were (and are still, lol) really easy to kill way back when... I think they're only level 40 and I know I was killing them easily as a cleric at level 35. Plus they drop Fruit (which can be sold for quite a bit) and Rubybead Herbs (which are DQs and can also be sold for quite a bit) so you'll be making good money as well! :D They're not agro and it's a poison attack so it's easy to just kill it and then purify yourself. Then again, like Lenyel said, they don't have the Solo Missions to gain rep... So if you're looking for rep I would just find an NPC offering the Solo Missions and would pick the one your level or maybe a lvl above or below, depending on how much of a challenge you want.

Good luck grinding! :D

Evolved are lvl 50... 304 exp each... Lvl 41 were Native Vipions, that are around Swiftwind Village... They gives 228 exp in 2 at least 3 metal hits (cyclone, wield thunder). Native Vipions are the best but after lvl 47 they are lvl too low to get exp and drops... For lovexxz that is 45 (if im not wrong) are yet the best choice (until as said 46-47).
  • Brylla - Heavens Tear
    Brylla - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Evolved are lvl 50... 304 exp each... Lvl 41 were Native Vipions, that are around Swiftwind Village... They gives 228 exp in 2 at least 3 metal hits (cyclone, wield thunder). Native Vipions are the best but after lvl 47 they are lvl too low to get exp and drops... For lovexxz that is 45 (if im not wrong) are yet the best choice (until as said 46-47).
    Ah, right right!b:thanks I was actually thinking of the Cloudmelding Vipions! I used to go by Battlemark Village during my 40s and grind those even though they were lower lvl because they were easy to kill and had reasonably decent exp. Evolved and Native are harder to kill (of course since they're higher lvls lol) but then again give more exp. I liked killing the Cloudmelding Vipions though because they're not agro so I could move without worry of being attacked and after I ran out of MP, I would mine all the herbs under me that the low levels couldn't mine (because of lack of pick axe haha) and then kill some lvl 1s for fun. Good times, good times. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenyel - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Best thing in hunting vipions is that they just poisons you... Of course, their poison stacks and on other classes can be very hard to stand if u aggro 2+ of them... But purify is our best friend!
  • Skimi - Dreamweaver
    Skimi - Dreamweaver Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    if i remember correctly then those mobs want that good to grind at because of mp drain
  • Jahailad - Lost City
    Jahailad - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    well at your lvl i just quested till i hit lvl 50
    then i did the mysterious quest to get to lvl 51
    after i got my gen summer weapon at lvl 51 i started grinding foxwing supremes by tusk town they took 7-8 hits to kill they gave around 800-900 exp a peice and they didnt do very big dmg you just have to heal once before you atk
    i did that till i was lvl 62 which i then did all my lvl 52-62 quests which at that lvl were really easy and took a third of the time to get to lvl 63 and 64
  • Lenyel - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    if i remember correctly then those mobs want that good to grind at because of mp drain

I see they give that debuff. It drains MP from you or to you? BTW i constantly use purify when i see that :/
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    only thing here is i wana discus the build b:shocked
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenyel - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    only thing here is i wana discus the build b:shocked

He calls it hybrid but i would call it full VIT (3vit 1str 6mag) good for pure support clerics, i don't think that with that build he will deal goo damages to solo grinding for many more lvls (maybe with always greatest equipment he will be able for other 10-20 lvls... But i see very hard for later lvls).
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    He calls it hybrid but i would call it full VIT (3vit 1str 6mag) good for pure support clerics, i don't think that with that build he will deal goo damages to solo grinding for many more lvls (maybe with always greatest equipment he will be able for other 10-20 lvls... But i see very hard for later lvls).

this is the same build as LA(points in mag)

pure atack clerics nd pure suport clerics are a fail i have told this many times and i hate these kind of threads lol
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenyel - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    this is the same build as LA(points in mag)

pure atack clerics nd pure suport clerics are a fail i have told this many times and i hate these kind of threads lol

This was a thread about where to grind at lvl 45... Not asking suggestions and opinions about his build, he declared it to make us understand moreless how much dmgs can he deal and how much survivability he should have... :S